025

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongin is considered one of the best dancers in EXO.
Once his alterego, Kai, comes out, you can truly see him transforming into a dancing machine. He loved to dance and that's what got him into the company. But, once he is off stage, he would be back on being just Jongin, a very quiet boy that liked to just watch what was going on around him.

And that's what he's been doing lately. He's just been watching the guys because after the dates of some of the couples and Luhan's recent engagement, everything has been awfully quiet and he could swear on Kyungsoo that Baekhyun was being too quiet he thought he was either becoming the new Mother Theresa of Calcuta or he was in a vow of silence.

But, to be very, VERY honest, he couldn't give two s about it. It was about time that the cabin would finally have some peace because it was getting too tiring to have to deal with everyone's behavior. Don't get him wrong, he loved Baekhyun as much as he loved Luhan. But they were always too ing noisy, and even when he was happy about this period of peace (and believe me when I say he was surprised when he found himself praying about this lasting longer) he knew that the divas were sometimes a little too eccentric and they were probably coming up with something.


Kyungsoo wasn't in the room by the time Jongin woke up. It wasn't usually like this, but now that their practice schedules are different (because Kyungsoo was being trained to be a leading vocal) Jongin would be a bit more tired than Kyungsoo, and the latter had no other option than to accept the fact that his man was tired. Kyungsoo didn't care, though, he still had the best out of all the people in the cabin.

Jongin stood up and streched his arms out, he could see the sun rays coming through the window and he didn't bother to wear a shirt once he decided to leave the room and look for Kyungsoo but, as soon he placed his right foot out of his room, he felt the regret on his decisions: Baekhyun was standing there, wearing a black kimono, it had some red, white and pale pink roses on it, with a bright red belt and the edges of the dress were golden. He had some light make up on and tried his best to stylize his hair like a Geisha. 

Jongin didn't take long to notice that Luhan was wearing similar clothes, and thought about the option on going back into his room, But of course, no matter how much Baekhyun looked like Chiyo Sakamoto, Jongin can't deny the boy's got ninja reflexes and noticed him before he returned to his room.

"Jongin-ah! Where the are you going?" Baekhyun asked with a high-pitched voice.

"To my room, sweetheart, I'm concerned that I may still be in a middle of a nightmare and I'm seeing stuff I shouldn't be" Jongin retorted, without looking at Baekhyun, he knew that he rolled his eyes by the comment he just made.

"You have to change your clothes, sweetie, we have a cultural night and if you haven't guessed, we have to represent Japan" Baekhyun said as he focused on the make up that he was applying on Luhan's face.

"Do I have to wear a dress like you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and if Bekhyun hadn't told him to stay still, Luhan would have moved his head in Jongin's direction to glare at him "It's NOT a dress, it's a Kimono and it's pretty, okay?"

Jongin rolled his eyes and laughed before turning back on his heels "Whatever you say, Princess, I'm leaving!"  he announced before turning the doorknob and getting out of the cabin and start his way to the cafeteria, to finally meet Kyungsoo.


Once Jongin finally arrived to the cafeteria, he went straight to the kitchen because he knew that when Kyungsoo had no practice, he would be busy cooking or helping out in the kitchen. And as always, he wasn't wrong. He held his breath as soon as his boyfriend appeared in front of him, he had a serious expression on his face and he couldn't deny how ing hot he looked when he was focused listening to the instructions that the Chef was giving him.

He waited patiently until the Chef left to do some other chores and once he did, he walked quietly towards Kyungsoo, not wanting to get any attention "Hey babe!" he said, grinning as Kyungsoo looked at him with the corner of his eye

"Jonginnie, what brings you here?" he said as he washed the rice but with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"I came to see you" Jongin said pinching the bridge of his nose, "the boys told me about the cultural night and well, I believe you have seen Baekhyun already" he said as he rested his arms on the table, looking at Kyungsoo, and the latter said nothing but let out a small giggle.

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo. The first time they met, Jongin thought that Kyungsoo was "cute" but if you ask him now, he would say that Kyungsoo is one of the two most beautiful men that has ever stepped on Earth (because he was the other one). If you looked at them, you would think Kyungsoo was the one who did the chase. But it was all the other way around. Jongin was the one who called and got rejected, the one who invited dinner at the best restaurants in downtown Seoul. Until Kyungsoo finally gave in. And Jongin would do everything all over again if he had to.

"Today we have a cultural night" Kyungsoo said, getting Jongin back to reality "Do you think I should wear a kimono?" he asked playfully as he started to prepare the bento boxes for the EXO members.

"You want to wear a dress too?!" Jongin said in disbelief and it made Kyungsoo laugh. "It's not a dress, and I hope you do realize we all have to wear traditional clothes" Jongin nodded, trying to process the information he just got from Kyungsoo and once it was all processed, he gasped "Wait a second, so you're telling me..." he wasn't able to finish the sentence.

"Yes, Jongin, it means you will have to wear a dress too" Kyungsoo said, stressing out the word dress, and trying with all his might not to laugh.

 

 

-----------------------

WEEEEPS! Kaisoo because I love you all!