013

SM Camp *EDITING.

Now that Baekhyun was totally recovered from the trauma of having dog piss look-a-like hair, he felt like he had to get better at dancing. He left earlier than the rest of the boys. Saying that now the Inner Fierce Baekyoncé was out no girl ain't gonna stop him and snapped this sassy pose after turning around in his heels and leaving everyone else dumbfounded. 

Jongdae was the first one to walk to the practice room. 
He stood outside of the glass door and looked inside, Baekhyun was looking fierce indeed. He was so focused in his steps and Jongdae found himself wanting to have the level of commitment that had hit Baekhyun today...

...But maybe next time.

He walked inside the room, and the first thing he heard was.

Since fifteen in my stilettos been struttin' in this game
What's your age? Was the question they asked when I hit the stage
I'm a diva, best believe her, you see her, she getting paid..
She ain't callin' him to greet her, don't need him, her bed's made.

Baekhyun smiled when he saw Jongdae walking in. Jongdae in the other hand, mentally facepalmed himself when he noticed that Baekhyun was dancing to his personal God, Beyoncé Knowles, and to THIS SONG THAT TOTALLY DESCRIBES MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE. Well, okay.

Jongdae sat in the corner of the room, leaning against the wall. He noticed when the boys entered the room. 
Luhan and Yixing were talking to Minseok, the latter had the arms of the divas linked onto his. Jongdae narrowed his eyes, curious about what was going on. Of course, he couldn't forget what his Fairy Godmothers (needless to say, Jongdae felt like he was in a weird version of the Cinderella)  told him earlier on. Their words were running through his head. "We'll get you into Minseok's heart". No ing way. They couldn't be talking to him about that, right?

But then...

Minseok looked at him, blushed and smiled. 
Baekhyun stopped dancing and jogged to join the other boys, they kept talking and talking. AND TALKING. 
What was going on though? I mean, he has no reason to be afraid. He knows he's not gay. He could swear on it. So, if Luhan or Baekyun or Yixing tried to talk to Minseok about him, well, sorry not sorry. But the devil takes form in Byun Baekhyun and that's the reason he is actually afraid. And he is, because he noticed how Baekhyun sweet talked to Minseok. Like yeah, he's calling him Minseokkie, like what? And just to clarify I'm not jealous, okay?. When earlier, he was calling Kim Jongin "backstabbing faced " because he told him there was no more light milk for breakfast. You see his point, right?

Luhan glared at Jongdae and flashed him a sweet, small smile, and motioned him to come over. And he did against his will.
"What's up?" he asked trying hard to sound cool, Luhan quickly swung his arm around Jongdae's neck "well, we need to go on and check something that Suho told us, so be nice to Minseokie, okay?" Luhan smirked and glared to the other two fairy godmothers, and they just nodded, walking through the door, leaving the two guys behind.

Minseok was the first one to talk. "Uhm...Jongdae, can I ask you something?" 
Jongdae nodded shyly.

Dear Lord, here we go. 

"Are you...really straight?" Jongdae nodded again "And have you ever been confused before?"

Jongdae didn't reply right away. There was this time once when he thought he was. He was like 14 and he practiced soccer so everytime they had to shower he would feel curious about the other guys' . But it was just a phase, so it doesn't count at all.

"Not really". He managed to say.

Minseok mouthed an O. 

"So...I know that you're straight already, and I want you to know that I am your friend, and I respect you and I like the fact you respect me. But, can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes"

"Can I kiss you?".

Woah buddy! hakuna your tatas, okay?. Minseok wants to kiss Jongdae, I repeat, Minseok wants to kiss Jongdae. Please, fasten your seatbelts and keep calm. This is not a joke. I repeat, this is not a ing joke.

Jongdae doesn't know where the strength came from and it was to late to be wondering about it, as he realized he has just nodded and Minseok was still trying to recover from his answer. Because of course, Jongdae had to say yes to the kiss. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't courious about how would it be to kiss a man. He had seen GDragon sunbae kiss TOP sunbae beore on TV, so maybe it wasn't that bad. Besides, they were friends, and Minseok acknowledge Jongdae as straight. And it would be like if he just kissed another girl like he have done million of times in the past, so nothing would change, right?

"Are...are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's okay. Nothing will change anyways".

Minseok was the one who walked closer to Jongdae, he was blushing and Jongdae found it actually cute. He looked into the eyes of the elder and smiled, not making any move. Suddenly, Minseok leaned in and his lips were touching Jongdae's. They were plump yet soft and honestly, it made Jongdae feel a little bit weird. He was the one who broke the kiss.

He wasn't sure about the whole "nothing will change anyways" thing anymore.

"This is the last time it happens, okay?" Jongdae said to Minseok making the latter nod.

As in on cue, the fairy godmothers walked in. They have witnessed everything behind the crystal door. Luhan had his eyes puffy and red, because he cried and sobbed about how my baby got a kiss from his prince charming and he was actually kind of happy. Like Yixing and Baekhyun. Everything was perfect until they've heard Jongdae saying this wasn't happening again anytime soon. Of course they've seen it coming though.

But of course, they are not gonna rest until Jongdae embraces his inner diva, but for now, they need to start practicing.

 

-------------------

sorry, i don't know what im doing with lyf. btw, thanks for all the suscribers and upvotes and comments <3