A Scandalous KBBQ House

This Love is Infinite

 

Listen to Hyorin – I Choose to Love You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhyDxZBsJOE

______’s POV:

            It was quiet for the next couple of weeks. I went back to my old life and Sungjong went back to his. Whenever I’d see BoMi in the hallways I made damn sure to glare at her and all she’d do is laugh as she continued on with her conversation. I grew to hate her as much as I hated Woori back in the past. I hated it when girls played with Sungjong’s heart. Even though he was my older brother I felt like the older sibling, always having to protect him from harm. I knew how aggressive and y girls could get too. How many more times did he have to get his heart broken?

            One Friday afternoon I got a call from L. Joe.

            “Hey ______,” he greeted cheerfully. “So the guys and I are going out to eat BBQ tonight. Wanna come? You can invite some of your friends.”

            “Sounds fun!” I said enthusiastically. “But…I don’t know anybody in Teen Top besides you.”

            “It’s okay! They’re nice, warm, funny people,” L. Joe replied. “Don’t worry about it. They’ll be nice under my watch. So are you coming? It’s tonight at 7, the local KBBQ house downtown. Do you need a ride?”

            “Sure I’ll go,” I say. “Sounds like fun. And don’t worry about the ride. I’ll have a senior take me.”

            “You sure?”

            “I’m sure.”

            “Okay ______ see you in a couple of hours!”

            L. Joe and I hung up and I turned over to my closet, wondering if I should go for completely casual or something with a little spark. I decided on casual jeans with an elegant top.

            I invited four friends: Chorong, a sophomore named Hayoung, my PE locker buddy Eunji, and another good friend named Yookyung. Chorong already had her license and drove all of us to the KBBQ venue. L. Joe had reserved a table and waved us over. We all took a seat and I glanced over at my friends to find them eyeing Teen Top, probably mentally thinking about which guy looked best. The girls besides Chorong had questioned me as to how I even knew Teen Top in the first place. I’d nonchalantly shrugged off the question, of course.

            I sat next to L. Joe and this guy named Chunji. He was right; they were all quite friendly to me.

Listen to BAP – Unbreakable: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rX44bYma4

            L. Joe and I were talking about random things and I was really enjoying the conversation. I was laughing and having fun. Everyone else was, too.

            That is, until a certain group of boys stepped into the barbeque house.

            Their presence dominated the room. We all knew who’d just come in with their powerful aura alone, and I definitely didn’t want to see him. What made me mad most was that I knew that deep down inside, I wanted to see him more than anything.

            I knew L. Joe was looking at me for a response but I just focused my eyes on the bowl of rice in front of me, pretending like they hadn’t even entered.

            “Wow look who it is,” I heard Sunggyu say as he passed by. “Teen Top.”

            Chunji smirked beside me but didn’t say anything.

            “_______?” Sungjong said. I guess he’s been hanging out with the guys after all.

            I looked up, avoiding his eyes. “H-Hey, oppa.”

            “What are you doing eating dinner with Teen Top?” Dongwoo asked.

            “They invited me,” I said simply. “And I agreed.”

            Sungyeol and Hoya looked over at L, who was just silently staring at me and how I was sitting so close to L. Joe. Woohyun cleared his throat and nodded over to a table on the other side of the restaurant. “Let’s leave,” he said hoarsely.

            L trailed along behind Sungyeol, who was obviously glaring at him. Hoya rolled his eyes.

            I saw L. Joe’s fists curl up into a ball beside me and made a move to react but it was too late.

            L. Joe slammed his hand onto the table, causing everyone to look this way.

            “YAH, Kim Myungsoo,” he said, standing up.

           L nonchalantly looked over at Byunghun, avoiding my presence. I was trying my best to avoid his too. I was too busy trying to get L. Joe to sit back down.

            “He needs to know,” L. Joe hissed to me, “what he did wrong.”

            I bit my lip, knowing that I couldn’t stop him. When L. Joe wanted to do something he did it.

            L. Joe turned his attention back to L and walked up to him, stabbing his chest with his finger.

            “You,” L. Joe snarled. “You’re face to face with her again and you don’t even dare to apologize?”

            “It’s none of your business,” L said coldly.

            L. Joe smirked. “It is now. If you haven’t noticed, _______ and I are linked. Whatever her business is is mine as well. Any guy who hurts her has to deal with me.”

            Hoya made a move to tell L. Joe off but Sungyeol stopped him, shaking his head.

            “Stop acting like you know ,” L said. “You weren’t even there.”

            “No, I wasn’t,” L. Joe said. “But I did see her after the party. I knew how she felt after she saw you kiss Woori. Did you? Did you see her face? Did you see her reaction? YOU ING BASTARD DID YOU SEE HOW HARD SHE TRIED NOT TO CRY?!”

            L felt his nostrils flare up in anger. He had nothing to say to that. He felt like a complete jerk, a guy unable to be there for the girl he loved. Because the girl he loved had been suffering because of him. His heart ached at the thought of you crying.

            “I heard from her that Big Bang World was a special place between you and her,” L. Joe said. “So I took her there. And guess what? It’s our place now.” L. Joe smirked and raised his eyebrows at L. “Jealous?”

            “Myungsoo when did you take ______ to-

            “Shut up,” L said to Dongwoo’s question.

            “The jealousy’s all over your face, Myungsoo.” L. Joe laughed to himself mischievously. “Guess you aren’t great at hiding your emotions after all.”

            “She’s not yours,” L said, trying to say something to L. Joe to make him feel as much pain as he was feeling right now.

            “She’s not yours either,” L. Joe replied. “But she will be mine.”

            L smirked. “No she won’t. She never will be.”

            “Oh yeah?” L. Joe pulled me up and before I could react he’d already placed his lips on mine, kissing me.

            My eyes widened. This was my first kiss. I had no clue what to do.

            “OHHHHHHHH,” I heard everyone say around us.

            L. Joe pulled away and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him. “ for you, Myungsoo. You’d had your chance.” L. Joe shrugged. “At least I kissed the right girl.”

            L couldn’t take it anymore. He’s felt anger towards L. Joe so many times already and did what he always did when he was angry at him.

            He punched him in the face.

            L. Joe’s face was slammed to the side and I gasped. I wondered why I was so surprised though. I shouldn’t have been, really.

            “Byunghyun oppa!” I said. “Are you okay?”

            L looked at me in disbelief and I glared at him instinctively. Now we were even. I’d seen him kiss Woori. He saw me kiss L. Joe. I was going to be mad at L. Joe for doing that to me, stealing my first kiss and everything, but I realized what his true intentions were.

            He’d just wanted me and L to get even.

            “Myungsoo,” I said sharply. “Stop.”

            L lowered his fist and stared at me, digging his eyes deep into mine. Then he scoffed and coldly walked out of the barbeque house. The Infinite Boys followed him out. I heard Woohyun say something about finding another place to eat and Sungyeol looked at me before leaving, giving me an assuring nod. I nodded back at him and Sungjong left quietly. I hope he wasn’t mad at me.

            “Are you bleeding?” I asked L. Joe.

            “Just a little bit,” he said. “But hey. This wasn’t the first time.”

            I forced a grin. “I think this was the third.”

            I borrowed a first aid kit from the restaurant and silently treated L. Joe’s bleeding lip for him. I felt his eyes on me the entire time.

            “Sorry,” he said quietly.

            “For what?”

            “For kissing you like that,” he said.

            I gave him an assuring grin. “It’s okay. L and I are even now. I consider that a good thing.”

            “I’ve always wanted to do that though,” L. Joe said. “Ever since I saw you for the first time.”

            “Well I guess you got your wish then,” I said.

            L. Joe dreamily smiled to himself. “Yeah.”

 

No One’s POV:

            “Dude wait up!”

            “YAH! Myungsoo!”

            “Why are you walking so fast?!”

            Sungyeol forcefully grabbed L and spun him around. L avoided everyone’s eyes.

            “Dude what was that back there?” Sungyeol asked him. “This was a chance to win her back you idiot!”

            “You practically let your girl kiss another guy, a guy who’s your worst enemy. Not cool dude,” Hoya said.

            Sungjong chose to stay quiet and silently listened to their conversation.

            “Why didn’t you just tell her that you’d only kissed Woori because you thought she was her?” Sungyeol asked, honestly wondering how much more idiotic L could get.

            “It wouldn’t have made a difference anyways,” L said tiredly. “It’s over. I have no more chance. She doesn’t even like me anymore.”

            Woohyun smirked. “Maybe she never did. Maybe we were all wrong.”

            “That’s not very encouraging,” Dongwoo said.

            “Well it’s true.” Woohyun walked over to L and patted his shoulder. “I don’t know where this is going dude. But honestly, L. Joe knows what he’s doing. If I didn’t know any better, it already seems like she’s moved on. This is what you get you know, for not doing anything.”

            L shook Woohyun’s hand off of his shoulder and coldly walked away. And the members didn’t follow him.

 

A/N: don't worry guys! imma figure out a super duper awesome way for L to win you back and regain his status as the awesome male lead! omg this is gonna be hard LOOL sorry for so much L. Joe time xD