Spring Vacation

This Love is Infinite

Listen to APink – Please Let Us Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq8hyHa_eg

______’s POV:

          Sunggyu laughed. “I’m pretty sure everyone knew besides Dongwoo,” he said.

            “I honestly had no idea,” Dongwoo said. “I mean I found you quite feminine and all but I never thought you’d be a girl!”

            The Infinite Boys and I were hanging out at the Ice Cream Parlor after school. They were telling me about how almost all of them – besides Dongwoo – had known that I was a girl all along. Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Hoya were surprised to know that Woohyun and Sunggyu had both known.

            In addition to Sungyeol’s wig story, Woohyun’s football story, Hoya’s underpants story, and Myungsoo’s mascara story, I wondered how Sunggyu knew. As it turns out, he’d found my box of pads at the bottom of the chest drawer while trying to figure out who’d stolen his favorite pair of underpants.

            “But it’s okay ______,” Sunggyu said with a smile, patting my head. “We all still love you.”

            I smiled in content and we all dug into our ice cream. The guys offered to walk me back to APink. L and I walked next to each other, our footsteps in sync.

            “You know,” L said to me, “I finished the Harry Potter series like I said I would for you.”

            I looked at him, surprised. “You did?!”

             “Why are you so surprised?” L asked.

            “I-I don’t know…I kind of sorta thought that you would’ve forgot,” I said.

            “What are you talking about? I’d never forget a pinky promise,” L said.

            “Really?”

            L nodded, curling a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt my skin tickle at his touch. “Really.”

            The both of us smiled at each other. L leaned in a bit and I was wondering if he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes but felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see L smirking as he pulled away.

            I glared at him in disbelief. What a tease!

            “YAH!” I shouted at him.

            L laughed and backed away, sliding his hands into his pockets.

            Our fight was interrupted as Woohyun’s voice boomed throughout our ears.

            “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!” Woohyun shouted.

            “What?” L asked calmly.

            Woohyun nodded at me. “Aren’t you going to invite your girlfriend to our spring vacation?”

            Girlfriend?

            “Spring vacation?” I asked Myungsoo.

            “Oh yeah. We’re all going to Japan over spring break. Since your brother is going, do you want to come also?” Myungsoo looked at me with anxious eyes.

            A spring vacation? In Japan? With the boy I liked? Hell yes!

            “Yes! It sounds fun!” I said without hesitation.

            “Great!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

            Sungjong smacked his fist into his palm threateningly. “Hyung, if you do any funny business with my little sister then you’re dead. Even though you’re my hyung, my little sister is my first priority.”

            “You have nothing to worry about,” Myungsoo said in reassurance.

            “But why Japan?” I asked Sungjong.

            L smirked beside me. An evil gleam shone across Sungjong’s eye as he said, “Because Woori’s there. And after the hell she put you through, let’s just say we’re going to get our comeuppance.”

 

A/N: i just wanted to update hehe

and @ OneDream: the drama club members were minors in the story. they didn't really serve any specific purpose except for humor. so i guess you can say that they were normally going along with school whilst glaring at Sungjong from far away as he hangs out with the infinite boys :)