016

SM Camp *EDITING.

"Hey, baby," Jongin runs his eyes down Jongdae's body, then runs back up to smirk at Jongdae and raise an eyebrow. A shiver runs down Jongdae's spine, he feels dirty now. "Are those galaxy pants? Because your is out of this world." Jongdae wasn't quite sure if he felt more flattered or more violated.

If Jongdae had to rate how facepalm-worthy this moment was on a scale of 1-10, it would be sitting at a high 9 right now. Did those pick up lines actually work? It must have since Jongdae distinctly heard Kyungsoo's loud voice through the paper thin walls a couple nights ago. But with a face and and body lke Jongin's, Jongdae hardly doubted that anyone would ever refuse hell. Hell, if Jongdae was offered a flash of Jongin's abs he would bend over for him in an instant. But you know what? Jongdae is hot too, all thanks to fairy god mothers. Holla at cho gurl. Wait..when did Jongdae start thinking like that?

Before he could dwell on that thought any longer, Jongin winds a toned arm around Jongdae's shoulders and pulls him in close to whisper in his ear. "If I was a fly, I'd land on you first because you are the ."

Okay nevermind, this moment officially deserves a 10/10 for Most Facepalm-worthy moment. Jongdae wriggles out of Jongin's hold and dusts off his shoulders to remove all the grease that was emitting form Jongin's face. Gross. "How did you even get Kyungsoo to sleep with you."

Jongin drops the hey baby let me holla at you face and blinks. "Kyungsoo was the one who picked up me."

Oh. Well played, Kyungsoo. Well played.

"Then shouldn't Kyungsoo be the one who should be tutoring me?" It was Jongdae's turn to raise his eyebrow.

Jongin's face turns from deadpan to competetive and challenges himself. "No, I'm much better than him. I'll show you!"

The only thing Jongdae can do is sigh. It's not like he had a choice. "Okay then. Lay it on me."

 

 

Jongdae diligently took notes like the good student he was. Scribbling down reminders like:

Kim JongKai's Guide for Picking up Guys 101

It rhymed. It had to work. Now fully armed with a new selection of pick up lines and a self esteem fit for flirting, Jongdae was ready to head out. Before he was able to leave, it was not before a hand grabbed him by his shoulder and Jongin gave them a stern look. "Go get 'em, tiger."

When Jongdae left the room, he left the room as a proud graduate of Kim Jongin's Flirting School.

 

 

The next time Minseok sees Jongin after the Horrible Shower incident is through the hallway between the bedrooms and the common area. He's sitting on the sofa listening to the newest track from One Direction when he see's a shadow in the hallway. The shadow appears through the darkness and he see's Jongdae leaning against the wall on one hand and holding a martini glass in the other. Minseok squints his eyes and notices that the martini glass seems to be filled with orange juice, but he also notices that. Woah. Jongdae looks smoking. Moving his eyes down, he notices that Jongdae's jeans are skin tight so they hug his every muscle perfectly. The subtle change of hair colour did wonders for Jongdae's pale complexion and brought out the harmonious twinkle in his eyes.

Noticing Minseok's hungry gaze eating up his body, Jongdae executes his plans with a new bravado as taught prior by his Sensei, Jongin. When Minseok's eyes trail up and meet Jongdae's, he flexes his biceps, raises his glass to take a sip of his orange juice and asks, "Do you come here often?" Jongdae ends up spilling a little juice on himself as a result of his lips rocking the rim of the glass. God, he hopes Minseok didn't see that.

From Minseok's position, he see's Jongdae straining to showcase his arms (a sweat breaking out in exhaustion) and Jongdae's pupils going cross eyed in a struggle to maintain eye contact as Jongdae raises his glass to take a drink. He vaguely hears a mumble of words until he realises that he still had his earphones in. 

Jongdae notices Minseok tugging out the ear buds and his face falls in disappointment as he realises that Minseok probably hadn't heard them. It's fine though, he's got plenty more of where that came from. This time, he crooks a finger and raises an eyebrow at Minseok.

At Jongdae's beck, Minseok gets up from his seat and walks toward Jongdae in the dimly lit hallway. "What's up?"

Jongdae flicks his newly dyed and styled hair and fixes Minseok with what he thinks is a seductive gaze. "Nothing. I just wanted to see if I could make you come with just one finger."

"Oh, are you practicing to use that on a girl? I think you need more practice." Minseok thinks Jongdae looks a bit constipated but he doesn't have the heart to tell him. He then brushes past Jongdae like he hadn't just broken at least 80% of his self confidence back to their shared room. God, why did he say that he was straight?... Well, maybe because he is.

 

With battle scars on his heart and lost dignity, Jongdae mopes to Baekhyun's room and throws himself to bury his face into Baekhyun's lap.

His other fairy godmothers soon enter the room as they heard Jongdae's loud wails.

"Why is this so hard." Jongdae mumbles into Baekhyun's stomach.

Baekhyun runs his fingers through Jongdae's hair. "Oh baby, don't worry."

Luhan chips in with, "Looks like we'll have to take more drastic measures."

Later on, Jongdae finds out that drastic measures include locking Minseok and him in the haunted cabin on the camping grounds. .

 

 


lol guys I hope you enjoy reading my horrible handwriting and doodle of that arm. obv i am an artisté