Forever and Ever

This Love is Infinite

Infinite – Cover Girl

“YAH COME BACK HERE!” L yelled as he ran after me.

            “Make me,” I mocked him.

            I ran across the sandy beach, laughing to myself as my feet lightly touched the wet sand. But I guess I wasn’t running fast enough because I soon felt L’s arms encircle themselves around my waist and he pulled me to his bare chest.

            “GOT YOU!” He said victoriously, twirling me around.

            “AH! PUT ME DOWN!” I shrieked.

            L laughed and pinned me down onto the sand. His face was above mine and I looked at him angrily.

            “Yah get off of me,” I demanded.

            “No.”

            “I mean it!”

            “Make me,” L said.

            My nostrils flared in frustration and L smiled as he curled a strand of hair behind my ear. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, although I was kind of reluctant to do so. He’d dunked me into the water. It was right of me to do the same. But of course, he always won our fights.

            “Guys, guys, no on the beach, please.”

            L immediately got off of me and both of us had our backs to the sand.

            Woohyun was laughing his off and Sungyeol was making a gag face. I had to admire Woohyun’s body again as he and Sungyeol walked past us along the beach. His body was seriously a work of art.

            L poked my forehead. “Yah stop checking out other guys. Especially that grease ball.”

            “Why?” I asked. “You jealous?”

            “No.”

            “Hmm…okay then.” I got up and made a move to run up to Woohyun. “Woohyun oppa!!”

            “YAH! GET BACK HERE!” L demanded, chasing after me again.

            “Dude did you hear that? SHE CALLED ME OPPA! Just like I said she would!” Woohyun held up his hand to high five Sungyeol but of course, all Sungyeol did was roll his eyes and walk away. Woohyun pouted and high fived himself before following Sungyeol back to the beach house.

            “The sun’s about to set,” L remarked as he handed me a towel. I wrapped it around myself. “Want to watch it before going back to the beach house?”

            “I’d love to oppa.”

            L patted my head and the two of us sat there on the beach, watching the sunset. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head against his broad chest.

            As of now, it is summer vacation and the guys and I were all vacationing at Sunggyu’s beach house. The Infinite Boys have all graduated from high school and would be going to different colleges in the fall. None of them were going anywhere far though, so I would still get to see them. I was happy that they weren’t going to disband or anything. I loved them together as seven.

           Sungjong ended up getting over Bomi quickly, who’d moved to America when the school year ended. Her parents made her because they thought she was getting too “out of control”. He’s dating Hayoung now, a great friend of mine, and a girl whom I’d definitely approve of. He also quit the drama club because he figured that hanging out with the Infinite Boys was more fun. Sungyeol was dating too; a girl named Yookyung who also goes to APink.

Woohyun was still single, but I heard him talk about this girl who was waitressing at his father’s restaurant a lot. I think her name was Seungyeon? The guys keep telling him that he’s too young for her and Woohyun denies any feelings of liking her, but of course the grease ball must be lying. He’ll be going to the college that she goes to in the fall anyways so I’m assuming that he’ll confess sooner or later.

            Another college girl named Tiffany confessed to Hoya and he was pretty happy about it. I heard that they’re reaching their first month so I’m definitely happy for him. I think some of the Infinite Boys have a thing with older women or something but thank god it wasn't that cougar.

            I’m not sure if L. Joe has a girl on his hands but I know that he’s inheriting his father’s company after his first year of college, which will definitely come sooner than we think. He’s excited about the job and I’m glad that he’s having much success.

None of us heard much about Woori, but rumors say that she’d moved to Africa to help out homeless children. Or something like that. Which should do her some good for once.

            So I guess everyone has a happy ending after all.

            “YAH! MYUNGSOO! Stop being a lazy and help us barbeque the meat!” Sungyeol barked.

            L rolled his eyes and got off the couch. “Coming,” he said dully as he dragged his feet over to the grill outside.

            “Too busy with your girlfriend?” Sungyeol teased as he gave L the tongs.

            “You wish,” L mumbled, flipping the meat on the grill.

           Dongwoo and I were setting up the table out on the patio for dinner when I suddenly heard my name.

            “______!”

             I looked up and saw a familiar figure standing on the beach just past the patio.

            I gasped. “BYUNGHYUN OPPA!”

            I felt so excited to see him that I jumped over the fence separating the beach and the house and ran into his arms for a tight, friendly hug. I heard the other Teen Top boys giggle on the side.

            “I haven’t seen you in forever!” I exclaimed.

            “______....I know I’m cool and you’re excited to see me and all….but I c-can’t breathe….”

            “Oops!”

            I let go of L. Joe and straightened his shirt for him. “Sorry,” I said. “It’s just that I haven’t seen you in so long! What are you doing here?”

            L. Joe nodded to a house by the pier. “The guys and I are vacationing at C.A.P’s beach house.”

            “Oh what a coincidence I’m vacationing at Sunggyu’s,” I replied.

            L. Joe raised a brow. “You’re the only girl?”

            “Yes.”

            “Tsk tsk tsk that’s dangerous ______!”

            I laughed. “It’s okay I trust them. We’re about to eat dinner right now.”

            L. Joe judged Sunggyu’s beach house. “Eh. The exterior could look better.”

            “Enemies will always be enemies?” I asked.

            L. Joe shrugged. “That’s Teen Top and Infinite for ya.”

            Suddenly I felt an arm slip around my waist and looked up to see L.

            “What are you doing here?” L asked, his voice strict.

            L. Joe held up both of his hands. “Whoa man. I just happened to be passing by.”

            L studied L. Joe’s face and looked back at me. He sighed and said, “I know I might regret this. But I’m willing to put my feelings of hatred aside for ______ because I love her. Do you want to stay for dinner?”

            L. Joe smirked. But part of his face showed that he was hoping that L would make an attempt to reconcile too. “Sure man. And the guys too?”

            I pouted at L and he sighed again, knowing that he couldn’t say no. “Alright.”

            L. Joe and I high fived and he called the guys over. I’d expected to feel some tension when we all ate dinner together but it was actually quite fun. We all told jokes and shared stories and just had a really good time.

            I looked at L beside me, who was busily chewing on a piece of meat. He noticed me staring and said, “What?”

            I beamed at him and kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you, oppa,” I said.

            L blinked. “For what?”

            “For everything,” I replied. “I love you, oppa. A lot.”

            L smiled and reached out to touch my cheek. “This love is infinite, right?”

            I nodded with a grin and put my hand on top of his. “It’ll go on forever.”

            “And ever,” L said softly.

            L and I smiled at each other. The both of us leaned in and I pressed my lips against his.

            “Ewwwww oh god.”

            “Get a room.”

            “Someone shove these two lovebirds outta here!”

            L and I pulled away and laughed.

            “Yah, don’t be jealous,” L said to the guys.

            Then, against their protests, he leaned in and kissed me again. I smiled through our kiss, hearing his words echo throughout my mind over and over again.

            This love is infinite…

            …and it will go on forever.

 

            So maybe the both of us hadn’t fallen in love normally. I guess it was no easy trip either. He’d met me as a boy and I’d thought that he was just a quiet, mysterious guy whom I could never have in my entire life. But amazingly, miracles happen. And Kim Myungsoo was definitely a miracle to me.

            It was as if, just yesterday, I was peeping at his sleeping face. It was as if, just yesterday, I was asking him to smile for me. It was as if, just yesterday, that I was thinking that I would never have a chance. So much had happened in the span of a year that it all feels like a dream.

            But, despite that, I’m pretty sure that the Infinite Boys and I could both agree that this past year was definitely one to remember.

 

The End~

 

A/N: it was so much fun writing this story and i thank all of you guys for supporting it! i honestly think that this is the only story so far that has had so much feedback LOL but yes, once again, thank you :) now go read Saying I Love You Twice guys! :D

PS. I'm contemplating a sequal but i've never written a sequal before and everyone knows that sequals aren't ever as good and i don't want to get you guys' hopes up or anything and i have so many other stories that i want to write but who knows, maybe i'll get bored during break or something haha xD

i love you guys! <3