Something that Belongs to Me

This Love is Infinite

______’s POV:

            The next day of school was complete and utter terror. Everyone looked at me where I went, giggling and talking amongst themselves like I was a walking piñata. Everywhere I went, people stared. Teachers gave me the evil eye and every time I walked down the halls I heard my name in every single conversation.

            I was the laughing stock of the school.

            And there was no one else but Woori to blame.

            By the end of the school day, I was already close to tears. It’s a miracle that I’d actually kept them in for so long. After the bell rings I can finally run over to the dorm, lock myself inside, and cry myself to sleep. Wake up tomorrow and go through the same routine.

            I was in hell. Actually, hell would’ve been an understatement. I wouldn’t even be surprised if I turn on the TV to find me and Sungjong’s little scheme on the news channel.

Listen to INFINITE – Come Back Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uBmfKOrcQ

            Seven boys stepped onto APink All Girls Boarding School. Their eyes surveyed the place, mentally going through their game plan.

            “So ______ has English?” one asked.

            “Yup. Back building.”

            Another smirked. “Let’s go guys.”

 

 

            I was sitting in English, my last class of the day. My teacher was going on about Julius Caesar but I knew that she secretly eyeing me the entire time.

            ‘Lee ______ can no longer be trusted,’ she must be thinking.

            It wasn’t like anybody in the class was paying attention to her lesson either. Everyone was whispering my name, over and over again. The fact that they were all girls made it worse. Everyone knows how vicious girls can be.

            ______ this, ______ that. That was all I heard. God did they all have anything else to talk about?

            “And Shakespeare uses rain to…” my English teacher’s voice suddenly trailed off.

            Everyone in the class suddenly gasped as the front door to the classroom flung open. I glanced up from my work and couldn’t believe my eyes.       

            Seven boys stepped inside the classroom and all of the girls in my class swooned. I stared at them, wide eyed.

            My brother grinned at me and I just gave him a confused look.

            “Oh my gosh it’s INFINITE!” my teacher said excitedly. Oh god. “I recognize you guys from the pageant!”

            L nodded over at her, a smirk placed on his lips. “Good morning to you too, teacher.”

            “L goon! What are you and the boys doing here?” the teacher asked, curious.

            L looked over at me, meeting my eyes. His eyes never left mine as he said his next words.

          “I couldn’t sleep.”

            The girls kind of snickered at this. I kind of did, too. It was broad daylight, why would he be sleeping?

            But then my mind raced back to the time when I’d heard him talk for the first time. And then, it all clicked into place.

            L took a step forward and walked over to my desk. I felt my heart beat faster at each step he took. What was he doing?

            “______,” L said.

            The class gasped again, acknowledging the fact that L and I were actually interacting after the scandalous assembly.

            “You have something that belongs to me, right?” L asked me.

            I looked at my wrist but I wasn’t wearing the bracelet so I had no idea what he was talking about.

            L noticed my confused expression and smiled. That smile.

            He pointed to his heart and then pointed to mine. I still stared at him, more confused than ever as I said, “M-My heart?”

            L nodded. “It’s precious. I can’t go to sleep without it.”

            I was still confused and L knew it. He playfully rolled his eyes and threw a note onto my desk. With the flip of his hair he smirked and left the classroom, with the rest of the Infinite Boys following in suit. Sungyeol winked at me and Hoya just shook his head, smiling to himself at what L had done. Woohyun smiled at me but of course, the girls behind me thought that he’d been smiling at them. How petty.

            “Oh my god! ______ you’re so lucky! L just basically confessed to you!” Chorong said beside me.

            “But I didn’t even understand what he meant,” I said.

            Chorong rolled her eyes. “Oh my god how much more clueless can you get? He’d said that you had something that belongs to him. It was your heart. Your heart belongs to him. Without your heart, he can’t sleep. Your heart, your feelings. You get the picture?” Chorong took the note from my desk and unfolded it, reading it herself. Then she gave it to me. “He tells you to meet him at Big Bang World tonight. You’d better be there.”

 

A/N: OMG GUYS MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT EXPIRED AGAAAAIIINN. does anyone know a site where i can upload pictures and NOT have them expire like this? :(