Fierce Competition

This Love is Infinite

 

The day for the Pageant Olympics had arrived. While Sungjong was at Infinite High School to check out the competition, you were silently going back to your old life as a girl.

                And strangely, you didn’t like it. Not one bit.

                Yes, it was fun to hang out with your girl friends again, but you missed the Infinite Boys. You missed Sunggyu’s grandpa-like personality, you missed Dongwoo’s playful laughter, you missed Woohyun’s silliness, and you missed Sungyeol’s choding ways. You even missed Hoya’s straight forward and suspicious, but fun personality.

                More than anything, you missed Myungsoo and his dorkiness. It’s strange how you and he barely talk and yet you still missed him to such an extent. You were never one for quiet guys. Nor the sweet and silent type. You felt like you were only drawn to him because of his looks. If anything, Woohyun was more of your type in general because of his funny and flirty personality; his abs and muscular body were also a bonus. You kept wondering why you felt so attracted to Myungsoo and concluded that it was only physical attraction.

                “I have no reason to like him anyways,” you declared to yourself, “He doesn’t even talk. All he does is sleep, eat, and read books. I don’t like him at all.”

                So with that, you pushed him out of your mind and continued on with your girl life while silently missing your life as a boy. Meanwhile, Sungjong was in quite a dilemma.

Listen to Teen Top - Clap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM               

The showcase was being held at a local community theatre. The Infinite Boys were being showcased first and the Teen Top Boys were being showcased second. The Infinite Boys were fixing their hair backstage, with total confidence oozing out from them.

                “We got this,” Sunggyu said.

                The curtains opened and MC Shin Bong Sun opened the stage.

                “Hello everyone who has come to today to the Pageant Olympics Showcase! Today will be the start of the highly anticipated season of the battle between the boys of Infinite and Teen Top High Schools! Now, let’s start with each contestant’s showcase:”

                The Infinite Boys successfully strutted across the stage and showcased their awesome looks. Girls in the audience swooned.

                Next up, was the long awaited group: Teen Top.

                C.A.P,  Changjo, Ricky, and Chunji were introduced. Everyone could feel the heat and pressure in the room because of how intensifying Infinite’s competition was. These boys were pretty, as well.

                But Sungjong was paying more attention as to who Niel was, as well as who L. Joe was. Who could be so great to the extent of being nominated two times?

                And finally, the two main competitors were revealed.

                Niel, as he was called, stepped onto the stage. Surprisingly, he had a pretty feminine face. His eyes were huge and his lips were also a strong point in his feminineness. Overall, he seemed like a pretty strong competitor. This worried Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol greatly. Sungjong could also feel his muscles tense up at the sight of such competition.

                “And finally, nominated for both ‘Most Flirty’ AND ‘Most Emotionless’, Teen Top High proudly presents, L. Joe!” Shin Bongsun exclaimed.

                Out stepped L. Joe with his bad boy attitude that made girls swoon. His winks and hair flips out to the audience full of females made Woohyun cringe. His glares and chic aura actually made L worry a bit.

                “And this concludes this year’s Pageant Olympics showcase!”

                Students and such made moves to exit the venue while the Infinite Boys stayed right where they were. Teen Top exited from backstage and the two groups faced each other in the most intimidating way.

                Woohyun looked at L. Joe and scoffed. L. Joe, on the other hand, did nothing as he stood there and gave dark looks towards L. L returned his glares and slid his hands into his pockets as the two of them entered a fierce staring competition.

                “Kim Myungsoo,” L. Joe said.

                “Lee Byunghyun,” L said in return.

                Members from each group stared at the two emotionless men, wide eyed.

                “Y-You guys know each other?” C.A.P asked them.

                L and L. Joe both nodded in response and didn’t say another word about the matter. Sungjong stood to the side and observed the two, fully comprehending what was going on. The rumors that’d been circling around school last year were true.

                Of course L and Byunghun would know each other, Sungjong thought. This isn’t the first time that they’d faced each other in a competition. Just last year, they’d been fighting each other for the ultimate prize: Go Woori.