Not Like Her

This Love is Infinite

 

A/N: sorry that it's so short ;_;

Listen to BEAST - Beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0z-x1mL8Q 

“______! When are you going to come back already?” Sungjong asked me in a desperate voice.

            I ran my fingers through my hair and said, “You want to go back to being a girl that badly?”

            “It’s been a week and the Infinite Boys are driving me nuts.  Homecoming dance is coming up too and I need to find out a way to ask out Bomi so are you willing to come back?” Sungjong asked.

            I sighed. My kind heart was getting the better of me. “Fine.”

            “YAY! We’ll meet up tomorrow after school, okay?”

            “Okay….”

            Sungjong seemed so happy that it was hard for me NOT to meet up with him the next day. We switched back and I headed back to Infinite All Boys Boarding School. When I entered the dorm L was the only one in there. He was reading the second Harry Potter book, lying on his bed. I didn’t look at him as I went over to my bunk and kicked off my shoes.

            “Hey, you’re back,” he said.

            I lightly nodded at him in response with a blank face.

            “Are you okay?” he asked me, sensing that something was wrong.

            I nodded again, just to assure him. Although, I felt like a piece of poop.

            “Are you sure?”

            I nodded a third time.

            “No you’re not,” L mumbled. *I probably made her feel like *

            He got off his top bunk and landed on his feet below. He faced me and said, “C’mon, it’s Friday. Let’s go have some fun.”

            I raised a brow. “Fun? Like what?”

            L shrugged. “We’ll know when we get there.”

            I sighed and rolled around on my bed. “But I’m tired today. Maybe another time.”

            “NO. Let’s go, right now. I’m bored.” L grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed, landing me on my feet.

            “Where are we going?” I asked him tiredly.

            L grinned. “You’ll see.”

            So L dragged me onto a public bus, since his car was at his parent’s house. The bus was strangely very crowded during this time, and we couldn’t find any more available seats so we had to stand.

            “Why is it so crowded today?” I asked myself.

            At the next stop even more people came so L and I were squished against each other. I was leaning against his chest and looked up at him to find him looking at me. The both of us awkwardly looked away and I tried hard not to blush or allow my heart to beat even faster than it already was.

            I was so relieved when L and I got off the bus. I could finally breathe again.

            “Where to now?” I asked.

            “Over there.” L pointed to a place in the distance.

            I gasped. “You’re taking me to Big Bang World?!”

            “Why? You like it?”

            “Y-Yes! I do! It’s one of my favorite places in the world!” I exclaimed.

            “Well then, let’s go.”

Listen to BEAST - Oasis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWf0DSglLGA&feature=related           

L and I entered Big Bang World, a local amusement park and tourist attraction. We went on rides, ate cotton candy and caramel apples, and actually had a really, really good time. We played there until nighttime, where we rested by the Big Bang World river that ran around the whole park. I crossed my legs on the bench, sipping my milkshake as L sat there beside me, the two of us not saying anything in the silent night. Tourists passed us every once in a while.

            “Had fun?” L asked me softly.

            I nodded with a satisfied smile. “Very.”

            L smirked. “Good.”

            I turned to him and said, “L hyung?”

            He was closing his eyes, his head towards the night sky. “Hmm?”

            “Why did you take me here? Why are you doing this for me?” I asked.

            L kept silent for a while, then said, “It’s because I’m sorry.”

            My eyes widened. “W-What?”

            L opened his eyes and looked at me, deep in the eyes. “I’m sorry.”

            “F-For what?”

            L looked down and said softly, “For anything that I did to hurt you.”

            *Oh god he looks so cute when he’s apologetic*

           I patted his back. “Thanks, Myungsoo hyung.” Then I stopped. “Wait, I can call you Myungsoo, can’t I?”

            L chuckled. “Sure. If you like the name, then sure.”

            “I’m not like Woori, just saying,” I said, leaning back against the bench. I’d say this if I was a boy or a girl, because it was true.

            No way are Woori and me ever alike in any way. And I intend to keep it that way.