030

SM Camp *EDITING.

"Kris, today is too hot that I thik my skin is getting dry." "Kris, is that Santa Claus? Or am I hallucinating because of the hot weather?!"

"Kris!"

"Yi Fan"

Kris closed his eyes as he sighed, he had been followed all day long by Tao complaining about the weather. He knew it was hot outside, but right now, his boss was pushing him (and Joonmyun) to work harder with their preparations, because their debut was approaching and they had to record their music video.

"I know it's hot outside, Tao! Can you stop it for once!?" Tao frowned, his mouth turned into an obvious pout. Kris had gone too far and this probably will cost him to slip his card multiple times at the Gucci store. Or worse.

"I wanna go to the beach, Yi Fan, it's time I show off this fine body!" Tao whines. The beach was like 3 hours drive away from the camp. Kris decided to talk to Joonmyun first, mostly because he didn't want to do anything risky. If Lee Soo Man finds out, he could put the blame on him. "Let me talk with Joonmyun first" he told Tao, the latter leaving the room once he had kind of completed his task.

 

The first thing Kris sees once he walks in the Leaders' meeting room is Joonmyun with his eyes clossed and his fingers on his temples, moving them in small circular motions. "What's up, are you okay?" Kris says, reaching the chair next to Joonmyun after giving a small pat on his back.

"Yeah, don't mind me.." Joonmyun mumbled. 

"Never had..." Kris whispers but not too low for Joonmyun to hear, and he glares at Kris.

"Do you need something?" 

"Yes, actually... You see, the guys wanna go to the beach.." Kris looked at Joonmyun with the corner of his eye, of course he had to be careful regarding the words he used to tell him about it. "What do you think?". Joonmyun shrugged, he was told first hour in the morning that they had to re-schedule their recordings in two days as the release of their music video was scheduled earlier. "I think it's not a good idea."

 

The cabin was in chaos. And it all was because the hot weather.
Truth be told they all had hopes on Tao because honestly, who on their sane mind would like to deal with him being a whiny all day long? Not Kris. 

Minseok, as the older on the cabin, was starting to get worried. And how couldn't he? Jongdae has been hanging out on briefs all day long, not even bothering to attend practice well dressed or even go to eat, no matter how much he told him that they were serving his favorite food.

Luhan was still being aggresive towards everyone on the cab, Jongin being the current victim because HOW THE CAN YOU BREATHE SO MUCH?! YOU SHOULD ING STOP IT FOR ONCE! and then he broke up crying because Dora couldn't see the fox no matter how much he told her he was behind her.

And then, there it was the Queen B. Minseok was honestly surprised because Baekhyun seemed to be a bit off. He was just sitting on the floor of the common room looking how everyone would be doing their daily activites, he would attend his practices without complaining and he even stopped using make up.

"My make up it's too ing expensive for this ." Baekhyun replied once. 

Minseok was eating some fresh fruit in the kitchen when Kris walked in, he soon noticed that the leader didn't seem happy."Hey Kris" Minseok said as he bit an apple. 

"Where's everyone?" Kris said, standing in the middle of the common room. 

"In their room" 

"Please call them" Kris said and Minseok quickly stood up, knocking on everyone's door and telling them they had a meeting with Kris and soon they were all around him, waiting for him to speak.

"Okay guys, I know you wanted to go to the beach, but at this very moment, I can't take you guys there" Kris said as he closed his eyes, he was about to become good material for a sacrifice.

"Listen" Baekhyun said "I'm not asking you to take me to have a cup of tea with the Queen of England and her family" Baekhyun said as he shoved his perfect manicured fingers in Kris' shoulders. "I NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH BEFORE I COMMIT MURDER."  Chanyeol nodded eagerly, after all, he was the one who had to put up with Baekhyun's swinging moods.

The common room was now filled with complaints about how they were overworking and they weren't getting anything in change. Kris felt guilty, of course, he was one of them and he knew that they were being exploited but at the same time he didn't wanna get in trouble. He looked at the guys in front of him, they were all sweaty and it seemed like if SM Entertainment kept them working under the sun, digging holes with their own hands.

Kris let out a sigh and gave a faint smile "Okay, okay" he said waving his hands "We're going to the beach but we need to be going like.." Kris glanced over his watch "Now, so go get your stuff, ladies!"

The boys ran into their rooms, packing their towels, bath suits and sun blockers. It was a golden chance and they wouldn't let it go to waste.

"Guys, we're going to the beach, not moving to Africa!" Kris yelled as he noticed they were taking too long.

"A lady is always prepared for everything, Kris" Luhan said, wearing his huge broad brimmed hat and matching massive sunglasses, pulling his backpack to the main door of the cabin.

Soon, everyone was waiting for Kris at the cabin's entrance."Okay, so, we're going in my car, you know what it means, right?"

Everyone gasped, of course they knew what it meant. Kris had a small car, how 11 people were going to fit on it?

And most important, where's Joonmyun?

 

------------------------

Sorry for this chapter! 69 suscribers! I love you