005

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae may or may not have been in the lake for less than 15 minutes, but by the time he emerged from the water, everybody from the "Initiation Night" was already gone... Along with his damn clothes.


He should've seen it coming: He was the new kid on the camp, not to mention that everyone in the EXO cab thought he liked the D. And, okay, we're gonna skip the part where we mention Jongdae is pissed as ...because well, he really is.
He, somehow, expected this, not from Kyungsoo, though. He seemed way too friendly to be the mastermind behind all this but then again, he was the one who suggested the dare and even if he or any EXO member wanted to see him there was no need in taking his ing clothes with them. 

But Jongdae wasn't gonna take no one's . Oh, no darling, he decided the second after he got out of the water. If they wanted to get to the point of joking around, well, they should've known they needed to take a course about it, and the teacher was no one else but Jongdae himself. But, let's face it, he wasn't feeling like teasing them, because he barely knows them and honestly, he's starting to think he DOESN'T wanna know them any further. 

Jongdae walked his way up to the cabin, he didn't even bother to cover his not-so-little friend with anything. There was nothing he could use to cover it anyways. Most of the cabins had all the lights off, all of them but EXO's. 

Jongdae smirked and walked a little bit faster this time and he finally reached the door of the EXO cab. He opened the door, trying not make any noise or the guys will get to their rooms and try to avoid Jongdae until next day. And that wasn't an option for him.

When he managed to close the door behind him, he found Baekhyun in the living room completely by himself, he was wearing his pink pajamas with fluffy bunnys on it and he was listening to his ipod, Jongdae wanted to laugh his off when he heard him say "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still I'm still Baekhyunnie from the block, I used to have a little now I have a lot, no matter where I go I know where I came froooom" dancing all along to the music playing. Jongdae stood there, with his hands on his hips, standing loud and proud... just like his friend down there.

"Ehem"

Baekhyun stopped dancing and looked at Jongdae right in the eyes "Oh, Jongdae, you.." Baekhyun's eyes moved to the southern area of Jongdae's body getting his eyes wide and gulping down at the sudden view "wow, you got .. I mean, wow" Baekhyun suddenly feel the need to just shut the up (and he did!) and stared at Jongdae, he was obviously frustrated and got that serial killer look his mother warned him about too many years ago. Baekhyun opted to call Luhan, if he was going to die, he was sure as hell he wasn't gonna do it alone.

"Wassup Baekyoncé" Luhan came over wearing his avocado mask and a towel around his hair, he glared at Baekhyun, starting to get worried at his friend that was totally frozen for some unkown reason to him, Baekhyun's arm moved, pointing at something and Luhan just followed his friend's finger with his eyes "..OH HOLY WHAT HAVE I WITNESSED!?! Damn you, Jongdae are you real?! Like can I touch it? I mean, no haha don't tell Sehunnie I said that but HOLY MOTHER OF DONATELLA VERSACE"

Luhan's rant made all the EXO members gather in the living room. All of them looking slightly annoyed, Jongdae thought that these kind of acts were a normal thing of Luhan's. Jongdae was about to roll his eyes, still thinking about how he will manage to live with some annoying crazy es and not dying while trying but he noticed some of the members holding up their cellphones, obviously taking pictures of Jongdae's .

"YAH! What the are you doing!?"

Jongin laughed and placed his phone back to his pocket "And you es called me the local queer! This girl right here is totally and well guys, do you see that thing on the white wall?"  Jongin pointed said wall, making EXO look at it too "there's nothing, Jongin" Jongin laughed and rolled his eyes "Nothing likee the s Jongdae hyung is giving right now".

"Have you seen enough? Have you crazy es taken enough pictures of my ing ? This is probably the Karma I'm paying for not taking out my ex girlfriend to have a nice dinner last year" Jongdae rolled his eyes and kind of facepalmed himself a little too hard "I'm supposed to live with you all and this is how you act? Like if you were ing 12 and stupid when I don't even know any of you? Wow, so welcoming and warm" Jongdae placed his hand over his heart dramatically  "Do you know what respect means? Im sure you don't, , I'm so done with you all ers and you better tell me tomorrow morning who the took my clothes from the lake" 

Jongdae walked his way to his room ready to get into some warm clothes and sleep, he glared at all of them one last time, all of them were looking shocked, he would even say scared. He turned back and started to walk away inside his room, listening to Tao saying "Did he ing say GIRLFRIEND?!" he noticed how Tao stresed the word girlfriend and to Sehun replying "Nah, he's gay! I mean, if he isn't why would they place him in our cab to beging with? and, if he isn't, he'll be by the end of the camp, I bet my on it".

Really!?
He..well, he kind of told them he was straight and they still couldn't get the hint of it? Are they, somehow, retarded? Better yet, he gave them a rant and all they cared was about if they misunderstood the word "girlfriend"? 

After a few minutes, the cab got totally quiet. Jongdae was totally dressed and happy about it when he heard the doors being shut one by one. Sehun's words kept playing all over his mind over and over again. Of course he wasn't gay, like, the only he was willing to touch was his own and this made him think that he needed to talk to Kris (Suho is not an option anymore or he will encourage him to be Drag Queen for the summer) and tell him that, maybe, they placed him in the wrong cab.

Jongdae lied down on his bed, probably when he wakes up tomorrow he will know that this was just a nightmare. That this little ers didn't play a prank on him and that everything will be better. Yes, that's it. 
Jongdae drifted off to sleep soon, trying to convince himself about everything just happened will be a nightmare and totally forgetting about the other task he has to achieve tomorrow: sharing the shower.