Best Day Ever

This Love is Infinite

 

Listen to Full House OST – I think I love you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTEqRUXgE0

______’s POV:

            “Sungjong, what is he doing?” I asked my older brother as he drove me to Big Bang World.

            “Shh! It’s a secret!” Sungjong said with a mischievous smile.

            “Oppa why can’t you tell me?” I whined.

            Sungjong shook his head and spoke no more of the matter. I sank back in my seat with a hmph and crossed my arms.

            Sungjong dropped me off and I walked towards the entrance, already seeing Myungsoo by the ticket stands.

            “What are we doing here?” I asked him.

            Myungsoo didn’t answer my question but instead bought the tickets for us. He led me inside and I followed him, not knowing what else to do. Sungjong would never give me a ride back without going through this plan with him anyways.

            “________,” Myungsoo suddenly said. “Do you hate me?”

            I didn’t say anything for a while. Then I asked him, “The question is, do you hate me?”

            Myungsoo laughed. “Why would I hate you?”

            “Well because…you know…I basically went behind your back. But I just really want to let you know that I hadn’t dressed up as a guy to seduce you or anything. I did it for my own brother’s happiness. I know you may believe Woori’s words over mine but I promise you that you had nothing to do with the reason why I did what I did. I didn’t even know you until the switch happened so there were no possible way that you could’ve been the reason why.” I breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at my shoes. Hopefully he would believe me.

            L listened to me the entire time I talked and smirked. “It’s funny. I already knew all of the things you just told me.”

            What.

            What.

            I looked up at him immediately. “What?”

            “You’re not the best actress in the world, ______,” L said nonchalantly.

            I suddenly felt very embarrassed, not to mention extremely angry. Had he been playing me this entire time? Making a fool of me?

            “S-Since when did you know?” I asked.

           L leaned in closer to me and said, “Since the first day I saw you looking into my eyes when I woke up.”

            “Wait, h-how? I was dressed as a guy,” I said.

            L pointed to my eye. “You were wearing mascara. Guys may wear eyeliner, but never mascara. Your eyes were pretty close to mine that day. I couldn’t help but notice it.”

            “Oh yeah…I didn’t take off my makeup that night.”

            L smirked. “Exactly.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

            L shrugged. “I guess…I liked having you around.”

            I looked down at my hands. “Do…Do any of the other guys know?”

            “Why won’t you go ask them yourself?”

            I sighed. “Is that why you told me to come here? So that you could humiliate me?”

            “No,” L said. “We’re here to have a great time.”

            I crossed my arms. “No.”

            “_______,” L said in frustration, “if you’re still mad about me kissing Woori I just need to tell you that…I hadn’t meant to kiss her, okay? I’d only done so because some bastard from MBLAQ High spiked the punch bowl and I’d thought she was you. I was going to confess to you that day, but I never got the chance to because everything turned out to be a complete disaster.” He held out his hand. “So come with me, please?”

            I stared at his hand, wondering if it was right to trust him. I wanted to take his hand, to go have fun with him like I used to. But at the same time I didn’t want to get hurt again. I looked into Myungsoo’s pleading eyes and felt my heart skip a beat.

            I sighed and put my hand in his. L smiled approvingly and the both of us ran over to the nearest ride.

            The both of us did the things that I’d done with L. Joe the last time I was here with him. It made me feel nostalgic, almost. It’d been a blast with L. Joe, but being there with Myungsoo made it all the more somewhat special. Maybe it was because I liked him. After all, things are more special when it’s the person you like doing them instead of a normal friend.

            After all of the people I’ve been here with, Big Bang World still remains to be our place in my heart. Amazing.

            It was nighttime and L and I were walking around eating caramel apples.

            “______,” L said, “can I see your phone?”

            I nodded and handed him my phone.

            L took it and got into selca position.

            “Say cheese,” he said to me.

            I confusingly blinked and he took the picture when I wasn’t ready.

            “Ew delete it I wasn’t ready,” I said.

            L shook his head and pressed a few buttons. “That picture of us shall be your new wallpaper.”

            I peered over at my phone in L’s hands and saw the picture of us. We weren’t wearing matching outfits; I wasn’t wearing makeup, and was barely even smiling at the camera. So I had no clue why I liked the picture of me and L more than the picture of me and L. Joe. Maybe it was just because he was in it. Maybe it was simply because of him.

            L handed me back my phone and I made a mental note to save the picture onto my computer.

            On the drive back to APink the both of us didn’t say much. I was staring out the window while L kept his eyes on the road.

            The car pulled to a stop in front of APink High and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

            “It was fun today,” I said. “Um…thank you, Myungsoo oppa.”

            L nodded at me. “Yeah…um you’re welcome.”

            The both of us seemed like we had other things to say but decided not to say it. The awkward air was still between us and I came to the conclusion that the two of us will remain as just friends. Maybe a relationship similar to mine and L. Joe’s.

            I waved and started up towards the front gate of the school. I was just going to step inside when I heard footsteps behind me. Like the sound of someone running.

            “Wait, ______,” L said, running up to me.

            I blinked at him, wondering if he was going to do the thing that I wanted him to do. Then, without another word, he leaned in and kissed me. I felt sparks run up my spine. My whole body was frozen as his lips touched mine. This was completely different from L. Joe’s kiss. Even though it’d been my first kiss, I’d virtually felt nothing. At least, nothing like this. L’s kiss was filled with fireworks and endless sparks. I felt somewhat electrocuted, but at the same time frozen.

            L pulled away and smirked once before coolly walking back to his car. With one last look at me he smiled as he sped off down the street and around the corner, out of sight.

            I felt myself regaining my breath. I hadn’t even realized that I was holding my breath until now. So this was what they call breathtaking.

            That night while lying in bed I took out my phone and stared at the picture of me and Myungsoo. I smiled to myself and held it close to my heart.

            Best day ever.

 

A/N: HEHEHE i hope this was the reality you guys wanted ;D