Infatuated

This Love is Infinite

Listen to DBSK ft. Seohyun - Journey:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKAdNRunMus

The hike up the mountain was no big deal for me. But for L, it seemed like he was gonna die.

            “How…much….longer…,” he said through his pants.

            “Just a bit! We’re almost there!” Sandeul said enthusiastically.

            “You said that 2 hours ago!”

            “L can get really lousy when it’s hot,” Sungyeol whispered to me.

            “I can see that,” I replied.

            L made it through the hike, though. Our group reached the campsite and camping buddies were assigned. I wasn’t with L, which kind of disappointed me a bit but at least I was with Woohyun. That guy was always smiling. It made me smile :3

            So Woohyun and I dropped our stuff on the campsite along with some other guys and we all headed to the picnic table area for lunch.

            He and I found the Infinite Boys crouching over some sloppy joes that were provided by some sponsors sponsoring the trip because of stupid budget cuts. L, in particular, was chomping down his burger like no tomorrow.

           “Dude slow down you’re gonna get a stomachache,” Hoya was saying when Woohyun and I sat down.

            L didn’t reply as he gobbled down his food, not even stopping for a breath.

            “That’s his 3rd burger. Oh man the guy can eat,” Sunggyu remarked.

            L gave him a death glare and he shrank back.

            “L hyung are you alright?” I asked, concerned.

            L lightly nodded and finished his burger. Then he leaned back and rubbed his stomach. “Umffghaa.”

            “Well he seems satisfied,” Sungyeol mumbled to himself.

            “GUYS! First activity is a nature walk! If we’re lucky, we’ll see squirrels and fish and stuff!” Sandeul announced.

            “Yeah, cuz I’ve ALWAYS wanted to see a squirrel,” Hoya said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

            I laughed and finished my burger.

            I didn’t know about the guys, but I thought that the nature walk was pretty interesting. I took a ton of pictures and enjoyed the wilderness.

            “Well Sungjong seems to be enjoying himself,” Sunggyu said.

            “Dongwoo too,” Hoya said, peering over at Dongwoo who was sniffing a flower. A bug crawled onto his nose and he slapped himself as he tried to get it off.

            “It’s so freaking hot,” L complained, staggering to catch up to us.

            “Water?” I offered.

            L ignored my kind offering and staggered over to a rock to sit down as he panted.

            “I advise you to let him stay put. He’s getting cranky,” Sungyeol whispered.

            “Oh okay.”

            We went walking around the forest for a little while longer before returning back to the campsite. We had to pitch tents (because there were no cabins) and I pitched mine up just fine. L, however, was having difficulties.

            “Goddammit why make these things so complicated,” L was mumbling when I approached him.

            “Need some help?” I asked.

            L shook his head grumpily and shooed me away.

            “Are you sure?”

            L nodded.

            I shrugged. “Kay. Suit yourself.”

            Our next activity was an astronomy hike but it was still light out so we all hung out in our tents doing leisure work until then. I was reading when I suddenly felt like taking a breath of fresh air. So I put my book down and went outside for a stretch.

            “Mmmahh,” I said, stretching my arms.

            While enjoying this peace and normality, I suddenly heard noises in L’s strangely pitched up tent.

            “L hyung?” I asked, peeking inside his tent.

            L was sitting up and rubbing his stomach, and he looked annoyed at my presence.

            “Get out,” he said roughly.

            “Is something wrong?” I asked.

            “I said get out.”

            I stepped inside his poorly pitched up tent. “Does your stomach hurt?”

            “Don’t make me tell you a third time.”

            I ignored his threats and started organizing his messy tent. I fixed the poles and made the tent more secure. I put all of L’s pillows to one side and made his bed nice and neat.

            “What are you doing?” L asked.

            I looked at him. “Helping you. You’re a freaking mess.”

            “No, I’m- arhhhggg.” L clutched his stomach in pain.

            “Exactly. Now sit upright, don’t lay down. You probably ate one too many sloppy joes. I have a remedy for stomachaches, let me go get it.” Without hearing L’s response I dashed back to my tent and grabbed some strong scented herb oil that my mom used on me and Sungjong whenever we had stomachaches or any other kind of physical pain. It was strongly scented, which also cleared up sinuses.

            Anywho, I went back to L’s tent to find him exactly where I’d left him.

            “Lift up your shirt,” I said.

            “What?”

            “Since your stomach hurts, this needs to be lightly applied onto your stomach. It works, trust me,” I replied. Although, I was kind of anticipating it.

            L rolled his eyes. “Fine.” He leaned back a bit and lifted up his shirt and I lightly dabbed the oil onto his stomach. I tried very, very hard not to stare at the abs that were emerging from it, though. Oh gosh this guy is perfect.

            “There you go,” I said. “You’ll feel better.”

            “It’s so strong,” L commented.

            “It has to be. But it’s worth it.” I got up and made a move to leave.

            “Wait,” L said.

            I turned around. “What?”

            L looked away, not meeting my eyes, and mumbled, “Thanks.”

            I grinned, feeling my heart do flip flops at the sight of him. “You’re welcome.”

            I went back to my tent and put the herb oil away. I opened up my book again but could barely focus on the words because I kept thinking about Myungsoo’s abs and how I just touched them and…

            “Sungjong?”

            I snapped out of it and saw L’s head poking in my tent.

            “Yes?”

            L scratched his head and looked around. “So…um…are you busy?”

            I laughed. “No, why?”

            “It’s lonely back at my tent…by myself…,” L said quietly. “Can I stay here with you?”

            This time I felt my heart not only flip flop, but leap. He was just so cute.

            I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach again. “S-Sure.”

Listen to APink - Wishlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPNX-kg3f4I           

L nodded and made himself comfortable next to me in my tent. There wasn’t a lot of space, but it felt nice to be close to him like this. I asked him about his family, and he says he has a Yorkshire terrier that he never even plays with. He told me lots of other fun facts about him.

            It ended up with him lying down and me sitting upright while hugging my knees as the both of us talked to each other. I liked hearing L’s voice. I liked how he looked when he was talking about his family, too. I just couldn’t stop staring at him.

            “Sungjong?”

            “Hm?”

            “My stomachache’s gone.”

            I grinned. “I told you.”

            L rested his hands on his stomach and closed his eyes as his face looked up towards the sky.

            “Are you tired?” I asked quietly.

            L didn’t nod or anything so I figured that he was. All the while I couldn’t stop staring at his face, his beautifully chiseled and beyond handsome features that made a girl take a second glance.

            Without thinking, I lightly brushed the bangs on L’s face away from his eyes, revealing more of his beauty. My fingers gently touched his soft skin and I just couldn’t stop myself from being infatuated by him like this.

            Suddenly L opened his eyes and I flinched as I quickly backed away from him.

            “S-Sorry,” I said shakily.

            L stared at me with this undefined expression that I could barely comprehend and our staring contest was interrupted as there was an announcement being made outside.

            “EVERYONE! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!” Sandeul was yelling.

            L and I went outside to see what it was all about.

            “What is it now?” Hoya groaned.

            “We need to set up our campfire! Does anyone want to volunteer and go get some firewood?” Sandeul asked.

            Sungyeol raised his hand. “I’ll go.”

            I raised my hand too. “I’ll go too.”

            “YAY! Hurry up and get back guys!” Sandeul cried.

            Sungyeol and I left the campsite to go find some wood.

            Little did I know, that someone was watching us.