014

SM Camp *EDITING.

All up until now, Jongdae thought that showering together wasn't a big deal. Sure, he might get a little in his eye once in a while, or sometimes he sees a glimpse of Luhan and Sehun that he should've never seen. But all in all, it wasn't that bad. Or maybe Jongdae's tolerance to bull has just become significantly stronger since his arrival at the camp, but whatever. Now, though, Now is a different story. All he ever wanted to do was just let the hot steam (and not the steam from exhibitionist love making) unwind his muscles and let the warm water wash over him. He was contently standing under the spray of water, minding his own business, until he accidentally dropped the bar of soap. That was his first mistake. The second mistake being that he let his guard down around his "fairy godmothers", and innocently bent over to pick the soap up; allowing his head to be at perfect crotch height. Before he could straighten his body, Baekhyun grabbed two handfuls of his plush, round and shoved him so he ran face first into Minseok's . In reflex, Jongdae stuck out his hands to avoid collision and managed to save Minseok from lying on the shower floor rolling around holding his family jewels screaming in agony.

His face fortunately avoided full on contact with Minseok's jewels but his the side of his cheek just managed to soft rest against his thigh. The first thought was, damn minseok has baby smooth skin everywhere. He couldn't help but start rubbing his face against Minseok's thigh, cheek just barely grazing against his flaccid . It wasn't until he turned his head to rub the other cheek that his nose bumped against something soft and slightly squishy. He froze all movement at Minseok's uncomfortable cough. He grabbed Minseok's firm (oh, so firm) thighs, which were still tense from their dance practice and hauled himself up. 

With wide eyes full of apology, Jongdae repeatedly albeit awkwardly began his mantra of "oh my god, Minseok I am so sorry I basically violated you, I am SO sorry".

Minseok only managed an uncomfortable "That's okay" and scrambled to unhook himself from Jongdae and dash to grab the towel to run into the dry-off area.

When Minseok finally exited the shower area, Jongdae turned around to glare daggers into Baekhyun. "Byun Baekhyun, I am going to hit you so hard your ancestors can feel it."

Baekhyun merely grabbed a handful of soap suds and rubbed it into Jongdae's hair to create a mohawk. "Oh please. Besides, that plan totally worked."

"In what world did you think that that turned out well." Jongdae asked flatly, and let Baekhyun style his hair with the soap. 

With his dainty hands, Baekhyun not so daintily rubbed Jongdae's head and trailed his fingers to pull at his ears and consequentially make Jongdae look like one of The Wicked Witch of the West's gothic monkey servants. "Didn't you see him run out in a hurry?"

"Stop it, I'm not Chanyeol." Jongdae shook his head so Baekhyun's fingers would relent the hold on his ears. "And he ran out in fear."

Baekhyun smirked at him confidently, "In fear of everyone seeing his " and strutted off back to Chanyeol.

Jongdae stood there dumbstruck. And then he realised after reminiscing about rubbing his face against Minseok's junk, Holy Minseok shaved down there. 

 

 

At Jongdae's arrival at the cabin, he was still thinking. Did Minseok get hard because of him? In all honesty, he was rubbing his face all over Minseok's nether regions. But getting popping a for no (or any) reason was an essential part about being a dude. Jongdae knew that very well. 

The next "fairy godmother" to "help" Jongdae out was Luhan. With a broad smile that could rival the Cheshire Cat's, Luhan cheerily linked his arms through Jongdae's before he could escape into the comfort of his room. Jongdae struggled against's Luhan's hold until he realised that Minseok would probably in their room and Jongdae would very much like to delay any form of contact with him for as long as possible. So with new enthusiasm, Jongdae stopped resisting and willingly entired Luhan's room.

Luhan closed the door behind them and clapped his hands. "I'm going to teach you how to dance like a stripper."

Nevermind. Jongdae would like to leave now. He lunged for the door behind Luhan in attempt to escape but Luhan managed to get his claws onto Jongdae without breaking a sweat. "Jongdae, you're over reacting. I don't teach this to anyone. This is so going to get you in with Minseok"

"But we just showered. I don't want to sleep all sweaty."

Luhan looked at him as if he had just told him that YSL was better without Yves. "Strippers don't get sweaty."

Why did he even try. He was no match for these divas, he might as well go along with it.

Jongdae deemed that the next hour deserved an award for "The most intimate bodily contact with another another male" (excluding his prior encounter with Minseok but he'd just prefer it if it was wiped out of his memory). Luhan was touching him in places that he should have never be touched in.

Jongdae just wasn't a dancer. Hence why he was assigned lead vocal and not lead dancer. He tried to imitate what Luhan was doing with his hip but instead of sensual and fluid, his movements were stiff and robotic. 

"No, no, no!" Luhan fit his body behind Jongdae and rested his hands on either side of Jongdae's body, aligning their hips and consequentially Luhan's rested neatly into Jongdae's crack. Luhan didn't seem to notice. "Like this!"

Luhan moved Jongdae's hips forcibly and repeatedly until it looked like they were doing a weird hula dance or belonged in a Shakira music video. "Jongdae! You're getting the hang of this!"

They continued to sway their hips until they heard the sound of the door unlocking. Jongdae craned his head to look behind Luhan's body to be met with a very cross looking Sehun standing at the door way. Jongdae ceased all movement but Luhan kept on shimmying his hips, and from Sehun's perspective it looked as though Luhan was grinding up against Jongdae.

"Um, Luhan. I need to go. Like. Right now." Jongdae tore himself away from Luhan and briskly walked out the door that Sehun was oh so helpfully holding wide open for him. "Uh, bye Sehun."

Jongdae looked behind him and saw the door slam loudly before hearing Sehun growl equally as loudly.

 

 

By now, Jongdae had realised that his "fairy god mothers" were taking turns in helping him. It seemed more like ambushing him at his weakest moments. From now on he would have to make sure to avoid not only Minseok, but Yixing and Sehun too. He sighed, what has his life come to.