020

SM Camp *EDITING.

Life has been pretty sweet ever since Minseok came into Jongdae's life, but he can't help but feel like he was being watched. Every time he swung an arm over Minseok's shoulder, linked their fingers together, stood behind him to rest his cheek on Minseok's shoulders (or sort of physical contact really), Jongdae would get this creepy sensation crawling up his spine. Only when he turned around, there was no one there. Strange.

Thankfully, Minseok was there with his adorable Baozi face to help Jongdae rid the horrid feeling off him. Like usual after a gruelling day of practice, Jongdae merely wished to retreat back to his room with his new honey boo boo baozi. Jongdae currently had his nose stuck into the back of Minseok's ear as Jongdae threw the front of his body over Minseok's back as the older hauled them back to their room.

"Mmm...Minseok, I'm so tired" Jongdae slurred into Minseok's ear.

Minseok chuckled and reached a hand back to ruffle Jongdae's hair. "I can see that." Whereas normally, Jongdae would abhor someone ruining his neatly styled hair, he welcomed the hand this time and even rubbed the tops of his head against Minseok's hand like an overgrown puppy, sighing happily further into Minseok's neck.

All good things must come to an end, and the end comes in the form of two terrifying, tiny, divas. Baekhyun sticks out an arm from a near by broom closet and digs his nicely manicured hands into the back of Jongdae's shirt and yanks him back, merely offering "Sorry Minseok, we just need to borrow your boyfriend for a while" and closing the door; leaving Minseok confused and astounded in the hallway. 

 

 

"Why are you guys always trying to pull me into closets!?" Jongdae huffs irrately and dusts himself off. "I'm already out of the closet, so stop dragging me back in."

Luhan wipes a tear from his eyes. "My baby has grown so much."

Finally after reorientating himself, Jongdae crosses his arms and fixes them all a menacing stare. "Now what do you want with me."

"Judging from the way you're walking and the way Minseok was dancing, you still haven't gotten into Minseok's pants." Yixing smirks.

Jongdae splutters and loses his menacing compusure. "I-what-but-We've just started dating for like 2 days!"

"Baby," Baekhyun rests a hand on Jongdae's shoulder. "If it's true love, it doesn't matter."

Jongdae watches as Baekhyun looks off into the distance and a dazed look smooths Baekhyun's face. He assumes that Baekhyun just started thinking about Chanyeol as a smile expands on his face. He hopes that Minseok and himself would be like that some day. But right now, it was way too soon for there to be any funny business going on between them. With a much firmer resolve, Jongdae stood his ground.

"Excuse me, but I'm going to keep it in my pants." Jongdae pushes Baekhyun's hand off his shoulder. "We're taking it slow." He turns the handle of the door and walks out of the closet, voluntarily this time.

 

 

Throwing himself onto the bed and throwing all of the diva's worries into the bin, Jongdae hurls himself over Minseok's limp body and bites him on the shoulder. 

"I've escaped!" Jongdae giggles into Minseok's skin and inhales the warming scent of him. It hasn't been long but Jongdae's already accustomed to the Minseok's smell. If Jongdae had to describe it, Minseok smelled of a fresh breeze during the warm spring but also like a thunderstorm that was exciting, creating jolts deep within Jongdae's bones and awakening goose bumps on Jongdae's skin. Minseok was the perfect infusion of love and excitement that Jongdae hadn't realised he was missing in his life until now.

"Yah get off me, you're heavy." Minseok jokes and overturns their bodies so they're lying parallel to each other, allowing Jongdae to actually get a good look at all the perfections, as well as imperfections on his face. 

They lie in silence, just tracing each other with their eyes and Jongdae trails his fingers over the mountains and valleys of Minseok's face. Minseok's eyelids close and sighs a deep sigh, completely in peace, the rough calluses of Jongdae's finger tips painting a rough sensation over his skin. 

Suddenly, Minseok opens his eyes in realisation and jumps out of bed. "Jongdae, I have a surprise for you!"

Now alone in the room, Jongdae feels cold. Both in his heart and physically. But mostly physically, Jongdae wasn't that much of a sap yet. He's reclining into the end of the but feels the end of the bed dipping. Thinking that Minseok has returned, he shoots up and pushes himself up onto his elbows but only meets face to face with a bright eyed Baekhyun.

Before he could even ask what Baekhyun was doing in his room, Baekhyun shoves a few items into his hands.

"Here are some condoms and a few packets of lube. I've taken them from Chanyeol and I's stash so the condoms might be a bit too big for you guys but I'm sure it'll work in any case!"

In realisation at what Jongdae was holding, he drops the items in surprise but then his face screws up in a scowl. "Hey, leave Minseok's junk alone. I'm sure he's fine."

Baekhyun grins. "I've given you three to start off, but if you need more just come back to me and ask. I've got plenty to share."

Oh wow, that was way too much information for Jongdae. Jongdae grabs the packets and shoves them back at Baekhyun and then promptly shoves Baekhyun out the door. "Thanks. But no thanks. We're taking it slow." Jongdae slams the door in Baekhyun's face and collapses back in bed.

He hears the door creak open and begins to call out: "Baekhyun, I don't need your stupid condoms just keep them for yourse-" only when he turns around he sees Minseok, red faced, but holding a small box in his hands. 

Now, instead of a comfortable silence like before, the two males stood awkwardly and uncomfortably in the room. Jongdae needed to let out some steam. Easing past Minseok in the door way, he offers a tight smile. "Go sit on the bed - or, um. wherever you want. I'll be back."

Storming through the corridor, he barges into Baekhyun's room. 

"Baekhyun, I told you. I don't need your stupid supplies just leave me alone." Jongdae screams at Baekhyun in blind anger, fuelled by the embarressment that he encountered with Minseok. It was all Baekhyun's fault.

Jongdae expected Baekhyun to scream back but what he didn't expect was for Baekhyun's face to fall and eyes downturn to look like a crestfallen puppy. 

Baekhyun offers a meek. "I'm sorry." 

A wave of guilt washes over Jongdae. God damnnit. He painstakenly walks and sits next to Baekhyun and cradles the older's head into his neck in embrace. "I'm sorry too. For yelling at you."

Baekhyun fiddles with his thumbs. "It's okay. I'm sorry for pressuring you. I just wanted to pay you back for the make up you bought me. I know you used all your money on it. I don't want you to spend more money on things."

Jongdae rubs Baekhyun's shoulders. "Like condoms?"

A giggle erupts from Baekhyun's mouth and dispels the tension from the duo. "Yeah. Like condoms."

"Thank you, Baek. But yeah, like I said. We won't need them."

With a final sigh, Baekhyun relents. "Okay."

Unfolding himself from Jongdae's hold, Baekhyun gets off and pushes Jongdae out the door and pats Jongdae on the . "Go back to your prince now!"

 

 

Feeling much lighter, Jongdae skips back to their room where Minseok awaits him, playing with the ribbon on the small box on his lap. 

"Sorry, Min. I'm back!" Jongdae says cheerily, all burdens freed from his heart.

Minseok welcomes him back and pushes the box into Jongdae's hands. "Open it."

Carefully unwrapping the present, Jongdae is buzzing in his seat in curiosity of what Minseok could have gotten him. Finally, he opens the box slowly to unveil a couple of beaded bracelets.

Minseok takes one from the box and pulls it through Jongdae's wrist. "I hope you like them. I thought couple rings were too heavy right now, so I got us couple bracelets."

Jongdae is speechless and can only turn his wrist around and around, admiring the wooden beads. It wasn't glamorous, but thank god because Jongdae didn't really like showing off. He tackles Minseok in a hug and they both fall onto the bed in a fit of giggles. Putting on Minseok's bracelet, they lie down on the bed; the whole fiasco forgotten. Until now.

 

Jongdae rolls over to allow more room on the bed until he hears an odd crunching sound. 

"What was that?" Minseok sits up in curiousity.

They both look around until Minseok turns bright red again and holds up a packet. "Um."

Jongdae suddenly remembers Baekhyun patting him on the before he had left his room, assuming that was when he had snuck it into Jongdae's back pocket.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Jongdae screams and he's pretty sure all the birds fly away from their homes in the trees.

The only thing Jongdae manages to hear is Baekhyun's distinct giggling.