When L Punched Sungyeol

This Love is Infinite

A/N: i'm sorry for the REALLY late update. writer's block again LOL so i'm sorry if it's a bit bland :P

Listen to: Apink – Please Let Us Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA_PRlcxbTc    

“Your brother is scarily a good actor.”

            I was hanging out with my best friend Chorong after returning back to my school that afternoon. She was the only one who knew about me and Sungjong’s switches. I only told her because she’d find out during the first 5 minutes of the switch anyways. She knows me all too well.

            I sighed. “Well, he is in the drama club.”

            “Speaking of drama, did you hear? Woori’s back in town,” Chorong informed me.

            I nodded. “I’m aware of that.”

            “After she graduated didn’t she move to Japan or something? I heard that she only came back because of some guy from Infinite All Boys Boarding School,” Chorong said.

            I raised a brow. “Really.”

            She nodded. “Well, that’s what everyone’s saying. But it’s most likely true, considering what a she is.”

            “Hmm…I see.”

            Nothing happened for the rest of the day. Then I started to accept the possibility that maybe I shouldn’t be butting into business that I didn’t know. That is, until somebody gets hurt.

            So the next afternoon Sungjong and I switched back.

            “Found anything?” Sungjong asked.

            “Kind of. But it’s not useful, as of now,” I replied. “How was it?”

            “Lee Sungyeol made me wake up that sleeping old dog, L!” Sungjong whined. “Ugh and they all snore. They’re not as glamorous as everyone makes them out to be.”

            “I’d rather hang out with them than with the drama freaks,” I said.

            “We’re not freaks!”

            I laughed.

            “Kay. Well Operation Bomi is back on!” Sungjong cheered.

             “Good luck.”

           So I headed back to Infinite All Boys Boarding School as a boy. I was actually getting kind of used to it, actually.

            When I walked into the dorm to grab some stuff the Infinite Boys greeted me brightly.

            “Lee Sungjong!” Sunggyu said.

            “What?” I asked gruffly.

            “Since you’re all dressed, go buy bagels for us with Myung- I mean L,” Sunggyu ordered.

            “What? Why me?” I asked. Although, I did want to go with him.

            “Cause you’re already dressed,” Sunggyu said again. “Plus, you’re the youngest. Now hurry up, we’re all starving.”

            “Where’s L hyung?” I asked.

            “Probably in the bathroom halls shaving or something. I don’t know but tell him to hurry up,” Sunggyu ordered.

            I went over to the bathroom halls and found L washing his face near the sink. He was only wearing his uniform pants and he had a towel wrapped around his neck. Yes, I admit, I stared.

            L noticed me and said, “What?”

            I snapped out of it. “N-Nothing! Um, the guys told me to go get bagels for them with you.”

            “Aish chincha,” L said under his breath. “Hold on.”

            I watched as he wiped his wet face and dried his hair a bit with the towel on his neck. Then I followed him back to the dorm where he put a shirt on.

            “Hurrry up I’m starving,” Sungyeol whined.

Listen to: BEAST – Lightless (Unplugged version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzYiVlvGrAU

            So L hyung and I walked over to the nearest bakery to buy the boys bagels. It was a silent and awkward walk. At a moment like this, I kind of wished that L had the personality that Woohyun and Sungyeol had or something.

            “So….,” I said. “Do you like bagels?”

            L shrugged.

            “Do you like cream cheese with your bagel?”

            L shrugged again.

            I got frustrated and said, “Do you like Go Woori?”

            L stopped walking and I stopped too. He gave me a sharp look and said, “Do you know her?”

            “Know her?” I scoffed. “I used to date her.”

            L’s eyes widened and this was the first time that I’ve ever seen him show any reaction to anything. “You did?”

            I nodded and said, “Worst months of my life.”

            “Seriously?” L asked.

            I nodded again and secretly giggled to myself.

            “But she’s so….so….”

            “So what?” I asked.

            L shook his head. “Never mind.”

            “So you do like her,” I stated, smirking a bit.

            L didn’t deny it so I figured that it was true. Why did so many guys like her anyways? Just because she’s older? Seriously.

            So L and I went into the bakery and bought a dozen bagels for the Infinite Boys. L looked like he was somewhere else though. He was spacing out a lot.

            “Would Woori remember you if she saw you again?” L suddenly asked me.

            I considered. “She probably would. She remembers most of her victims.”

            “Victims?”

            “Yup yup.”

            L didn’t say anything else and the two of us walked back to the dorm in silence. He is such a hard conversation starter, seriously.

            “There you guys are! God, I’m starving,” Dongwoo exclaimed, digging in to grab himself a bagel.

            “You guys didn’t get jelly?” Hoya whined.

            “Sorry, forgot,” I said.

            Hoya pouted and chewed on his plain bagel, muttering something.

            “Sungjong-ah, when can we see your sister again?” Woohyun suddenly asked.

            I flinched. “U-Um I don’t know. Why do you ask?”

            Woohyun shrugged. “I don’t know.” Then he smiled. “Maybe because I think she’s pretty~”

            “YAH!” the other guys yelled at him.

            “What? Can’t help it if I think she’s pretty. And don’t lie! You guys thought she was too! Even you Myungsoo!” Woohyun said.

            “You thought my sister was pretty?” I asked L. I felt myself tense up, wondering if he really did.

            “No comment,” he said, taking a bite from his bagel.

            “She’s definitely prettier than Go Woori,” Sungyeol remarked.

            I smiled. “Hahaha I know right?” we high fived.

            “She’s freaking creepy. I don’t know why you like her so much Myungsoo,” Dongwoo said.

            “Don’t call me Myungsoo,” L said sharply. “And she’s not creepy.”

            “Why don’t you let your own hyungs call you Myungsoo?” Sungyeol suddenly asked, raising his voice. “It’s because she said something about your name, right?”

            L didn’t say anything.

            “Wait, what’s going on?” Woohyun asked.

            “This guy.” Sungyeol scoffed. “He’s so head over heels for that pedo noona that he’ll take everything she says to heart.”

            “Don’t say it,” L warned.

            “You went up to her and asked her last year why she didn’t like you, right? She said that your name reminded her of Park Myungsoo, that comedian, and that she hated your name. And since you know that she’s a fan of Death Note, you started telling everyone to call you L. Suits you, well enough. But you don’t have to get all pissed when someone calls you Myungsoo,” Sungyeol said, ignoring L’s death glares. “She’s just one girl, Myungsoo; one girl who’s not even worth it. Hell, I’d rather have you go out with Sungjong’s little sister than Go Woori.” Sungyeol stepped up to L, and gave him a serious glare. “Get over her already.”

            L bit his lip and suddenly punched Sungyeol in the face. The rest of us gasped and Hoya dropped his plain bagel. I stood there, actually trembling a bit at what was happening.

            “Don’t ever talk about her like that again,” L snarled.

            Sungyeol lifted up his head and wiped some blood off of his lip. “At least now everyone knows.”

            I stepped up, having the need to do something. “I don’t think Myungsoo’s a weird name.”

            Everyone looked at me.

            “I don’t think she should be able to control your name and identity and who you are. If she really did like you, wouldn’t she have the decency to accept your real name despite the flaws?” I asked.

            L looked at me, piercing his eyes into mine, and for a second I was actually scared because I thought that he was going to punch me in the face.

            But without another word he grabbed his backpack and headed out the door, leaving just the 6 of us in the dorm.

            “Wow….that was intense,” Dongwoo commented, biting his bagel.

            “No doubt,” Sunggyu added.

            “Sungyeol are you okay?” Hoya asked, concerned.

            Sungyeol smirked. “Nothing that a little band aid can’t fix. He deserved my lecture anyways. Guess I got my payback.” Then he looked at me and smiled. “But thanks for saying that, Sungjong. Honestly…I’ve never seen him be controlled by anyone as much as when he met Woori. Your sister would seriously suit him so much better.”

            “Yah, she’d look good with me too!” Woohyun said.

            I smiled, but it faded quickly. *I hope he’s okay….*