039

SM Camp *EDITING.

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I'm sorry I ditched you for like a long time, I was a bit busy and I wasn't feeling well! So, I want to let you know that I made a roleplay, the link is:

Kouhai Roleplay!

It's totally new, like, we only have 5 people on it! So please, do join! Spread the world and stuff! :) Also, a huge thank you to everyone that suscribed! <3 

---------------------------------------------------------

Kris was nervous.
Kris was nervous because the predebut party was coming soon and to be honest, he didn't like his outfits nor his look, because to be very honest, Kris was hot. But sometimes he did that thing where he wears those ugly, shabby khaki short pants and it just kills everyone. Like everyone.

So he had this amazing idea, at least, it was amazing on his head. He would ask the divas to make a make over on him before the party, so he would look amazingly hot and fabulous and all the attention would be on him.

Kris walked in the cab, and the first one to be spotted is Luhan and Kris thinks he couldn't be luckier, because on his eyes, Luhan is the most decent one. Oh, how wrong he is.

"Hey, Luhan" he says, and his voice sounds almost like a whisper. Luhan jumps a little on his chair and places his hand on his heart dramatically, looking at Kris with narrowed eyes. "Hey, Kris, do you need something?"

Kris opens his mouth as if to say something, but truth be told, nothing comes out. Nothing. Is Luhan secretly Hermione? Hm..

"I need your help, actually" 

Luhan quickly stood up from the couch and placed his phone on his pocket "What is it?"

So, the time is here, Kris. Time to let this crazy men touch your hair that took around a year to be this long.

"I need you and the girls to help me and make a make over on me" Kris finally said, internally regretting he did. Luhan looked unamused to say the least, but  internally he is heavy breathing. This was his dream.

Luhan took Kris' hand and lead his way to his room and once they were in, he pushed Kris against the bed, as if telling him to sit down. "I'll be back in a minute, don't leave."

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae were taking a sun bath, because there was no way in hell the both of them were attending the party without a perfect tan, mostly because  I AIN'T LETTING KIM ING JONGIN BE THE MOST FLAWLESS ON THAT PARTY and they weren't allowing that. Baekhyun wasn't, though, Jongdae was there just because Baekhyun dragged him.

Luhan spotted them and almost ran to them. Almost because the royalty doesn't run for anyone. So, once he reached them, he stood there, hands on his waist and a pout on his lips. "Giiiiirls!"

Baekhyun quickly removed his sunglasses and narrowed his eyes as soon as he saw Luhan in front of him. "Yes, Luhan?"

Luhan let out a sigh and looked at the boys, shaking his head "Fairy Godmothers Meeting!" he said and as soon as he closed his mouth, Baekhyun stood up from his chair, pulling Luhan and Jongdae to the cabin "What is it?" Baekhyun asked as he walked.

"Kris needs a make over for the party"

Baekhyun stopped on his tracks and looked at Luhan, and the latter just nodded. This was the golden chance for Baekhyun to prove himself as the stylist of the stars. Even when Kris wasn't a star, though.

The boys were already inside Luhan's room, looking closely to Kris whom was feeling a bit intimidated already and who wouldn't? There were three boys, with perfect eyebrows and flawless skin looking at Kris so close Kris was starting to believe none of them knew what personal space was.

"So, I heard you need our help?" Jongdae said and Kris nodded "Do we get to chose your clothes? Please say we do because I'm so ready to set your ugly khaki pants on fire"

Kris gulped and to the divas' disappointment, he shook his head "I just need a new look, that's all, I'll take care of my clothes".

The three divas looked each other and grinned.  "Okay, hyung, you're in good hands!" Baekhyun said.

 

Jongdae came back to the room with a bag on his hands. "This isn't for free, Kris, but finally we're getting rid off your awful Target employee look." and at this point, Kris was fearing for his life.

Baekhyun took out the hair clipper and plugged it into an outlet, he pointed a seat as if telling Kris to move and sit there, and he did, speechless. Baekhyun started to brush the hair, combing it all back and as soon as he finished, he started to shave the sides carefully and Kris decided to close his eyes. He wasn't ready for this.

"Okay, Kris, we already finished cutting your hair but it's time to get that horrible blond color off" HORRIBLE.BLOND.COLOR.WHAT. "Yeah, it's so 90's, Kris, are you trying to be the Chinese Spice? Cause I'm pretty sure Victoria isn't letting you join the spice girls with that look"

Kris felt how Baekhyun put something liquid on his hair, rushing his fingers through it a few times "We just need to wait to get it off, Kris, we need to fix your eyebrows, though".

Fix eyebrows.

What about no? No one was touching his eyebrows. Kris knew by his sister that doing that hurted like a er. Before he could actually react, Jongdae pulled out a hair from it and Kris screamed like if he just won the ing lottery."You wipe, it hurts!"

"Beauty hurts, and the wipe isn't me but you, I'm not the one screaming like a ing baby". Jongdae said and slapped Kris' arm to make him stay still and after a couple of " YOU, JONGDAE" and "I'M NOT FEELING LIKE IT, THANKS" -and sore eyebrows- Jongdae finally finished working with Kris' brows, telling him to go and take a shower to get ready of the hair dye and Baekhyun followed, to fix it once Kris went out of the shower.

 

Kris came back with his new blond-redish hair, perfectly combed. "I swear to God that if I wasn't engaged to Sehun I'd you senseless" Luhan said and Kris smile and looked at Baekhyun, smiling, "Thank you, Baekhyun!" Baekhyun wiped a fake tear from his eye and smiled.

"Anything for my hyung"