A Secret Date

This Love is Infinite

A/N: sorry that it's really short. hw is piling up T_T but i won't stop writing! hope you guys enjoy! and i love how infinite is getting more popular lately clap clap <3


Listen to Infinite - Nothing's Over <3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG8Cw-OJ2tY

L said that I could call him Myungsoo. But calling him L hyung was also fun so I stuck with it sometimes. I was happy that he seemed more open and chill with me.

            We were always with each other after school ended. I guess the both of us liked to have our homework done early. I also had to teach myself concepts that were one grade too difficult for me. But L didn’t seem to mind waiting for me after he finished his homework first. It kind of made me fluffy when I thought about the fact that he was, you know, waiting for me x)

            Anyways, homecoming week was here, sooner than I had hoped for. Boarding Schools about the district clashed together into one Co-Ed dance at a local venue. I was planning to stay back at the dorm throughout the whole night, maybe studying for Stats or something, but that was before Sungjong called me one afternoon.

            “Yes oppa?”

            “______....please don’t tell me that my beautiful younger sister is going to stay home during the homecoming dance,” Sungjong said.

            I sighed. “Sorry to disappoint. But I am.”

            “Well have no fear cuz Sungjong’s here! I got you a date.”

            I almost choked on my own spit. “W-What are you talking about?!”

            “I asked out a really awesome guy to be your date to homecoming. He said yes, of course. Who wouldn’t? HAHA.” Sungjong chuckled. “Thank me.”

            “Wait, wait, wait, who is it?”

            “You’ll see. We’ll switch back before the dance and I’ll introduce him to you kekekeke.” This time Sungjong was giggling.

            “YAH, what do you have up your sleeve?!” I asked.

            He was still giggling. “You’ll see soon, little sis.” Then he hung up before I could say anything else. I pouted.

            *It’d better not be some loser*

 

            On the day of the homecoming dance I wore sweats and headed over to the alley where Sungjong was waiting. He was already in his boy mode, wearing a suit and everything.

            “Whoa who are you taking to the dance?” I asked.

            Sungjong looked up, surprised. “______! You’re here!” then he frowned. “Why are you wearing sweats?”

            “Because I’m not going.”

            “Who says?!”

            “I say!”

            “Well who cares what you say! We’re going to the homecoming dance and you know it! Now hurry up and get changed, your date is waiting.” Sungjong giggled mischieviously.

            “Wait, who are you taking?” I asked.

            “BoMi. I asked her as a guy, of course. She was surprised to find out that I knew so much about her keke.” Sungjong sighed. “She’s so awesome. Anyways, let’s get going! Both of our dates are waiting!”

            “W-Wait!”

            But it was too late. Sungjong was already pulling me towards a taxi, leading me to who knows where.

            “You picked out a dress for me?” I asked him.

            Sungjong nodded. “Yes, I did. Because I figured that you would be doing this. It’s just a simple evening dress. Nothing special. But you’ll look great in it either way because you naturally shine like that.”

            I laughed. “Thanks, Sungjong.”

            “No problem little sis!”

            So Sungjong drove me back to our parent’s place where we got ready for homecoming. We greeted our parents warmly and I got changed into the dress that Sungjong had picked out for me. It was a simple knee-length pink dress with thin straps and a little fluff here and there. I waved my hair and put on some mascara. It’s not like I needed to impress anybody anyways.

            “You look beautiful. Now are you ready to meet your date?” Sungjong asked.

            I nodded. “Sure. But you know, I’m only doing this because you forced me into it.”

            Sungjong smiled. “Don’t worry. You won’t regret it.”