040

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae was so ing happy. 
And who wouldn't be when they have a freaking cabin for themselves? Everyone was so busy doing rehearsals and practicing their speeches for the party that was gonna be held soon. Soon as in tonight. 

Jongdae had plans. Like, hardcore plans. He was going to download that M.I.A song he's been singing all day long, you know, that one that says live fast, die young, bad girls do it well because it was his motto and no one was using the internet at the moment. And movies, and maybe , and the newest software for his iPhone

But, of course, plans never work in that cabin because all of a sudden, he was surrounded by 9 idiots talking about their suits for the night, their speeches and that they weren't that ready to debut, and that scared the out of Jongdae because he didn't realize he was going to debut TONIGHT. But well, YOLO, they said.

"Joonmoney said we should wait either for him or Kris to come and give us some instructions for tonight" Kyungsoo said as he ironed Jongin's baby blue shirt. "I can't believe we're debuting tonight!"

Yeah, so can't I, Jongdae thought.

 

Luhan, the rest of the divas and the boys that weren't so lucky to be part of the divas were in the living room. Luhan was straightening his hair and Baekhyun was doing his make up while Yixing was reading the newest Cosmopolitan issue while he waited for the hair tubes to curl his hair because apparently, wavy hair is the newest trend, you .

Jongdae, however, was waiting his turn for Baekhyun to do his make up, not like he wanted to do it but because Baekhyun's kindly reminder of TONIGHT IS OUR DEBUT, YOU BETTER LOOK LIKE A ING GOD OR ILL CUT YOUR AND FEED THE DOGS WITH IT so, yeah...he had no option, so here he was, kissing his fine boyfriend when the front door swung open.

And Jongdae - and everyone else, to be very ing honest-, felt his twist at the sight of that man. 

This wasn't the old fashioned Target employee they all knew, no. This was a man that walked like if the world was a ing runway and Donatella Versace was his mother. Wu Yi Fan was gone and Kris Wu was here to stay; wearing black skinny jeans and a  button up blackshirt, with a blue gabardine. His hair was stylized as Baekhyun taught him, Kris was welcomed to the cabin with surprised eyes and jaws hitting the ground.

"es, tonight is the night" Kris said as he looked his wrist clock "You have exactly 10 minutes to get ready and meet $uho in the main building"

Baekhyun let out a very loud off when his eyeliner went wrong due what Kris said, he quickly cleaned his eye and glared at Kris "Hold the up, Chucky the doll, 10 minutes isn't enough for 9 people"

Kris rolled his eyes at the comment and smirked "Chucky the doll your ugly , please from now on call me His Radiance and well, whatever, no one will look as good as me annyways,"

This was the time for Baekhyun to roll his eyes - and snort unattractively - he carefully closed his eyeliner and then, you could see him strutting towards Kris "Okay, so I can sense someone that's very high in his horses and I'm gonna beat the out of him if he doesn't get down."

"Whatever, , just make sure everyone is ready in 20 minutes."

Kris catwalked - because he ing did -  out the cabin and Baekhyun his heels "We need to hurry up, girls!"

 

After Baekhyun hurried the out of them and made sure that everyone looked eable, EXO was now standing in the main building waiting for Joonmyun and Kris, I mean, His Radiance.

Truth be told, no one looked as nervous as they were on the inside....well, Kyungsoo was about to cut Jongin's hand off, but who gives a about Jongkai? Exactly, no one.

Suho arrived a few minutes later, wearing a black suit. Simple yet classy, Jongdae noted. 

"Okay boys, I'm hoping you're as excited as I am, we're gonna introduce ourselves with the phrase we practiced and Lee Soo Man is gonna make the rest of the talking so there's nothing to be worried about guys" Suho said and as soon as he stopped talking a black limo parked outside.

"Our car is here, guys, let's go!"

 

After a few minutes of riding the car in utter silence, Exo finally arrived to the location the party was going to be held. It was apparently Lee Soo Man's villa.

They quickly got off the car and after calming down, they decided to go inside. The place was beautifully decorated with black and metalic grey ballons, and EXO related merchandise. Jongdae was very touched, to say the least. It was time for him (and the rest of the members) to prove that waking up at 5 in the morning to practice was completely worthy and that they weren't gonna let Mr. Lee down.

They reached the stage right after, forming a line of good looking boys and Jongdae smiled as wide as he could when he saw his parents in the same table as Minseok's. 

"One, two, three! Hello, we are one, we are EXO". they all said at the same and the people started clapping and whistling, it was unreal for them how many people were already expecting them.

"Hello, this is Lee Soo Man" everyone in the room diverted the attention towards them, keeping quiet "I'm so happy you could make it tonight and attend the party, as you may know, today is the day when my newest group, EXO, is debuting and as you know, six of them are heading to China to make promotions there too. I really hope you can embrace EXO in your hearts and support them as you have been supporting the other artists under SM. Thank you."

Lee Soo Man bowed and after a round of applauses, he left the stage so the boys could perform for the very first time.

Jongdae smiled at Minseok and secretly squeezed his hand, thinking how grateful he was for being part of EXO, for meeting these guys that were now his family. He smiled one last time to his parents and went to take position in the middle of the stage, ready to sing because after all, he was the main singer.

 

FIN.

-----------------------------

Author's Note: So, this is the end of this story :) I'm very happy about how it came out, and I wanna say thank you for upvoting and suscribing :) It wasn't planned to end it today (exo's anniversary) so yeah. Maybe I shall continue it or make a sequel? I dunno, here's the link to my roleplay, please go and join!

Kouhai Roleplay!