036

SM Camp *EDITING.

After coming out of the closet to his parents and being accepted, meeting Minseok's parents and being just fabulous in general, Jongdae only had to worry about his trip with Minseok to wherever he wanted to go because he was such a classy and for that, he won that trip. But of course, things doesn't go that way at the cabin.

Jongdae walked into the cabin after a long day of shooting a teaser for their debut and the first thing he notices is Baekhyun doing something that he didn't know Baekhyun was able to do: he was reading. What? he doesn't know, but Baekhyun was so into it that he was crying so hard, his hand full of toilet paper to clean his nose.

"Are you okay?" Jongdae asked and only got a nod from the other boy and Jongdae only shrugged as he walked to his room, he knew already that Minseok wasn't there, because he had to keep recording all night. He changed into a new, clean set of clothes and jumped into his bed, ready to leave to dreamland when he heard his door cracked open. .

"Jongdae?" of course, it was Baekhyun "Can I sleep with you?"

Jongdae sighed and mumbled a small yes and right after, Baekhyun was slipping inside his bed, cuddling against his will.

"So..." Jongdae started but was cut by Baekhyun "I'm sorry I have to do this, okay? But right now, Chanyeol is a ing ."

Jongdae tried to remember everything that happened in the last two days and no matter how much he tries, he can't come up with something for this reaction. Chanyeol's parents were really nice to Baekhyun and even his mother said she was going to plan their weeding if Chanyeol happened to get on one knee, and when his parent left they kept being the same lovey dovey couple that made Jongdae want to vomit. So, why all of a sudden Chanyeol is an ashole?

"May I know why?" 

"Well" Baekhyun started as he evolved to clingy koala Baekhyun "Because I ing love him, okay? And I gave him the ing freedom to do whatever he wanted, and what the do you think he's doing!?"

Jongdae wanted to say sleeping, duh! it's ing 1 in the morning, but he got the feeling that he'd get slapped if he did, so he only shrugged.

"HE ING CHEATS ON ME WITH KYUNGSOO!"

Hold the up. Chanyeol is cheating on Baekhyun with Do Kyungsoo. No matter how ing much you say it, it just doesn't make sense to Jongdae, why? Because well, first off, Kyungsoo is dating Jongin, the hottest on the cab. Second, Jongin is dating Kyungsoo, and Jongin is like the hottest around here. And third, he hasn't noticed anything weird on Chanyeol or Kyungsoo.

"But, how..."

"Jongdae, that's not all, okay? I'm ing dying, okay? But of course, I wouldn't tell Chanyeol because he came and told me he wanted to break up because Kyungsoo said they should get ing together and stuff I can't understand like WHY IS THIS ALL HAPPENING TO ME?"

I wish I knew, Jongdae thought as he hugged Baekhyun tight, the sobs of the other boy started to trail off as he began to fall asleep. Jongdae kissed his forehead and get off the bed, he had to talk to Chanyeol about this, because even when Baekhyun was a ing pain in the bit sensitive, he was still his best friend.

When he was about to walk to the door of his room, the door opened, revealing Minseok's figure, the boy smiled and then he looked at Baekhyun. "What happened now? By the way, I'm just here to pick some clothes" he mumbled as to not wake up the boy, Jongdae looked over his shoulder and shrugged "He says that Chanyeol is cheating on him, with Kyungsoo" Minseok raised a brow and leaned to kiss Jongdae's lips. "Good luck" whispered and walked inside the room.

 

Jongdae went to the common room, and he notices Chanyeol chatting happily with Kyungsoo, when he was about to approach them, Jongin walks into the cabin and ignores the couple, walking straight to his room and after a few minutes, comes back and leaves the cabin,along with Minseok. And to Jongin, this is very clear. Of course Chanyeol is cheating on Baekhyun and of course Jongin knows by now. 

Jongdae walks in and stops right in front of the boys, clearing his throat to get their attention, and as soon as they notice him, he slaps Chanyeol so hard he thinks his hand may fall off. "What the ?" is the only thing Chanyeol says as he covers his cheek, Kyungsoo's jaw hang open.

"Oh, please!" Jongdae says, placing his hands on his hips "At least, I'm not slapping you again for that ing ugly black shirt you're wearing, but that's for my best friend, you idiot, stop hurting him" Jongdae turns on his heels and leaves to his room.

 

Next morning, Jongdae walks into the common room with Baekhyun holding his hand "I have to prove him I'm doing good" he said and Jongdae had no option but to accept. How this is going to work? He doesn't know.

They sat in the common room and started talking about some blogs both of them follow when Kyungsoo walked in. He sat in one of the couches and started to play with his iPod. He didn't even bother to look their way, and that's what pushed Baekhyun off. Kyungsoo, of course, noticed the way Baekhyun was glaring at him, and who wouldnt? it was ing scary.

"Hey, Baek, how are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked casually.

"How am I doing? HOW AM I DOING? Well, you tell me, how is Jongin doing now that your nasty secret is revealed?" Baekhyun glared at him one last time and stood up, leaving Jongdae and Kyungsoo away.

"What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked, and to be honest, he sounded very confused

"Well, he said Chanyeol is cheating on him. With you. And that he's sick. And, well.." Jongdae rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down and Kyungsoo laughed loudly.

"OH MY ING GOD" This made Jongdae look up immediately, raising a brow as he eyed Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun has been reading fanfics again, he thinks they're real but really, Chanyeol ain't cheating and I'm not stupid to break up with Jongin"

And Jongdae rolled his eyes, he had to apologize to Chanyeol now.