L. Joe's Proposal

This Love is Infinite

Listen to INFINITE – Entrust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZi42OrTRE              

“Myungsoo.”

                “What?”

                “Go seduce her.”

                “What?!”

                Hoya gave him a serious look and continued, “We’re not going to win if the real Sungjong is standing in for ‘Most Feminine’.”

                L shrugged. “Well, what if we do? There’s a chance.”

                “But-

                L stopped him. “The first round hasn’t even started yet. And we all know that the real Sungjong is a kkap king. You’re underestimating him just because he’s a legit guy.”

                Hoya, L, and Sungyeol were having what seemed like their daily meeting in the dorm room. Sungyeol was busily typing a report on his computer while L and Hoya were conversing whilst resting on their bunks.

                “Don’t give me lies Myungsoo,” Hoya barked. “We all know that you’re just avoiding her girl form.”

                Sungyeol stopped typing.

                “What makes you say that?” L asked aloud.

                “What Harry Potter book are you on?” Hoya asked.

                “What does that-

                “Which one are you on?”

                L sighed and took out a book from under his pillow.

                “The fourth one,” he replied.

                “So you’re keeping your promise to her,” Hoya concluded.

                “What promise?” Sungyeol asked.

                “Nothing,” L said.

                “You guys made promises?!” Sungyeol cried in jealousy.

                “Well you got to watch her sleep!” L retorted.

                “Hey! We all get to watch her sleep every night you idiot! She lives in our dorm!” Sungyeol said.

                “I sleep above her! How do you expect for me to-

                “Calm down Romeos,” Hoya commanded. “We’re kind of off track here.”

                Sungyeol glared at Hoya. “What about you Howon?”

                Hoya blinked. “What about me?”

                MyungYeol glared at him and Sungyeol continued, “Do you like her?”

                “W-What? That’s prosperous!”

                L narrowed his eyes at him. “Do you?”

                Hoya pointed his finger at L. “Yah! Don’t change the subject! What about you, huh? Aren’t you supposed to be all up on Woori? Your little pedo noona?”

                “YAH!”

                “Just kidding,” Hoya mumbled. “Must’ve been intimidating seeing Byunghun today huh? I had no clue that he’d been that rumored ‘other guy’.”

                “Well I kind of wanted to keep it a secret,” L replied.

                “Why?”

                L shrugged. “Just cuz.”

                “The guy isn’t a man of many words,” Sungyeol mumbled to himself as he got back to his report.

                “So who won in the end?” Hoya asked, curious.

                “None of us. She fled off to Japan, remember?” L said.

                “Why?”

                L shrugged again, his shoulders moving up and down. “No one knows. I think it had to do with her studies or something. How am I supposed to know?”

                “Uhh because you’re, like, her number one fan?”

                “Stop exaggerating.”

                “Well you don’t let anyone talk about her.”

                “Because talking is immature.”

                Hoya shook his head at Myungsoo’s responses and said, “So anyways. Back to the Sungjong problem.”

                “There is no problem.”

                “Yeah,” Sungyeol chimed in. “Sungjong’s pretty feminine himself. I don’t see why we need to bring ______ into the situation.”

                “Maybe you’re the one who wants to see her,” L absentmindedly said.

                “HEY! Don’t talk nonsense!” Hoya exclaimed.

                “I’m not going to go over to APink High and seduce her to come back to our school dressed as a guy,” L proclaimed.

                Hoya rolled his eyes. “She would do it in a heartbeat anyways.”

                L stopped and looked at Hoya. “R-Really?”

               “Psh do you see her? Whenever you’re around she looks like she’s in wonderland or something. She smiles like there’s no tomorrow. She’s obviously in love with you,” Hoya said.

                “Wait, what is this I’m hearing?” Sungyeol asked.

                L paid no heed to him. “W-Wait, you think she really likes me?” he asked Hoya.

                Hoya was absentmindedly playing on his phone. “Not just like, more like love.”

                L smiled to himself at the thought of you liking him. He didn’t know why he was feeling all happy about it. Many girls have liked him before.

                “Bull, it’s obviously because of his looks,” Sungyeol declared. “You know, Myungsoo, you can’t go on with looks for the rest of your life. You need to talk every once in a while. I, on the other hand, possess the perfect attractive personality. I think you’re wrong, Hoya. She’s obviously in love with me.”

                “Liar,” Myungsoo scoffed.

                “Don’t be jealous.”

                “Look who’s talking.”

                Hoya rolled his eyes. “Here we go again.”

Listen to APink – My My: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4rrhF0zJCc

                It was Sunday and Sundays were usually boring for L. So he got on his bike and decided to ride around before going back to rehearse for the first round of the Pageant Olympics with the others.

                “Being good looking is hard work,” he said to himself.

                L pedaled on his bike and took notice of the bright, sunny day. He grinned to himself as he absentmindedly pedaled along.

                Unknowingly, he’d biked to the front of APink All Girls Boarding School. He stopped right by the front gates and stared at the school, wondering what you were doing right at the moment.

                Meanwhile, you were going out for your weekly jog around the neighborhood. You exited the gates and was surprised to find L sitting there on his bike, staring up at the school.

                He looked over and noticed you, and his eyes widened. Seeing you as a girl always stunned him because of how used he was to your boy cut. But it’s not like he was complaining. He loved your long wavy hair, it was definitely one of his major turn on’s.

                Maybe that’s why he couldn’t stop staring at you.

                You didn’t say anything – the atmosphere was definitely too awkward – and you jogged off in the opposite direction.

                L blinked, surprised that you didn’t say anything, and biked off in your direction. He biked faster and swiveled his bike so that it’d stop right in front of you. You stopped and almost had a heart attack because you thought that you were going to run into him.

                “Yah! You could’ve hit me!” you exclaimed.

                L smirked. “That’s what you get for not saying hi to me.”

                You rolled your eyes and continued jogging. L rode right beside you, occasionally doing swivels to make you scared.

                “Do you have nothing else better to do?” you asked him.

                L shrugged. “Probably not.”

                “Go annoy someone else,” you said.

                “Am I annoying you?”

                “Yes.”

                L laughed. “But you’re fun to annoy.”

                You looked over and you and L met eyes. You felt your heart flutter and you couldn’t stop staring at him.

                You were so busy getting lost into his eyes that you didn’t notice the pole that was coming up ahead of you.

                L grinned and you wondered why he was.

                When you bumped into the pole, that was when you finally figured it out.

                “OWWWW!” you cried in pain.

                L braked on his bike and laughed. You rubbed your forehead in pain and glared at him. You couldn’t glare at him for long though, for his melodic laughter sent you into a trance again. L noticed you staring at him and said, “What?”

                “N-Nothing,” you said, looking away. “You should really stop doing that.”

                “Doing what?”

                “Being so attractive,” you mumbled without thinking.

                L sighed and leaned back in his bike. “It’s a gift.”

                Now it was your turn to laugh. “Wowwww conceited much?”

                “I’m not conceited.”

                You rolled your eyes. “Surree.”

                L looked over at you and said, “Are you okay?”

                “I don’t know, do I look okay?”

                L observed your forehead and saw no signs of bruising or swelling. “Looks fine to me.”

                You sighed in relief. “Okay that’s good. If I got hurt in any way you’d be the one to blame.”

                “What?  Why me?”

                “Because you obviously knew that there was a pole coming up!” you exclaimed.

                L laughed again and you felt yourself smile. Why didn’t he do that more often?

Listen to Teen Top – Supa Luv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gBnOpcKgQ

                Suddenly, the both of you sensed trouble loom over.

                “Kim Myungsoo.”

                L stopped laughing and looked over at the third wheel, who was none other than L. Joe.

                He stood there with his hands in his pockets and smirked. Then he looked over at you and right then and there, felt his heart skip a beat. L. Joe froze and he just couldn’t take his eyes off of you. He looked at you from head to toe. He knew that he was staring but he couldn’t help it.

                Is this what they call love at first sight?

                L noticed this and suddenly grew defensive.

                “Yah, Lee Byunghun, snap out of it,” L barked.

                L. Joe blinked and regained his composure. He sighed and then looked over at you again, who looked away in shyness. L. Joe smiled and went over to you, taking your hand. He bent down and kissed it. You blinked, shocked. L wanted to punch him in the face.

                “Hey there beautiful,” L. Joe said with that grin of his.

                “YAH!” L pulled L. Joe away from you and got in front of you defensively. “What do you think you’re doing?”

                L. Joe scoffed. “What are you getting all worked up for, Myungsoo? Who is she? Your girlfriend?”

                “No.”

                “Seems like she is,” L. Joe mumbled. He looked back at you and smiled. “If you’re not dating him, then do you mind going on a date with me?”

                “B-But I don’t even know you,” you said.

                “Oh, sorry. Let me introduce myself.” L. Joe gestured towards the grand boarding school out in the distance. L hadn’t noticed that he’d run into Teen Top’s premises.

                I should’ve been more careful.

                “L. Joe, one of the members of the infamous group of pretty boys, Teen Top. My real name’s Lee Byunghun. You can call me that, if it makes you happy,” L. Joe said.

                “U-Uh.” You didn’t know what to say.

                “So how about it huh? You. Me. Date. Tonight,” L. Joe said.

                L stood there, burning with jealousy. The guy didn’t get nominated for most flirty for nothing.

                “U-Um…” you looked over at L, who quickly looked away.

                L wasn’t stopping you, and L. Joe didn’t seem like such a bad guy. It was only one date, after all. Plus you didn’t feel like you should reject him.

                You nodded. “Sure. Why not?”

                L. Joe smiled in pure happiness. “Great! I’m assuming that you go to APink?”

                “Yeah.” You smiled at his cuteness. “I do.”

                “So I’ll pick you up in front of there at about 6?”

                “Sure.”

                “Awesome.” L. Joe’s smile never left his face. He looked over at L and said, “See you at the first round, Kim Myungsoo. And thanks for introducing this beautiful lady to me.”

                “I didn’t do .”

                “Oh, but it seems like you did by leading her over here.” L. Joe winked and turned back to walk back to his school.

                L looked at you and suddenly had so much déjà vu from what’d happened last year. This had been the exact same scenario except that it was a different girl.

                But I like Woori, don’t I? Haven’t I always had? L pondered.

                You waved to him and said, “I’ll see you around, Myungsoo.”

                L watched you jog away and had the sudden urge to stop you and ask if you really did like L. Joe that way. Didn’t Hoya say that you liked him?

                L shook his head in anger and frustration. “I don’t even like her anyways. Why am I stressing over this?”

                And so, he rode back to Infinite High. For the rest of the day, he stayed back at the dorm and read Harry Potter books.

                But you never left his mind once.

 

A/N: HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYBODY ^^ i love apink's new album omg <3 and like the new poster? ;) I was bored LOL finally getting the hang of photoshop :o