Senior Field Trip

This Love is Infinite

After homecoming Sungjong slept over with the Infinite Boys and we switched back. However, the next morning we switched places immediately.

            “Had a good night sleep little sis?” Sungjong asked me.

            I nodded, adjusting my wig. “Somewhat.”

            “Probably because of little L, riiighhht?” Sungjong teased, lightly hitting my arm.

            “NO!”

            “Don’t lie!”

            “I’m not!”

            Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Yeah right.”

            “So how did it go with Bomi?” I asked, changing the subject.

            Sungjong sighed. “She had a stomachache and had to leave early. But at least I know that she would go out with me. So I’ll ask her soon so you can get back to your girl life.”

            “No! Take your time! I….” I smiled. “I kind of like hanging out with the Infinite Boys every day.”

            “Ewwwww they’re slobs I don’t know how you can take it,” Sungjong replied.

            I shrugged. “They’re cool to me.”

            “Oh gosh.”

            “Well get going! We’re gonna be late for school!” I said, pushing Sungjong off into the direction of APink.

            “Okay okay! Take care _______-ah!”

            I waved. “You too oppa!”

            So the two of us headed off to our designated schools and prepared for another day in the life as each other.

            “Sungjong why are you always so early in the morning?” Woohyun asked me as I came in.

            “Guess I’m an early bird,” I said, shrugging.

            Suddenly I saw L climbing out of his bunk, wearing a white wife beater and he was rubbing the back of his head.

            Oh how wonderful he looked at that moment.

            He saw me and met my eyes. We stared at each other and I felt my heart attempt to beat out from my chest.

            L smirked and walked past me, ruffling the top of my head as he did.

            “Ugh that Myungsoo. Always gets up at the last minute,” Sungyeol mumbled, folding some clothes in the corner.

            L grabbed his clothes and went out the room to the bathroom halls. I went over to my bed and while making it, I noticed a book under L’s pillow. I pulled it out and realized that it was the third Harry Potter book. The bookmark was by the beginning of chapter 1.

            “So he’s been reading it?” I asked myself. I smiled at the thought.

            “YAH what are you doing looking through my stuff?”

            I dropped the book in shock and L went over to pick it up and stuffed it back under his pillow.

            “W-What are you doing back hyung?” I asked shakily.

            “I forgot my towel,” L growled.

            “You’re on the third one?” I asked.

            “No comment.”

            “So you’re actually keeping your promise!”

            L didn’t reply and instead headed out the door.

            I smiled and noticed something on the floor. The bookmark must’ve fallen out of the book. It was a simple strip of paper with words on it that read:

 

NOTHING’S OVER

 

            Hm. Interesting motto.

            Anywho, I slid it back into L’s book and headed off to class with Dongwoo. Life was good.

 

 

            Later that week an announcement was made.

            During homeroom this guy named Sandeul came running in yelling, “GUYS! IT’S HERE! THE SENIOR FIELD TRIP!”

            “Senior field trip?” I asked myself.

            “It’s a tradition,” Sungyeol said. “Every year seniors get to go on a vacation to the designated place available. It’s usually a time for everyone to bond. If we’re lucky, one of the all girl boarding schools will be there too.”

            “Oh I see. Where are we going this year?”

            Sungyeol shrugged. “I don’t know. Listen to that guy yelling over there.”

            “THIS YEAR WE’RE GOING TO GO CAMPING!” Sandeul was saying.

            “Camping? As in the woods and tents and ?”

            “YES. CUZ BUDGET CUTS ARE BEING A .”

            “Dude shut up,” Sungyeol snapped.

            Sandeul shrank back. “Sorry.”

            “Hm…I’ve never been camping before,” I said truthfully.

            Sungyeol sighed. “Neither have I. In fact, out of all of us, I think only Woohyun and Hoya have gone.” Then he laughed. “Oh man Myungsoo’s gonna die.”

            I grinned at the mention of L. “Really?”

            “Yeah. He hates being in the wilderness and stuff. This is gonna be an interesting trip.”

            I laughed. “Yeah, it sure will be.”

            That night while everyone was getting ready to go to sleep I asked L about the bookmark.

            “It’s just something people told me when I was chasing Woori last year,” L replied.

            “Oh, but….aren’t you still chasing her?” I asked.

            L thought about it and looked off in the distance, not meeting my eyes. Then he softly said, “Maybe. I’m not so sure anymore.”

 

A/N: just to let you guys know, i DON'T ship L and Woori together, even though many people might. LOL i just had to say that. when i first started liking him i remember watching that infamous video of Woori wiping sweat off of him and feeling so much jealousy build up within me. ugh seriously. but yeah. thanks for subscribing guys! :D