026

SM Camp *EDITING.

It was so freaking itchy in this Yukata thing or whatever it's called, Jongin thought as he unpicked his wedgie in the garment. After Kyungsoo had told them that they would have to dress up in a dress for their International night, Jongin dashed out of there quicker than Speedy Gonzales on steroids. He thought he managed to escape when Kyungsoo hadn't ran after him and rested against a wall in the hallway as he sighed in relief and let his guard down. BIG MISTAKE. A hand firmly latched onto his elbow and he was pulled into a room violently by a very pretty but no less fierce Luhan hyung looking like a beautiful geisha.

'Geisha's were ' was Jongin's last thought as he saw the menacing grin on Luhan's face. The last thing he hears before Luhan closes the door is Kyungsoo's howling laughter from the kitchen.

 

Jongin turned around in defeat, man why did he think he had a chance from escaping the notorious Divas. He saw a glum looking Kris getting his make up done by Baekhyun, whom was roughly turning the older's face this way while applying a thick coating of white powder. 

"Stop, breathing Kris hyung!" Baekhyun chastised. "You're getting all the powder everywhere"

He bypassed a stoic looking Sehun and a Chanyeol that looked as if he had accepted this feat when he went to sit on a bed to await his turn to be tortured made up. He gave them a fist pump each as he passed them on his way.

"You too?" Chanyeol sympathised.

Jongin glumly nodded his head.

They all winced as they watched Baekhyun tug roughly on a piece of Kris' hair in attempts of styling it and fixing it in place.Who knew such delicate and dainty hands would hold so much power and wrath. They wince even harder when they watched Baekhyun's tiny, petite figure strip Kris down to his boxers (practically tearing his shirt) and pull the giant's arms through the sleeves of the Kimono.

Jongin whispered to Chanyeol, "Yo, is he this rough in the sheets?" in pure curiousity of how Chanyeol managed to wake up in the morning in one, whole piece.

"Yeah, but it's kind of hot" Chanyeol whispered back.

 Jongin watched he each of his bros, one by one, transform into a japanese beauty until it was finally his turn. He approached the small make up table sat down and closed his eyes, hoping for the best. He didn't want to see himself until the very end, or never again at all lest he ended up looking like a clown.

Baekhyun tsk'd loudly in disapproval and called out to Luhan. "Lu-ge I think we're going to need more white foundation." 

 

 

Jongin's life, it wasn't his fault that he tanned really easily! Baekhyun had piled on what felt like a whole box's worth of make up onto his face in order to resemble a "Japanese beauty". The last International Night wasn't this bad, in face, Jongin thought that it was rather fun. The last theme had been German and so the company put them into some Lederhosen and slipped them a bit of German beer. The Yukata was just a bit too airy down there for Jongin's taste, he felt like something was going to attack him from below and his crown jewels wouldn't be sufficiently protected.

He stepped out of the room and caught sight of Kyungsoo's pale milky skin contrasting beautifully with the dark navy Kimono he wore. 

"Hello there" Jongin wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo's waist that was cinched in by the cloth and managed to exaggerate Kyungsoo's boyish curves. 

"No touching," Kyungsoo slapped the hand around his body. "You're going to wrinkle the material."

Jongin jutted his lower lip out in a pout. He remained pouting like a white girl taking a selfie until Kyungsoo relented and kissed the pout away. "I don't know why I'm in love with you."

Jongin grinned in victory.

 

The company had hired an old Japanese man to tutor them about Japanese culture and taught them a few basic phrases in Japanese that they would no doubt need when travelling there. After the insightful session, they were finally allowed into the cafeteria to eat dinner. His stomach had been rumbling all throughout the man's lesson because he was thinking about Kyungsoo's delicious food.

Jongin was about to grab a tray to collect his meal but Kyungsoo stopped him and pushed his back until they arrived at a table. 

"Sit here, I'll get your food." Kyungsoo instructed Jongin. He felt like a puppy awaiting his master. 

He began to drool at the sight and smells wafting from the other member's meals, they were serving bento boxes today and Jongin's stomach grumbled like a dying Orca.

His waiting stopped as a shadow appeared over his head and he was presented with a bento box, only a heart made of pink rice differed it from the member's bento boxes.

Sehun looked over Jongin's shoulder. "Ah it must be lucky to have a boyfriend who cooks."

Kyungsoo blushed so his face matched that of the art on Jongin's rice.

Luhan interjected from the side and stuck his nose in the air. "Hey! I can totally cook"

Ignoring the couple bantering besides him, he leaned over to Kyungsoo who had already taken his seat and whispered a soft "Thank you" before placing a big wet kiss on Kyungsoo's heated cheeks.

Maybe this month's International Day wasn't so bad afterall, itchy kimonos and all.


MUSH! MUSH FOR ALL THE KAISOO SHIPPERS!