028

SM Camp *EDITING.

Jongdae tossed and turned around in his bed. He might have regretted swapping out Chanyeol's terribad gift and replacing it with the Swagalicious Prada bag. When Chanyeol had presented the gift to Baekhyun, the diva had first bugged his eyes out comically, proceeded to pinch himself and then finally launched into Chanyeol's arms squealing like a girl who had just been gifted a Prada bag- oh wait. 

Baekhyun lathered Chanyeol's face from forehead and chin and even around to his massive elfish ears that Baekhyun made fun of insessantly. The older's square shaped smile seemed impossible to stop, eyes crinkling in the corners. Chanyeol managed to support Baekhyun's weight nicely and so to any viewers, Baekhyun morphed into Baekhyun the very Cuddly Koala and Chanyeol was a eucalyptus tree to be consumed. Jongdae, at that moment, was happy that Baekhyun hadn't come crying to him about that nasty gift.

"Channie you're the best!" Baekhyun smacked his lips against Chanyeol's forehead.

"You know me so well" A peck on the cheek.

"I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." Nose.

"This is the best aniversary ever" Chin.

"You're going to be so well rewarded tonight." And finally, lips. Everyone (except for Yixing who hollered and cat called at them) kind of winced as they watched the couple engage in a full make out session standing up. Before Jongdae looked away, he one again mentally applauded Chanyeol for his astounding strength and stamina as he saw the man's biceps straining to hold Baekhyun mid air, as well as his ability to multitask because it looked like some pretty complex techniques the duo were using as they were tongue wrestling. 

The members were finally relieved of the eyesore when Joonmyun finally put it to an end. 

Pulling Baekhyun down from Chanyeol's grasp, he placates, "Okay love birds, go do that in your bedroom." 

"You're such a party pooper, Joonmyunnie" Yixing pouts at his boyfriend, lower lipping jutting out but eyes with the glimmer of a cheeky brat. "I paid good money for this."

Luhan nudges Yixing's shoulder and rolls his eyes. "No, you didn't"

Jondgae thinks that Yixing must be a (very, dirty minded) 12 year old stuck in the body of a 20 year old because he sticks out his tongue and only offers a "Meh~rong."

With at least 10 times the sass, Baekhyun walks around the common area like Cara Delevingne on the cat walk, purse resting on his limp wrist to showcase the magnificence of Italian leather. He circles the room twice and then promptly grabs Chanyeol's elbow with the free hand and drags them to their bedroom.

"Have a good night everyone, because we're definitely going to have one."

Jongdae distinctly head Baekhyun whisper, "Wait. We have to turn Prada baby away so she doesn't see us doing the do" as he walks past Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room on his way to his own.

So right now, Jongdae wishes Chanyeol was into some so Baekhyun's loud moans could be muted by a gag of some sort. God damn, the diva had a set of vocal chords on him. And not just for singing. At this rate, and knowing of Chanyeol's mighty stamina, Jongdae would be up all night, and not for reasons of what he was hoping for. He wrestles with his sheets one last time in attempt to block out the noises but collapses back against the mattress in defeat.

He turns around to his side facing Minaeok until he notices his boyfriend peeling the corner of his blanket open with a hand and patting the spot in front of him. Jongdae bounds from his bed but softly crawls into Minseok's proffered arms. burying his face into Minseok's chest. 

Jongdae apologises in whispers, hands clinging onto Minseok's soft night shirt and he can smell Minseok's musky scent through the thin material. "Sorry baby, did I wake you?"

Jongdae mentally giggles at Minseok's sleep hazed voice. "Kind of. But that's okay," A small hand starts to rub circles into Jongdae's back. "Go to sleep, baby."

"I don't know how you do it." Jongdae hums but closes his eyes never the less.

The last thing Jongdae remembers hearing is Minseok. "I'm used to blockng out Baekhyun's on a regular basis."

 

 

The next morning at breakfast, Jongdae feels like a zombie walking in line to get his cereal. He's only awakened by Baekhyun's harsh tugging to pull him aside and out of line. 

"I have to thank you so much, Jongdae." Baekhyun's eyes are in cresent moons with no hint of purple underneath at all. Jongdae wonders how Baekhyun doesn't get bags under his eyes with the rate of how much, or rather little, sleep he gets due to "night activities."

The expression of gratitude is dismissed with a hand. "No worries, not to mention it." Jongdae is about to return to the line when his eyes open wide in realisation. "How did you know I helped swapped out your previously ty gift?"

"I peeked under Chanyeol's present, duh." Obviously. Why didn't Jongdae think other wise? "It wasn't a hard task, especially because he's a really ty gift wrapper."

Was everyone secretly 12 in this dorm?