Giving Up Feelings

This Love is Infinite

Listen to Rainbow – Mach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9Sr49VrGU

_____’s POV:

          “Lee _____.”

          “Go Woori.”

          She nodded at my brother. “Lee Sungjong.”

          “Pedonoona,” Sungjong growled.

          Woori rolled her eyes.

          “What are you doing here?” I asked her.

          “I was just wondering how my favorite nemesis is doing after the intentional scare,” Woori said.

          Sungjong and I gasped.

          “So it was you!” the both of us said.

          “Huh who else did you expect? Yes, it was me,” Woori said somewhat triumphantly.

          “How did you find out about the switch?” Sungjong asked.

          “I knew there was something fishy ever since I saw _______ out on the football field spying on me and L. Things led to another and I eventually caught you guys switching on and off at the local family restroom. I asked Boyfriend to be my accomplices. They agreed to it without pay. Oh, those lovely boys.” She smiled to herself mischievously.

          “Why are you doing this?” I asked. “Is it because of L?”

          Woori thought about it. “Yeah. Probably. And that little Byunghun boy too.”

          “But you don’t even like them. You toyed with their hearts. You toyed with my brother’s heart too. If it’s anyone that you should be picking on, it’s me. But why them too?” I asked, growing angry.

          “I don’t like L. But I like it when he pays attention to me. And ever since you came along he’s been ignoring my calls and not picking up his phone. And then he messages me that he’s too busy reading Harry Potter books. Does that make any sense to you? He was mine. He loved me. He would do just about anything for me. And now that you’re here everything has changed between us. Same thing with the Byunghun boy. He used to bow down to my hand and feet. Do you know why I was at the football field that night?”

          “Why?”

          Woori took a step up and glared at me. “Because L said that he wanted to see me, because he missed me. I came back, like he told me to. But throughout the entire time that I’d been in Korea, he has barely paid a speck of attention to me. Yes, he asked me on a date. But it was obviously only to see you and Byunghun together. I felt like a complete idiot.”

          “Then why won’t you just go back to Japan?” I asked.

          Woori smirked. “I will. After I take care of some unfinished business.” And with a wink, Woori turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

        When she was out of ear shot Sungjong said, “I don’t have a good feeling about this ______.”

          “Me neither,” I said. I bit my lip. “Sungjong-ah…” 

          “What?”

          “…this means that we can’t switch back anymore. It’s too risky,” I said.

          Sungjong frowned. “That’s true…but we have one switch left.”

          “What is it?” I asked.

          Sungjong sighed. “Semester finals. I can’t take Infinite High’s semester final because it wasn’t really me who’d been attending every class.”

          “Oh yeah. So, until then we have to stay at our designated schools?” I asked, although I already knew the answer.

          Sungjong sadly nodded. “Mm, I guess we do. But do you know how sad this is? What if BoMi forgets me? What if everything that I’ve worked for during the past months are wasted?”

          “I feel the same way, Sungjong...if the Infinite Boys did know that a girl had been living in their dorm for this entire semester, they certainly did a good job taking care of me. I’m going to miss them,” I said quietly.

          Sungjong patted my shoulder. “It’s okay, _____. I understand how you feel. I wonder what Woori meant by ‘unfinished business’ though.”

          “Yeah.” I looked back in the direction that she’d gone. “I wonder too.”

Listen to MBLAQ – If You Come into My Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbRVL69gV4

No One’s POV:

          A mysterious figure made its way over to Sungjong’s chest drawer. He opened it up and dug deep down underneath, and pulled out a box of pads. Then he threw them into a trash bag.

          “She won’t even be living here anymore after what happened today,” he mumbled sadly to himself.

          Suddenly the lights and a deep voice said, “So it was you who’d given her the pads.”

          Hoya whirled around in surprise, not knowing that someone had seen him.

          L stood in the doorway, crossing his arms. No one else was in the dorm except them.

          “I-I…” Hoya could barely speak.

          L walked into the room and said, “Why did you do it?”

          “Do what?”

          “Why did you help _____?”

          Hoya didn’t say anything and instead just looked away, avoiding L’s eyes.

          “He likes her.”

          L and Hoya looked over to now find Sungyeol by the doorway. He walked in and stood between the two boys.

          “You did, at one point or another, didn’t you?” Sungyeol asked Hoya.

          “You guys already know the answer,” Hoya mumbled. “I don’t think I need to say it.”

          L scoffed, “So it’s true. I had my hunches.”

          “Why?” Sungyeol asked Hoya. “I thought you didn’t like girls.”

          Hoya sighed. “I’m usually not that easy but for some reason…she just attracted me. I knew her secret and then I felt like I should protect her. So I silently did, always watching over her. And then I guess the feelings came on its own. I couldn’t stop them. I’d thought that I was the only one who knew and I guess I felt kind of special because of that…until I found out that I hadn’t been the only one silently protecting her.” Hoya finally met eyes with L. “You are one lucky bastard, Kim Myungsoo.”

          “He is and he doesn’t even know it,” Sungyeol added.

          “I’m confused about one thing though,” L said, ignoring their comments.

          “What?” Hoya asked.

          “How did you know that she was a girl?” L questioned.

          Hoya smiled as he remembered the memory. “On the first day she came she was bending down to pick some things up and I saw her pink . I knew that there was no way in hell that Lee Sungjong, no matter how girly he was, would be wearing pink . So I knew that it had to be a girl impersonating him.”

          “Wahhh you ert!” Sungyeol and L said jokingly.

Hoya sighed. “Haha no. But…she probably thinks that I hate her or something. But then again, she’s not even mine. Nor will she ever be. So I guess it doesn’t really matter.”

          L actually felt guilty for once. Two of his closest friends had already given up their feelings so that he could be with you. But they’d done it willingly. He hadn’t asked them to. Knowing that made him feel a bit better.

          “What about you Myungsoo?”

          L blinked. “W-What about me?”

          “How did you know that ______ was a girl?” Sungyeol questioned. “I saw her without her wig off when you were sleep walking. Hoya saw her . What about you?”

          L smiled to himself. “It’s a secret.”

          “Yah! Why aren’t you telling?” Hoya asked. “I just spilled out everything to you guys!”

          L laughed. “I’ll tell…eventually.”