023

SM Camp *EDITING.

When Jongdae walked out of the cabin, he wasn't clearly thinking what he was doing. 
He was tired of listening to Luhan's complaints about how Sehun didn't looked at me the way he did 3 days ago, how Sehun didn't want to kiss me because morning breath, like he never cared before, okay?, and how Sehun blah blah blah. He liked Luhan, but he was kind of scared of Sehun because he always looked at him like if he was about to murder Jongdae.

Sehun was sitting on a bench near the lake, and Jongdae couldn't help but stare at him. He was so handsome when he was quiet, his skin was so pale and it matched perfectly with his brown dark eyes and long eyelashes. To be totally honest, he looked like an anime character. Maybe, Jongdae thinks, the reason why Luhan is always so overprotective was because of his looks. Because if people knew how ing stupid Sehun was. Well, you know. 

Jongdae gulped and sat down next to Sehun, not wanting to draw the younger's attention. But he miserably failed. 
Sehun stared (most like a glare) at him for at least 5 minutes, making Jongdae regret for every bad thing he did in his life. The younger eyes' where glued on him, stabbing him slowly.

"Do you need something, Jongdae?" Sehun finally spoke, his gaze softened when he looked at Jongdae, surprising the older.

"Well, I believe you know why I'm here..." he said letting out a small sigh "Do you wanna tell me what's going on? I'm getting used to being the handkerchief of the group so.."

Sehun laughed softly, shaking his head like if he was trying to tell Jongdae there was nothing wrong. Because there wasn't anything wrong. Sehun kept quiet, mentally deciding if he wanted to tell Jongdae his plan, because no one knew about it but Jongin and Kris, who are going to help him out. 

Jongdae was getting uncomfortable and he thought that maybe Sehun wasn't ready to talk about his problem and to be honest, he didn't wanna push it any further, he dealt with Luhan already and he wasn't ready to deal with 2 whining boys in the same day "Can I know how you and Luhan became a couple?" he said out of nothing, looking at Sehun and when his eyes met, Jongdae gave a little smile.

"It was back in high school" he said and chuckled as his eyes drifted to the horizon with a big smile on his face.

 

Sehun would always look at Luhan when the older wasn't paying attention. 
When he got transfered to the new school, the first thing he put his eyes on was Luhan and right after, Luhan's friend: Minseok. 
He knew right in his heart that Luhan was the one. And it was funny, because he didn't have any experience dating whatsover. He never dated before, he never kissed before, but his heart knew that Luhan was the one for him. And he believed it.

Sehun tried to talk to him, he really did, but his shyness would always win. What if he wasn't into boys? He would ask himself everyday, but his mind would always reply "Don't you always see him with one?" but Sehun kept only looking at the boy.
When they were at the cafeteria, Sehun would sit 2 tables away and when Luhan looked at him, he would pretend he was doing something else and if by any chance they looked at each other, Sehun would put his poker face on. And that's how days went by and it was driving him crazy.

But one day, Sehun decided to man up. He was with the bunch of boys he used to hang out with, they were making plans because one of them, Hyungseok, was going to throw a party that Friday. "Who's that?" he asked to Hyungseok, and the latter looked at the boy Sehun was talking about "That's Luhan, he's from China or something, but he's always with Minseok" Sehun nodded "Are they...like.. a thing?" he asked, praying to all the heavenly beings that he didn't sounded like a stalker "Not that we know, but I don't think so, Minseok is hanging out with a girl".

And that's when Sehun decided to act. The first thing he learnt was that Minseok took a dance class every Thursday and that Luhan will wait for him so they could leave together. Sehun lost no time and signed up and no matter how hard the lessons were. 

The first time he walked in the room he noticed Luhan sitting on the floor. Sehun wanted to run into him and pull him into an embrace, but he controled himself and with all his might, paid attention to the class. 

When the class was over, he noticed Luhan's clothes. They were tight. REALLY TIGHT. And it made him doubt. Maybe Luhan liked someone else. Boys and girls would sorround Luhan everyday and it broke Sehun's heart.

One day everything changed. 
Sehun noticed a bubble tea cup. It's been long since he had one, and he really could use one. But then, he noticed the owner of the tea. It was Luhan. Sehun kept looking at him, and then to the cup.

"Want some?" That was music to his ears, he swears! Sehun accepted and drank off from the tea. 

"I'm Luhan" the boy said, giving a big smile

I know, Sehun wanted to say.

"Sehun". 

The boys became friends and soon, you would see the three of them hanging out together. But of course, Sehun and Luhan grew closer, and how couldn't they when they spent a lot of time together?. And the first date came. And then the second. And the third. It was always something Luhan would like, and no matter how ridiculous it was (because who is 18 and wants to see Disney on ice?) Sehun would always do the best to please Luhan. 

"I wanna ask you something" Sehun said one day, earning the attention of the older "And I want you to be totally honest, okay? I...I love you, Luhan. I love every inch of you. I wanna know if you want to be my boyfriend?". Luhan just looked at the boy in total silence and Sehun couldn't think of anything else but how he ed things up and how much he wanted to get home and hit his face against the wall... but Luhan kissed him. "Of course I want to be your boyriend, Oh Sehun."

 

Jongdae blinked.

And blinked. And blinked. Sehun was staring at him as if he was expecting something from the older.

"Oh, right" Jongdae said "So why are you ing ignoring The Princess?! He's been crying on my shirt like if it was toilet paper!" Jongdae said and pointed Sehun with a finger, accusingly.

Sehun smirked. "You'll see" he said as he stood up and started walking away, leaving a very confused Jongdae.

 

It was 7:00pm. Everyone was in the common room playing poker. Everyone but Sehun.
The little was missing all afternoon and Jongdae had to deal with Luhan again. 

The door of the cabin swung open and Sehun walked in. He was dressed differently now, he looked nice, with black jeans, and a pink button down shirt and his hair combed perfectly. He rushed inside and walked towards Luhan, holding him by the wrist and bringing him outside the cabin, leaving everyone confused.

"They need privacy, girls" Kyungsoo said "let them be".

The game kept going for centuries. At least that what Baekhyun thought. He quickly stood up and looked through the window and to his surprise he could see Luhan next to the lake, alone.

"That little left Luhan next to the lake, alone!" he informed "We need to go check on him" 

He pointed out to Jongdae and Kyungsoo, and told them to be quiet and follow him. "Why are we doing this?" Jongdae asked as he stood up against his will and started walking towards the door "Because I'm Dora, the ing explorer!" Baekhyun replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Jongdae let out a sigh and walked out the cabin, following Dora and Kyungsoo.

At this pace, Jongdae thought they were going to be near the lake in 3 years, but Baekhyun said it was important to be quiet and when they were close enough, they hid behind a bush. 

All of them noticed the candles around Luhan. "What if Sehun is going to sacrifice Lulu?"  Baekhyun whispered and Kyungsoo replied with an elbow and placed his index fingers over lips, telling Baekhyun to keep quiet.

Sehun was soon to be seen by Dora and her friends, he was helding a huge bouquet of red roses, making the three boys held their breath.

"Luhan...I...I'm sorry that I kept ignoring you. I know that you feel bad about it" he said handling Luhan the flowers "But the reason I'm here...we're here, it's because I have something important to tell you".  Luhan just nodded signaling him to continue "You know how much I love you, Lulu. I'd give my life for you, I love your face when you wake up, how you whimper like a puppy when you sleep, how much you hate Titanic because you always want a different ending. I love everything about you. I love everything you show me me about you. About life. And I wanna keep seeing it forever, Luhan..."

Sehun quickly kneeled and showed Luhan a small red box.  "Luhan, would you marry me?"

Luhan started to cry (and Dora followed) and the only thing he was able to do was nod, Sehun stood up and placed the engagement ring on Luhan's finger and then pulled him into an embrace. 

Jongdae said it was time to return to the cabin so Luhan and Sehun could have a little privacy. And when he was about to enter his room, Dora pulled him crying. "It's so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul! Lulu is getting married" he said between sobs.

And Jongdae,sighed. It was gonna be a long night.

 

----------------------------------------------

dojonghyun i hope this works bcs i'm weird at fluff

and 50 subscribers

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME <3 I LOVE YOU OKAY?