027

SM Camp *EDITING.

Since the moment that Jongdae decided to place his beautiful feet out of the closet, he had been doing the same three things:

1) Vocal Practice: He was thankful he had taken some singing lessons before, and because of that, he actually wasn't that bad and his trainer wasn't a mean with him, so actually, what could have been practice for almost all the day,  was just reduced to a few hours during morning and when the lessons were over, he had the whole afternoon free to do whatever he wanted. Which lead us to the point number two.

2)Getting frisky with MinMin: Okay, it's not like they were ing all around the camp, but, Jongdae started to feel comfortable enough with his bae to actually get touchy with him..and it was okay, they were a couple - and they were hormonal teenagers - so it WAS okay, right?  So, what if they may or may not have had a heavy make out session in the cabin's bathroom? That meant they were healthy and attracted to each other, right? Of course, they've earned some glares of the others, because he just recently found out Min Min was a tad loud, you know what they say: Haters gonna hate, es gonna stare.

3)Spending time with Baekhyun/the divas: He had no option, to be totally honest. Minseok, Yixing and Luhan were all in the dancing practice. And Baekhyun was with Jongdae in the vocal practice. Not to mention that their schedule was totally different, so when all the dancers were out, it would be Baekhyun and him at the cabin most of the times. Jongdae saw this chance as time to bond with Baekhyun, he was determinated to become his BFF, just like Luhan and Minseok, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, you get the point, right?

What he never thought he was doing, ironically, was spending too much time with Baekhyun, I mean, he was aware they were together a lot of time but he never realized he was ALL the time with The Diva. And, yes with capital D because Baekhyun thinks he deserves some respect because he's the Korean version of Beyonce, the queen. Or some like that. And if Baekhyun was gonna be Beyonce, Jongdae was gonna be Victoria Beckham. Go big or go home.

Jongdae was in the common room, drinking his cinnamon tea with milk in his favorite tea cup - made of English porcelain, of course, he was classy, after all - while using his laptop because he wanted to write an e-mail to his mother telling him how nice the camp was, how he made some good girl friends, and that he meet someone that he actually liked, without the oh so needed details, of course. But, when Chanyeol walked inside the room, the tea cup fell off Jongdae's hands, as he gasped in horror.

Chanyeol was holding a huge bag, that in Jongdae eyes looked like a brown ugly flower...yes, it was a Valentino, but still, it was ugly. And of course, being close to Baekhyun had its effects, like getting a good taste in fashion, follow fashion blogs, etc.

"What the is that?" Jongdae didn't even have to point out the bag because Chanyeol raised it and shaked it "This?" Jongdae just nodded as he stood up from the couch, strutting across the room like if he owned the cabin, and placed himself infront of Chanyeol, with his hands on his hips, looking closer at the bag with narrowed eyes.

Chanyeol gulped, feeling like if he was being judged by God himself. But, wait a minute...He knew this feeling. He knew it too damn well. Chanyeol looked down at Jongdae and sighed "Well, it's a bag" and smiled, proudly because he just stated the obvious. And Jongdae rolled his eyes so hard, he thought they'd never be back to their normal position.

"Oh Emm Eff Gee" Jongdae glared at Chanyeol "If you didn't tell me I couldn't have guessed!" again, Jongdae narrowed his eyes "What I meant was, why are you holding such an horrible bag, hun?"

Okay, Chanyeol was now scared. He was okay handling Baekhyun, sometimes he'd need to handle Luhan but now it'd be Baek, Lu and Jongdae. He wanted to be reduced to ashes. "I-I...I got it because our anniversary is getting closer and I know how much Baekhyun wanted a bag, so I asked my sister and..."right now, Chanyeol was vomiting words.

Jongdae placed his index finger - it wasn't manicured, yet - over Chanyeol's mouth. He was well aware of how deeply in love they both were. If he ever thought Sehun and Luhan were ....weird. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were disgusting. They were in the permanent honey moon stage. And of course, he knew about the whole anniversary thing: He even had a dream about it a few nights ago because Baekhyun wouldn't shut the up about it. He wanted to plan a beautiful and romantic dinner for both of them - and Kyungsoo even agreed to cook. 

"Okay, sweetheart, you asked your sister, who obviously has an awful taste in fashion, to buy a present for YOUR boyfriend?" Jongdae managed to push Chanyeol against a chair, so now he was sitting, holding the bag against his chest, nodding.

Jongdae never thought that Chanyeol would be this worried about the whole anniversary thing because he supposed that Chanyeol knew the diva too well to know that he could end up with the bag in the middle of his throat.

"I just wanted to get the perfect gift for Baekhyun, and it's a little bit hard to get it from here, I can't leave too easily" Jongdae raised an eyebrow, because he did it once, when he went to buy the make up for Baekhyun. But then again, he knew that Chanyeol had expressed multiple times his wish to learn how to drive, and again, Jongdae found himself being worried about that present. He was sure that, after Baekhyun received the bag, he'd be a handkerchief again. And that wasn't gonna happen.

Jongdae let out an exasperated sigh and glared at Chanyeol one last time before walking to his room, making a signal with his finger for Chanyeol to follow him.

It was the very first time Chanyeol walked inside the room of that specific couple. And he was surprised, it was neatly done and...manly. Not like Luhan manly. But really manly. It had some car posters on the walls, actual books in the study table and the bed sheets and covers were navy blue. Jongdae pointed to his bed, as if telling Chanyeol to sit down there as he opened his drawers. It took a few minutes for Jongdae to get what he was looking for but once he did, he took it out of the drawers carefully, looking at Chanyeol with an evil smirk on his face.

Jongdae placed the box on Chanyeol's lap. It was black and had PRADA written over it in a white, elegan font. "Open it" Chanyeol did and his eyes went wide. He saw a big, black leather bag with delicate golden trim. Simple yet elegant. Jongdae had bought it on Internet and thought about send it to his mom anytime soon. 

Chanyeol looked up to Jongdae, who quickly took the ugly bag and placed it inside his drawers."What are you doing?" Chanyeol finally asked.

"Unless you want to be buried there" Jongdae pointed through the window, and Chanyeol could see he was talking about the forest "I'm helping you, sweetheart"

Chanyeol smiled and bowed, thankful enough he was right now at a loss of words "Thank you, Jongdae, really, you're awesome! I wish I could pay you back somehow" Chanyeol beamed as he looked at the box on his lap, and luckily he was doing it, otherwise, he would have seen Kim Jongdae's evil face.

"I know I am, sweetheart, and don't worry, you will pay me back later" he said walking out of his room as he let out a laugh, making Chanyeol confused.

 

---------------------------

15 upvotes | 59 subscribers 

Really?! How is this happening?! I'm very thankful guys! :)  

So first off, I'm very sorry about this chapter. I was feeling a little bit sassy myself and I thought it was time for Jongdae to start to embrace it. Second, I'm not into Chanyeol that much but, it was time that other members had a bit of exposure so..yeah. 

I'd like to know what you guys think about this story and what other members you'd like to have some kind of chapter or whate
ver,

Also, i've been thinking about advertising this story, but I'm not sure about it so...uh...

anyways, thank you for reading!