The Pageant Olympics

This Love is Infinite

“Okay so how many of us know?”

            “I think everyone except Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu.”

            “So everyone else in our group knows about her true identity besides those three?”

            “As of now, yes.”

            “What happens if others find out?”

            “Well…we don’t know why she’s here instead of the real Sungjong in the first place. If she gets exposed…she’ll be forced to leave. This is an all boy’s school.”

            “She’ll have to leave?”

            “Well obviously. She can’t just stay here. We might never see her again. Even if we do…it won’t be the same, would it?”

            “Then we have to keep this a secret.”

            “You just don’t want her to leave.”

            “Yes, I don’t At least I have the guts to admit it you .”

            “I’m not a !”

            “Shut up guys! Someone might hear us.”

Listen to Teen Top - Don't Spray Perfume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZHbqp96PI

_____’s POV:

            The ride back to the school was uneventful. I sat next to Dongwoo and all he did was play video games on the whole ride back. I took a nap and it was a relaxing morning. Although, I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I was being watched.

            Anywho, school soon resumed and I was suddenly brought into another crisis.

            It was time for the annual high school beauty pageant against Teen Top All Boys Boarding School.

            Teen Top High.

            Aka the school of pretty boys.

            Apparently there was a group of guys called “The Teen Top Boys” there, who were basically the Infinite Boys of Teen Top High. They were also each other’s biggest rivals. Suspicions of me being the 7th member of the Infinite crew made Teen Top cautious, since they only had 6 members in their crew. I didn’t exactly consider myself as a member of the Infinite party, but I guess to everyone else I was.

            The beauty pageant was held every four years, similar to the Olympics. A Pink held them too. But unlike at A Pink, for guys it was based off of looks, academics, and sports; three things that most guys at our school lacked. The school who wins the most categories scores the trophy. Teen Top High has been winning the pageant 8 years straight.

            But that was before the Infinite Boys came to Infinite All Boys Boarding School.

            Nominations were being held throughout all of the classes and so far, the Infinite Boys were dominating all categories: handsomest, cutest, most scholarly, ect.

            Hopes were aroused throughout the school, saying that we might actually win for once since everyone in the Infinite crew was well rounded in everything.

            One day I was walking down the halls when I suddenly see Jo Kwon run up to me in the weirdest fashion.

            “Sungjong!” he shouts.

            “What?” I asked.

            “You’ve been nominated!”

            I gave him a puzzled look. “Nominated for what?”

            Kwon rolled his eyes and smacked my head. “For the Pageant Olympics you idiot!”

            “Ow!” I rubbed my head. “That hurt.”

            “Why are you being so calm?!” Kwon cried. “Do you know how much I yearn to be nominated for the Pageant Olympics?!”

            “What category did I get nominated in for?” I asked.

            Kwon sighed, his eyes bleeding with anger as he said, “Most Feminine.”

            I almost choked on my own spit.

            “B-BOWH?!”

            “I really hate you Sungjong. I should’ve been nominated for that category, not you!” Kwon sighed. “Whatever. I know I’m the king anyways.” Then he struts off to his dorm but I could hardly care about that as I stood there, more puzzled than ever.

            I rush back to the dorm to find the Infinite Boys huddled around a deck of cards. They were apparently playing go fish.

            “GUYS!” I said as I barged in.

            “What now?” Hoya asked, his eyes not leaving his cards.

            “Did you guys hear about my nomination?” I asked.

            “Oh, for most feminine?” Hoya giggled.

            “Yeah! Can you guys believe that? I’m so freaking manly though!” I exclaimed.

            Hoya nodded sarcastically and said, “Surree.”

            “What did you guys get nominated for?” I asked, taking a seat beside L.

            “Most charismatic,” Sunggyu answered.

            “Most ingenious,” Dongwoo answered.

            “Most flirty,” Woohyun chuckled.

            “Most versatile,” Hoya mumbled.

            “Most comedic,” Sungyeol answered.

            “…”

            “Hyung, what did you get nominated for?” I asked, nudging L’s shoulder.

            L looked away and mumbled, “Most emotionless.”

            “HAHAHAHA,” all of us cracked up together.

            “Well, whatever we’re nominated for, we have to dominate the votes. Infinite High has to win back the trophy!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

            “YEAH!” we all cheered.

            “I wonder who’s going to go against Sungjong,” Dongwoo pondered. “Now that we have a seventh member, Teen Top’s one short. Plus I can’t imagine anyone in their group to be nominated for most feminine. That’s one of the hardest categories to top in general.”

            Hoya rolled his eyes and said, “Don’t worry about it. I’m pretty sure Sungjong will win that category easily.”