Sabotage

This Love is Infinite

 

Listen to INFINITE – Tic Toc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qae4-k62_ZI

The second round of the Pagaent Olympics began the following weekend. L was practicing another nunchuck routine when Teen Top suddenly arrived at the venue. L and L. Joe glared at each other as they passed.

                Meanwhile, Sungjong was heading to the bathroom. Suddenly, a mysterious figure forcefully pushed him down the stairs. Sungjong tried his hardest to regain his balance but lost and fell. He clung onto his foot, aching in pain. His head didn’t hurt as much, his foot hurt more.

                “This is bad,” Sungjong said to himself. “I can’t dance with a foot like this. If I can’t dance than Niel automatically wins.”

                Suddenly, he had an idea.

                He pulled out his phone and dialed your number as he limped over to a janitor’s closet so that no one would hear the conversation he was about to have.

                You, who’d been in the audience waiting for the second round to start, picked up your phone.

                “Hello?”

                “______, o-ow…”

                “Oppa? What happened?” you asked.

                “_______, don’t panic. You know the basement bathrooms? C-Can you…meet me at the bottom of the stairs? I need you to take my place in today’s competition,” Sungjong said, trying hard not to show his pain.

                “WHAT?! I can’t do that! What if they notice? A-And I can’t dance kkap at all!”

                “______, we have no choice, Teen Top’s gonna have my point if I don’t participate. Someone pushed me down the stairs…” Sungjong looked back at the stairs, sensing another presence. “I don’t know who it is but I’m definitely going to find out.”

                “Okay oppa, I’ll be there. I have the stuff in my bag,” you said, already heading over to Sungjong.

                “Wait! Get my stuff after you change. It’s in my dorm, under my bed,” Sungjong said. “And hurry!”

 

______’s POV:

                I quickly dressed as a guy in the local bathroom and sprinted over to INFINITE’s dorm. I found Sungjong’s girl stuff all neatly packed in a backpack but then I suddenly noticed something on L’s bed. Now that I thought about it, it’d seemed forever since I’d last been here. But the smell was still the same.

                The 4th Harry Potter book was under his pillow, but the 1st Twilight book was on his pillow.

                “Why is he reading Twilight?” I asked myself. “Wow he and Woori can’t be a better match. She likes that series too.” I rolled my eyes. “I bet he’s not even going to keep this promise.”

                I left the room and rushed over to Sungjong, who was still hiding in the janitor’s closet. I helped him get dressed and we switched places. I helped him over to the nurse as a guy and told the nurse that he’d just tripped on his high heels.

                “______,” Sungjong said. “You’re dancing to Pinocchio by f(x). It’s a really short segment, you’ll do fine. You know the dance, do you?”

                “U-Uh…sort of.”

                “Oh god I’m worried. But don’t panic, okay? I won’t get mad at you if you lose. Hopefully Woohyun will beat L. Joe for best flirt this time…”

                “It’s okay oppa I won’t let you down,” I said, more determined than ever.

                “Good luck, ______.”