Inanimate Objects Can Have Feelings

This Love is Infinite

Listen to INFINITE – Julia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-meeEsAzU

______’s POV:

            “FINALS ENDED GUYS WOOHOO!” Sandeul screamed when the dismissal bell rang.

            “Dude shut up,” Woohyun said grumpily, covering his ears.

            “BUT I CAN’T HELP IT GUYS THE SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVER!”

            A couple of people laughed at Sandeul’s stubbornness but most were also quite ecstatic that finals were over.

            “Guys let’s all go eat BBQ! My treat!” Woohyun exclaimed.

            “Psh yeah right you’re probably gonna scam us again,” Hoya said.

            “No! Honest! This deserves a celebration!”

            None of us were gonna miss out on food, even if Woohyun wasn’t paying, so we all went anyways. L and I sat next to each other and enjoyed the beautiful and tasty aroma of Korean meat. Mmmmm.

            I tried to divert my attention towards the boys as much as possible. This was going to be the last day that I’ll ever be hanging out with them like this. The charade has gone on long enough. I contemplated on telling them my true identity, but didn’t want them to get mad at me. What if they thought that I’d betrayed them? What if they wouldn’t believe me that I’d been doing this all so that my older brother could be happy with the girl he likes? It was too risky. I didn’t want to risk damaging my relationship with any of them, especially L. What would he think of me then? He’d probably go back to hating me like how he had when we first met.

            I was so busy thinking about these thoughts that I barely finished my bowl of rice.

            “Sungjong-ah,” Woohyun said. “Are you okay?”

            I snapped out of it and nodded. “O-Oh yeah. Just bit my tongue that’s all hehe.”

            “Oh god I’m so full,” Sungyeol groaned. “There goes my six pack.”

            “You never had one in the first place,” Woohyun said.

            “YAH! Don’t spread lies!” Sungyeol yelled.

            We all laughed and Woohyun actually paid the bill. We all rode our bikes back to the school. Since there weren’t enough bikes, I was riding on Sungyeol’s handlebars.

            L caught up to us and yelled, “YAH! Why does Sungjong get to go on your bike?”

            “Because I said so!” Sungyeol replied. “Now off!”

 

No One’s POV:

            Hoya rode behind MyungYeol, silently laughing to himself. He wanted you to ride on his handlebars as much as Myungsoo did. But of course, he couldn’t say these things.

            Hoya sighed to himself. “I’ll get over her, eventually.”

            Woohyun, who’d been riding in front alongside Sunggyu, turned back and saw MyungYeol fighting over as to why Sungjong was riding on Sungyeol’s handlebars instead of his.

            He sadly smiled to himself, knowing that letting you go was for the best. “Myungsoo is one lucky bastard,” he said to himself.

            “Sungyeol you ,” L was saying.

            “You’re just jealous you ,” Sungyeol said.

            “ME? Jealous? PSH,” L scoffed and biked ahead, leaving you and Sungyeol alone.

            You laughed. “You pick on him a lot.”

            Sungyeol shrugged. “Well, yeah. He deserves it, though. I’ve given up something very important to me so that he could have it. He deserves some beating up from me.”

            “Oh what was it?” You asked. “Was it like, a DS or something?”

            Sungyeol smiled at your cute curiosity and said, “Sure. Let’s go with that.”

            “You guys fought over a DS?” you asked. “Seriously?”

            Sungyeol pedaled on, seeing the school in the distance. He didn’t want the ride to end.

            “Yeah, I guess. I loved it very much, but I knew that it would’ve been happier with L,” Sungyeol said.

            You laughed. “You’re acting like the DS was like an actual person or something.”

            Sungyeol shrugged. “Inanimate objects can have feelings.”

            Everyone was reaching the school and got off their bikes. Sungyeol, however, decided to ride around the neighborhood one more time before coming back. He liked talking to you like this, with just you and him.

            “YAH Sungyeol-ah where do you think you’re going?!” Myungsoo yelled in the distance.

            Sungyeol turned back and just merely stuck his tongue out at him. “See ya loseerr!”

 

A/N: lame chapter hahaha xD