038

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae was losing his sanity now that the debut party was announced because he loved parties, he did, he even decided -along with Minseok - to match dress, they wanted salmon to be the main color of their outfit... But es be saying they were going to film The Hangover 4. And that was something that wasn't on his plans. 

He found himself in the middle of a heavy discusion between Tao and Yixing, at least that's what he thinks because he doesn't understand a single of Chinese, and he made a mental note to pay attention now the company was offering them a course of the language; he rubbed his temples with his fingertips and closed his eyes, and he snapped.

"Gurl, I ain't good at chinese, but I can speak shade so you better tell Jongdae what the you talking 'bout!" the way Jongdae snapped his fingers in a very nicely done Z formation caught the Chinese boys' attention, making them stop their discusion and stare at Jongdae.

"Jongdae, is nothing important..."  Tao started but in Jongdae's opinion it didn't sound as it wasn't important

"C'mon gurls. tell Jongdae what's the tea?"  Jongdae sat on the couch, looking at his manicured nails. Oh, boy was he ready to get the gossip.

"Well,you know that the company is about to throw this party and stuff..." Tao said, and Jongdae noticed it was more like a whisper "And, I was thinking about wearing something casual and chic, but this girl right here is saying  I can't werk it because I wanna wear pale pink"

Jongdae almost slapped himself. Almost. He honestly was expecting something more...juicy. But he knew that Tao cared too much about his appearance, so obviously, this was something very important for him.

"No tea, no shade, but pale pink isn't your color Tao, it's not like you can't rock it, because you can...anyways wear whatever the you want and." Jongdae raised his hand "by the grace of MAC, wear make up to cover those eyebags."

 

Now that Jongdae found out about Tao's outfit, he was curious about what color Baekhyun was going to use because he couldn't allow him to wear salmon too. He walked inside Baekhyun's room, the boy sitting on his bed with a few magazines spread all over it.

"Hey, Jongdae, let's have a kiki" Baekhyun smiled as soon as Jongdae approached him, truth be told, they got closer within the last few days, and Baekhyun was looking forward to plan the whole thing with Jongdae. No, Baekhyun wasn't planning the party but he liked to plan his dates, okay?

"We should totally make a double date out of this party" Baekhyun suggested as he changed pages on the last VOGUE issue. Jongdae, however, kept quiet as he was giving a thought about the suggestion, what could go wrong? ...No, don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question

"Sounds like fun" he simply said "What color are you wearing? Do you plan to match your outfit with Chanyeol's?"

"Baekhyun pouted as he gave a last look to the magazine and then eyed Jongdae, placing the magazine away "Of course we well dress matched! And I don't know I was thinking about metalic blue or salmon..:" he said as he shruged

"Salmon is already taken by me, babe,and I swear on Prada that if you wear it too, I'll kill you and twerk on your grave!" Jongdae said, narrowing his eyes and Baekhyun laughed "When did you get this sassy?"

"Shut up." Jongdae said, waving his hand as if calling that topic off, he lied down next to Baekhyun and took one of the magazines, looking at the outfits Baekhyun had previously marked

"I like this one, I'm like gagging on all the eleganza" Baekhyun snorted and took the magazine away from Jongdae's hands

"I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet, and I'm not telling you" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out to Jongdae, the latter just rolled his eyes.

"Too glam to give a damn, sweetheart." 

Jongdae laughed as he left Baekhyun's bed, ready to go to his. Once he opened the door, he noticed Minseok on his bed, playing with his phone, he rushed himself into Minseok's bed, hugging him tight.

"It's not like I haven't seen you in years, Jongdae" Minseok chuckled, letting Jongdae to hug him tighter anyways.

"Sh, I'm tired"

The last thing Jongdae remembers is a very happy steamy bun.

 

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Well, I tried my best to make a very long chapter but well. I wanna say thank you because I just noticed this: 23 upvotes | 104 subscribers 

Have you guys seen the teaser picture of EXO comeback? I can't wait for them to be back because blond Jongin is my kind of Jongin. And Luhan. HOLY LORD. LUHAN.