Lunch with Byunghun

This Love is Infinite

______’s POV:

                “______.”

                I looked up from my work.

                My teacher handed me a slip. “You’re wanted at the Principal’s Office,” she said.

                The girls around me ooed and I rolled my eyes. Ever since the day Myungsoo and the Infinite Boys crashed the school I’d been getting more attention than I actually wanted.

                “______,” Principal Cho said to me. “We need to have a little talk.”

                I raised a brow. “About?”

                She leaned forward and said, “About you and your older brother’s little switch.”

                My eyes widened.

                “U-Um…what about it?”

                “Did it actually happen?”

                “Am I allowed to deny it?”

                She looked at me. “We can’t let this whole incident off easily.”

                “Well I see nothing wrong with it,” I said. “We didn’t violate any major school rules beside the obvious one and are both caught up with each other’s curriculum.”

                “You have a point.”

                “If you’re going to have a talk with anyone, it’d be Boyfriend. They’re the ones who interrupted the spring district assembly. Sungjong and I had no more reasons to switch anyways,” I further explained.

                “Hmm…” Principal Cho rubbed her chin. “Was what that woman said true? What was the reason why you and your brother would do such a thing?”

                “It definitely wasn’t because of a boy. If anything, it was for my own brother’s happiness.”

                “So he was the one who conjured this whole plan?”

                “Yes. But please don’t blame him. I was the one who also chose to go along with it also.”

                “Well…I see nothing wrong with what you and your brother did. I guess this little meeting has been basically pointless,” Principal Cho said reluctantly.

                Exactly.

                “Is my brother having this same inquiry right now?” I asked.

                “Possibly,” she said vaguely.

                I was dismissed and the day went by normally.

Listen to Teen Top - Angel:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKe1Csk4hA               

When school was over I went out by myself to go eat lunch. I was walking to the nearest McDonalds when I bumped into L. Joe.

                It was the first time I’ve seen him since the night he kissed me at the barbeque house.

                “Hey Byunghyun,” I said casually.

                He smiled at me and said, “Hey, ______.”

                The two of us walked into McDonalds together and the Teen Top members winked at him.

                “Get some,” Chunji said.

                L. Joe glared at him. “Shut the up.”

                The guys laughed at him and got their own table.

                I sat across from L. Joe and looked at the hamburgers and fries before us. I was happy to be hanging out with him again.

                “So, haven’t seen you since the spring assembly scandal,” L. Joe said.

                I froze. How could I’ve forgotten that Teen Top had also been at the assembly? That they’d also seen me completely humiliated before the student body?

                “O-Oh…um…”

                “Sorry, that was a personal, abrupt question,” L. Joe apologized.

                “N-No, it’s okay. We’re friends, you should know anyways,” I said. So I went on to tell him the entire story, from the day Sungjong and I first switched till the day of the spring assembly. L. Joe had done the same thing L did, just silently nodding along as I told my story.

                “I just hope you’re not mad at me,” I said. “If you are, I understand.”

                L. Joe laughed. “I’m not mad at you. If anything, I’m kind of relieved.”

                “What, why?”

                “Honestly, after the day I found out that you were an Infinite member’s sister, I had my doubts. I wondered if you were playing me, if I should really get close to someone related to my enemy. But I…couldn’t bring myself to ignore you because, you know….I…” L. Joe suddenly avoided my eyes and scratched the back of his head. “I….liked you.”

                “O-Oh…uh…” I looked away. Maybe I’d always known that he did but I never actually expected him to say it with his own mouth.

                “Sorry,” L. Joe said. “That was also abrupt of me. I know that you’re kind of with Myungsoo anyways.”

                “Wait how’d you know about that?” I asked. “We’re considered together now?”

                “Well yeah word goes around. I heard about how Infinite crashed APink High and how Myungsoo had confessed to you. Big Bang World, right?”

                I nodded, suddenly feeling sorry for L. Joe. He was such a good guy too.

                “Y-Yeah….I will never forget the day you took me there though,” I said in assurance.

                L. Joe nodded, satisfied. “I just hope that I’ll be able to find another girl like you someday. But honestly, if you and Myungsoo break up or anything, expect me to call dibs. You’ll be mine if that ever happens.”

                I laughed. “Whatever you say Byunghun.”

                He smiled again. “Great. Now let’s eat.”

                L. Joe and I dug into our hamburgers and fries and talked about random stuff the entire time. He made me laugh and I was once again thankful to have met a person like him.

                “Just so you know,” L. Joe said. “You’re the only friend that I have that’s a girl. I’m not 'just friends' with any other girls so feel special.”

                I smiled at him. “I will.”

 

A/N: oh my god I just realized how attractive I'd made L. Joe seem in this story LOOL oh gee if i could than i would've made you end up with him but this is a L and YOU story so I couldn't :( haha but yeah :)