015

SM Camp *EDITING.

No.
This is NOT happening. Please, Loki of Asgard whom is burdened with glorious purpouse. Don't let THIS happen.

But Jongdae knew, better than anyone else, that no matter how much he prayed to his favourite god, this was actually happening.
You can't blame him, though. He tried with all his will to avoid Minseok, Sehun and Yixing. And it worked out with the first two: Minseok left before he woke up and Sehun was just glaring at him across the room. He thought that maybe he should talk with Luhan about it because it looked like if Sehun would kill him in his sleep and his body wouldn't be found.

But Yixing was another story.
Jongdae was busy dreaming about the kimchi made by his mom, she made it especially for him, when he heard the knocks on the door. But of course, no one answered. Jongdae, against his will, had to get out of bed and open it. And the first thing he saw was Yixing.

"GOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING SUNSHINE!"

Oh, dear Lord, why?

Yixing walked in and then he ran to Jongdae's drawer, he opened it and checked out his clothes, slightly shaking his head from time to time. "Who chose your clothes? Your grand-grandmother? This is SOOOOO 90's!" Yixing said as he rolled his eyes. Jongdae thought that his clothes were fine, there were some plaid t-shirts and some others with some prints on it and just regular denim jeans and shorts. Clothes a boy his age would wear.

"I think they are fine" he finally said earning a gasp from Yixing.

"No, they are not unless you're planning to do a remake of Clarissa explains it all" Yixing let out a frustrated sigh "You don't get it, right? You can't go just dressing like THIS when you want to get someone!" 

"I don't want to get someone"

"Kim Jongdae, you wanna get slapped, don't you?."  Yixing added as he walked towards the door and when he reached over the doorknob he turned his head towards Jongdae "I can't believe I'm gonna say this but, I'm gonna look for some help, wait here". Yixing said as he closed the door behind him.

Jongdae ruffled his hair in annoyance. Because this whole thing was getting out of hand. Yeah, he was getting used to living with some ladies, about all the practice that was so demanding. But what can he do about these little girls trying to pair him up with Minseok? They were missing the whole point. Jongdae was as straight as a ruler....But what if he wasn't? What if the others see something on him that he is NOT noticing? Do gays detect other gays? And most importantly, why is he doubting  himself? No. He was sure he was damn straight.

A little after Jongdae's mental breakdown, Yixing walked in with some clothes on his hands, followed by Baekhyun, the boy who kept harrasing him with the whole thing, carrying some hair products and Luhan with a make up bag. Jongdae gulped down, not believing his eyes."And we're missing the most important one after us, but he was kind of busy, so he'll come later!" Luhan said.

Jongdae rolled his eyes and was about to ask Luhan who was he talking about when Yixing talked "Okay, now sit here" Yixing patted the chair and placed himself behind it "Baekie is going to work with your hair, because honestly what kind of Korean still uses black hair? You need to start reading Cosmopolitan, girl" Yixing said and Jongdae just sighed.

By Baekhyun's orders, Jongdae was now sitting with his eyes tightly closed. "No peeks until I'm done".
Jongdae felt how Baekhyun was cutting his hair, being scared to death. Then he felt something liquid on it and Baekhyun said they had to wait for aroung 45 minutes to get rid off the liquid substance. And he wasn't gonna be able to open his eyes up until then.

"Okay Jongie, stand up and hold my hand, I need to get rid... off this" Baekhyun said and Jongdae had no other option than to do what he said. They walked out of the room and entered the bathroom "now, just bow down and don't open your eyes or else they'll itch" Jongdae did as instructed and he felt something covering his body, to avoid the clothes getting wet and then he felt Baekhyun's hands running through his hair. Soft and gentle. And he wanted it to stop "Can you do it faster?" Baekhyun just slapped softly the back of his head and then he started to dry Jongdae's hair. "Okay, just let me fix it, okay?"

Baekhyun's hands were now busy working with Jongdae's hair and when he told Jongdae to open up his eyes, he was at a loss of words. His hair was no longer black but more like chocolate brown. It was short in the back and the sides but the top was a little bit longer, with the bangs falling gently to the left side of his face. Jongdae had to admit, he looked hot. He smiled timidly to Baekhyun and the latter couldn't help but to fangirl about his newest creation. 

Yixing then announced they were going back to Jongdae's room.
"Okay" Yixing started "first off, I would like to get rid off your clothes and burn them down.. But, I can't, so here" Yixing handed the clothes to Jongdae "are some clothes that I AM willing to let you use, because I'm a sweetheart so go change or do you want us to help you out?"

Jongdae took the clothes as he shook his head. He walked out the room and went into the bathroom. He couldn't believe he was actually listening to those little ers. But he had to admit,Yixing had nice taste. He lended him a pair of bright red jeans that made his perfect little way more noticeable matching it with a button up black shirt, a little too tight to Jongdae's liking but it made him look like if he actually worked out. 

Jongdae went back to his room and the divas were so busy talking that they didn't notice Jongdae until he cleared his throat. "Wow, Jongdae! You actually look good" Luhan said "I can see why Minseok likes you, babe. Now, let's work with your face!"

"My...what!?!"

"Just shut up and sit, silly" Luhan said, pushing Jongdae towards the chair "No one" Luhan said as he started to take out his tools "Not even Sehunnie, have had the honour to be treated like a queen by me, so feel grateful"

"Okay?"

Luhan smiled as he started to do Jongdae's make up. After 15 minutes, Luhan stared at Jongdae like if he just saw the latest work of Donatella Versace, clasping his hands together, he called the other divas to see what he just did. Yixing and Baekhyun approved. Luhan handed out a mirror to Jongdae and asked him to check out himself. And he was just surprised. His skin looked so good. Like a baby's . He wanted to touch it but Luhan glared at him. Jongdae was actually happy about that Luhan didn't try to do something really weird on him. He looked like a man, just with baby skin. 

Jongdae looked at his fairy godmothers. Even when they were some crazy divas, they were showing off this side Jongdae thought they didn't have, a good and nice side. "Thank you.." that's all he could say and the other three almost break up crying. "that's why we are sisters, Jongie" Baekhyun said.

Before he could tell Baekhyun he rather be a brother, Jongin walked in, shirtless and sweaty. He has some nice abs, I wanna tou- no wait Jongdae thought and pouted while shaking his head, trying to get rid off that thought.

"Okay, es, what did I miss?" Luhan pointed to Jongdae "Oh holy , Jongdae! is that you?"

Jongdae just nodded and looked at Yixing, confused, raising his eyebrow.

"You see, our physical make up it's already done, you look better than ever but, there's something we can't teach you because well, we just can't, but this little right here" he said pointing to Jongin "can teach you everything when we have some free time after practices and stuff"

"And what would that be?" 

"He will teach you how to flirt with a man"

The three divas and Jongin smiled,  making Jongdae to feel awkward. Why is it to hard to understand he is straight? 


 

 

---------

Hi! :) Thank you for suscribing and upvoting this story! we're really happy about it! :) I hope you enjoy this chapter!