003

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae had no choice but to begin to accommodate his belongings in the dresser. 
One of the boys - who he could swear it was Kyungsoo - pointed out one of the empty beds and Jongdae only nodded timidly.
The boys introduced themselves to Jongdae, telling him their name, age (because y'know, hyungs), role in the group and the name of the members Jongdae was forbidden to touch.

Jongdae was kind of listening to Luhan. He was tellling him about how he met "Prince Sehunnie", how much they liked bubble tea and how "I truly believe Sehunnie and I are soulmates, you see? We even share a necklace with an H standing for HunHan" and other things that Jongdae didn't give a about, when a boy entered the cabin quickly, without even closing the door. 

He was as tall as Jongdae, his hair was brown and had big eyes, one of the boys referred to him as Minseok

"Ladies, you're not gonna believe what I just saw. A new guy. NEW FLESH"

The other boys gasped and surrounded Minseok ready to listen the juicy gossip, leaving the new kid behind. 
It wasn't like Jongdae cared, he reminded himself that he was there to complete the camp so he could be a part of SM officially.
But, in the other hand, he was kind of curious about how weird these kids were. 

Let's take Baekhyun as an example: One moment, he was pointing at Jongdae (more like stabbing his chest with his index finger) wearing his expensive sunglasses, telling him something like "If you ever touch - or even look at - Chanyeol, I swear on Alexander McQueen's grave that I'll kill you in your sleep..No, not with my hands, I mean, honestly, these hands are fragile and delicate -I can't ruin my manicure- , you're not that lucky, honey, but you get the point." 

And now, the same Baekhyun was like:

"Oh my God! Was he hot? Did he have a nice ?"
"He was hot, indeed, And of course he had a nice , girl, Jongin's got nothing on him!" Minseok gave a small grin to the boys "He was with Joonmyun when I first saw him, though, I wonder what cabin he's in now"

The boys fell silent once they've heard what Minseok just said. 
They knew that if Joonmyun was with someone it meant that the camper was GOING to their cabin. So of course, they all knew that Minseok was talking about Jongdae.

"Uh..hyung" Sehun started talking, placing his arm around Minseok's shoulders "Isn't the kid you saw, by any chance...him?"

Sehun pointed out to where Jongdae was.
Minseok gulped down, his face turning red of the embarasment.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jongdae, the kid with the nice ".

Jongdae wanted ... something. He wasn't even sure what.
This is not what he signed himself up for.
He smiled at the guys a last time and assured them he had to go pee before walking out the cabin, he wasn't as confused as the first time he met Baekhyun. No, it was just...like what if the boys would make it hard for him and he would end up giving up? 

Before he knew it, he was sitting under a tree near the lake. 
He was a nature freak, he loved how the water was crystal clear and shone with hues of blue and emerald green. It gave him peace, and that's what he needed. 

He didn't notice when Joonmyun approached him and sat next to him. He was so mesmerized by this view that he only noticed Joonmyun until he cleared his throat.

"How is everything going in the cabin so far?" 
"Uhm.."

Joonmyun smiled at him, giving him a light pat on his shoulder

"You know, the kids were so open about them being gay since the beginning" Joonmyun kept his sight in the lake but still his voice sounded so deep and powerful that made Jongdae stare at him "I believe you should open up to them, there's nothing wrong with being comfortable with your true self, Jongdae; there's nothing wrong with being proud and wanting to stand up for who you TRULY are" Jongdae nodded still looking at Joonmyun ,"I told you that those kids are nice and I want you to get along with them, after all, they are here for the same reason as you, and they're gonna be your partners once we all debut...hell,  you'll live with them 24/7! "

Jongdae wanted to laugh his off.
Joonmyun was, CLEARLY, telling Jongdae that it was okay to come out of the closet, though he was never inside of it. Also, he felt weird insce since HE JUST GAVE HIM THE WEIRDEST MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE AND BE SO PROUD OF HIMSELF HE COULD BE THE NEXT LADY GAGA but let's get it straight..,.like Jongdae. Jongdae wasn't any closer to be the head of the next gay pride parade. That could be Luhan. But not him. Jongdae was straight.

Jongdae thought that this wasn't the time to tell Suho he wasn't gay, after all, he just encouraged him to be true to himself. Jongdae ended up biting his lip.

"Thanks hyung, I...I'll think about it"

Joonmyun smiled and gave him a thumbs up, he stood up and cleaned the dirt from his shorts.

"Tonight's the inititation night, we normally pick a random day so don't tell the others, okay? And before I forget, I should've told you our guidelines earlier; they're easy though: No walking in the forest alone, if you need to go to the bathroom after we all go into our cabins - which is at 11pm but, really, no one here gives a - you need a buddy to go there with you, and the earlier you get into the shower, the warmer the water you'll get, okay?"

Jongdae pouted but gave a reassuring nod to Joonmyun, letting him know he understood

"But hyung, what's the point of getting in shower earlier? I'm sure all the princess will take forever to shower"

"Jongdae, you have never been to a camp before, right? We, in this case the EXO cab, all shower together"

Jongdae mouthed an O.

"Okay, now, I need you to go to your cab and get ready for when I call you guys to our initiation night, see you!"

Jongdae watched as Joonmyun waved goodbye and started walking right away, dissapearing in the wood building, and he decided to go to his cab with the guys so he could get ready for tonight.