008

SM Camp *EDITING.

There were two things that Jongdae loved the most: ice cream and payback. Since the former was currently not available, Yixing's arrival was the best time to plan his vengeance from the horrible prank the members pulled on him as he figured another "initiation night" was soon to be organised. They were currently allowed time to themselves,the boyfriends had decided to invite Yixing to play a game of basketball; surprisingly Yixing accepted. Jongdae could only imagine Yixing's dainty hands holding the ball to shoot for a free throw like a ballerina. That however, left him alone in the cabin with the girls (aka. Luhan, Baekhyun) who were currently using Kris' facial masks to rejuvenate and maintain their perfectly white milky skin, slices of cucmber resting on their eyelids as they lounged about the common area. Tao was being the sleepy teenager he was and was sleeping in the room he shared with Kris, and was even the one who shoved the cosmetics at the two just to get them out of his hair and allow him peace and quiet.

Jongdae was currently figuring out his plan of mass destuction (or the mass destruction of Yixing's dignity at least) but was broken out of his reverie when he noticed Kyungsoo's massive eyewhites and dilated pupils staring at him. Feeling slightly disturbed and highly uncomfortable, Jongdae gave Kyungsoo his own glare and shot out a snooty, "What?"

Kyungsoo shifted closer to Jongdae on the couch and gave a somewhat innocent looking smile, Jongdae knew by now though, that THAT smile was anything but innocent. Kyungsoo's face was currently two inches away from Jongdae's until he finally felt Kyungsoo's harsh breath as he spoke. "Do you want help planning the fall of Zhang Yixing?"

Despite Kyungsoo's soft voice, both Baekhyun and Luhan managed to hear across the room and they shot up so the cucumber fell comically off their faces and raced across so their faces were as equally close to Kyungsoo's. "We'll help."

Jongdae felt as if he was currently being surrounded by three evil spirits, especially because Baekhyun and Luhan still had those fruity smelling white face masks on. Hmm, maybe Jongdae should try them out some day; it looked as if they actually worked if you had looked at their smooth baby skin. Jongdae shook his head clear of those thoughts. No, I will not be reduced to a face mask wearing diva no matter how good my skin will look. Back to the task at hand.

"Why do you want to help?" Jongdae raised an eyebrow quizzically, "Yixing hasn't done anything to you guys."

"He hasn't done anything YET." Luhan scowled, "Just looking at him, I know he wants to steal my Sehunnie away from me."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Luhan, you think everyone wants to steal your precious 'Sehunnie' away from you. Anyway, did you see the way he danced to my song? He totally ruined it. Someone needs to teach him a lesson."

Thus, three sets of eyes were looking imploringly at Jongdae. "Let us help you."

Jongdae slowly but firmly nodded his head. "Okay." These three people were now his allies and he could use as many as those as he could. "What did you guys have in mind? I was thinking of daring him to eat a worm."

The three of them shook their heads in unison. 

"No that won't do at all." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows deep in thought. Silence filled the room until Baekhyun's face brightened up and he clicked his fingers. "We'll dare him to do a nudie run through the camp grounds!"

Jongdae wanted to face palm. Why did all of their ideas so much ? But he soon realised, if everyone else saw his in it's entire glory, Yixing deserved to bare for all as well. With that thought in mind, Jongdae agreed with Baekhyun.

"I was flicking through Joonmyun's girly diary planner and I saw that he scheduled the next initiation night tomorrow." Luhan informed the group.

 Kyungsoo nodded his head with this information. "Then, when he's off prancing around like a fairy, we'll grab his clothes and the torches so he won't be able to find his way back for a while and we'll chill back here."

Estatic with a devised plan, Jongdae happily nodded his head. "That sounds great guys. Thanks for helping me out."

Baekhyun beamed. "That's what girlfriends are for!"

Before Jongdae could comprehend being one of Baekhyun's girlfriends the door slammed open and the racquet of seven noisy and sweaty boys filled the cabin. 

"We're ba..c..k...." Joonmyun barged through the door entrance and was met with the three boys huddled around Jongdae, faces almost touching and breaths mingling. He didn't know why he was surprised anymore, it wasn't like this was an unusual sight, especially not compared to the other things he had the inopportunity to walk in on in the EXO cabin.

With one final nod, the four "girls" broke up and resumed normal activity. That being lounging about doing nothing and generally looking "unsuspicious".

Dismissing any trauma that Joonmyun was caught in, he announced, "Dinner in ten everyone, meet you there." 

 

 

Dinner for tonight consisted of Kyungsoo's personal favourite, Curry Ramyeon. This only seemed to elevate the mood and make the bond that Jongdae had made with him stronger. Taking their seats and digging in to their meal, the whole table seemed to jump as Yixing roughly slammed down on his seat opposite of Luhan. "HI THERE."

Jongdae wanted to applaud Yixing for his enthusiasm, but he was more excited to watch it tear down tomorrow night at the Initiation. 

Yixing seemed to be going on his merry way of talking everyone's ears off, explaining his experiences. "Have you guys ever tried doing it in the shower? I hate it because the water always gets into my eyes when I'm on my knees and the shower knobs keep on digging onto my back." Wow, TMI much? "Hey, are your showers bigger? I wanna try in a massive shower."

"OH HELL NAW." Luhan's sassy-meter was off the chain right now. It seemed as if he was channeling his inner Bon Qui Qui. "YOU AIN'T DOING THAT WITH MY OH SEHUN." 

Thankfully, Sehun managed to calm Luhan down with calm chants of Lu baby don't worry he wasn't talking about me. You're the only one for me Lu bear. Gross.

With Luhan calm and in his seat but still holding a seething dislike towards Yixing, he shot a glance towards Jongdae in comfirmation. We ride tomorrow at sunset.

Jongdae shot back a look of We meet at dawn. Dang, maybe Jongdae was getting the hang of being a diva.