029

SM Camp *EDITING.

Baekhyun has died. 
He was going to be missed and Chanyeol would cry his eyes out for the sudden loss of the love of his life who always showered him with pure love and happiness, the one who made the world shine and birds sing. The EXO boys would be shocked too for the sudden death of the most important and charismatic member of the cabin. His mother would be too shocked to even say something and the same goes to his father and his older brother. 

Baekhyun sighed. He was close to dying, anyways. He couldn't believe how ing hot the weather was and he gave up while rolling on his bed for the umpteenth time; he quickly stood up, walked to his study table (more like the place where the VOGUE magazines were gathered) and looked at the Prada bag "You're still here, Prada baby" he caressed the bag softly, like a mother does after tucking her baby to bed and his heels to walk to Chanyeol's bed. Baekhyun peeked over and waved a hand in front of the taller's eyes,  and once he made sure he was still sleeping, he was ready to leave their room.

Much to his surprise, Jongdae was in the common room, lying on the floor, wearing nothing but a pair of mexican hot pink briefs. "Wow, I thought the only one that enjoyed being was Yixing" Baekhyun mumbled, drawing the attention of Jongdae.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your company?".

"Is it this hot in hell?" Baekhyun sat on the floor, considering the option of taking the shirt off.

"I don't know,, you're the one who came from there anyways" Jongdae replied.

Baekhyun smiled to himself, I've raised you well, girl, thought. He quickly took off the shirt and lied down next to Jongdae "I don't know why we have to be in the only cabin where the AC don't work"

Jongdae wasn't good at handling this kind of weather and he, since he adpoted the strippers don't sweat motto, refused to do any physical activity. Not like he hasn't noticed already, and once Baekhyun stated the obvious, he groaned. Back in his room, he made a small victory dance once he spotted the AC but, much to his misfortune, it wasn't working and Minseok almost lost his laughing at him. 

"We should tell Tao that we NEED to go to the beach, like seriously"  Baekhyun said, starting to feel sleepy once his back felt the cold ground.

Tao. Of course, the only way that Kris would agree to take them to the beach was when Tao starts to complain like a mad . Like he does about almost everything, but this time about how hot the day is. Jongdae smirked, he will do it. He will persuade him.

"We will go, hyung, I'll take care of it."

 

Next morning, the first thing Jongdae sees is Sehun standing next to the door frame, glaring at him and making him confused like why this is always glaring at me? Luhan is not even here. Jongdae soon realises that he's kind of , and Baekhyun is next to him in the same state.

Baekhyun wakes up no long after him and as soon as he opens his eyes he goes all like HOLY ING ITS SO HOT, WE CAN FRY AN EGG HERE and some stuff Jongdae had decided to block for his own good. "I'm gonna talk to Tao about the beach thing" 

"I'm going with you...but let's get some clothes on, first." Baekhyun suggested. 

When they met, they realized that Tao was no where to be seen, so they decided to wait for him. Truth be told, the hotness was making them go crazy and not only them, but almost everyone: Jongdae was telling Baekhyun off by the way he walked. He told him the world was a huge runway and he couldn't just walk like if he just got laid.

"Baekhyun" Jongdae said, snapping his fingers,  "Eyes on me, the shoulders down, neck long and then just think about MURDER and walk, like this" And showed him how to walk graciously. Baekhyun just tilted his head and nodded, imitating the younger. Since when was Jongdae sassier than him?

Jongin only rolled his eyes at the sight of Baekhyun and Jongdae, it was pretty normal for Baekhyun to act like this and Jongdae slowly becoming a diva, of course he would do it too. He shrugged it off and went to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. He noticed the hot weather too. But as he was used to being in constant movement, thought it was normal and didn't complain.

Luhan walked in the kitchen and suddenly, started to talk with Jongin, something that was quite weird to someone's eyes. Jongin didn't mind talking to anyone, as he was a pretty laid back guy, but Luhan was.. different, he hardly ever left Sehun's side. Or the divas'. But this was not what surprised Jongin the most, no. What surprised Jongin was that Luhan was always a rainbows and unicorns kind of person, and right now, the only thing Jongin was listening to was a THEN SEHUN SAID "IT'S OKAY LU BEAR, I THINK THAT THE BLACK SWEATER FITS YOU THE BEST" LIKE REALLY!? WE ALL KNOW BLACK MAKES YOU LOOK SKINNIER, AM I FAT JONGIN?! OR SEHUN IS JUST PLAIN STUPID? OH MY GAD I CAN'T STAND HIM. Jongin wonders how Luhan can manage to talk without stopping to grab some air.

 

Yixing and Tao walked inside the cabin and stopped right in their tracks once they saw Jongin with pleading eyes. Yixing sighed and walked towards them, placing his arm loosely around Jongin's shoulders. "Luhan, if you don't mind, I need this man to talk about our next dance" and pulled him along, leaving Luhan glaring at them. Jongin wanted to kiss him right there, but behaved.

However, Jongdae narrowed his eyes at the sight of Yixing and Tao, they were as fresh as lettuce. Something wasn't right because since the heat wave hit the camp, they were gone almost all day and they'd only be seen when they had practice "Baekhyun, have you noticed something odd about them?" Jongdae moved his eyes towards Yixing and Tao, and Baekhyun followed his gaze "Nothing that I can tell, why?" Jongdae explained him what he was thinking earing a gasp from the older.

"Of course! They are dating the camp leaders!" Baekhyun said, and Jongdae raised a brow "The room where the leaders plan our meetings and practices and all that bull has AC, of course, those nasty.." Jongdae didn't let him finish when he was already on his way to meet Tao and Yixing. He holded both of their hands and pushed them inside his room. Baekhyun joined them, closing the door behind him.

"What's going on?" Tao asked

"I shall ask you the same question, Huang Zi Tao"  Jongdae narrowed his eyes while Tao's face was showing a I'M VERY CONFUSED sign "You know how we are all going crazy slowly. So do you, Zhang Yixing" 

"What are you-"

"I know you're spending time on the leaders' meeting room" Jongdae smirked, shoving his already manicured fingers on Yixing's chest "And I know they have AC there". Tao and Yixing went pale, and gulped down. "So, I need your cooperation, girls"

"Why would I? It's not like we're doing something illegal" Tao said.

"Tao, Tao, Tao. I love how brave you are" Jongdae smiled, placing a hand over his heart "You will cooperate with me, because if you don't, I will invite Luhan to our little meeting"

Silence invaded the room on time to let the guys hear a  OH MY GODNESS, GO EAT , STEVE! BLUE'S CLUE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU ! and Jongdae looked at Tao, raising an eyebrow as he smirked.

"So, we need to go to the beach. Yes, we need. Why? Because it's hot. So, you both convince Joonmyun and Kris or I'll let Luhan in and close the door with lock"

"I'm going to talk to Kris now"

Tao said leaving the room, being followed by Yixing.

Jongdae made the peace sing, smiling at Baekhyun.

"I told ya, sister, we're going to the beach"

 

-------------------------------------------------

es be going to the beach!!! So, uhm! Hey! Sorry it took me forever to update, but well, here we are.
Btw, someone pls help me OTL
i need a co-author for a sehun story OTL