Someone Knows

This Love is Infinite

 

A/N: school started today LOL :P ugh. so sorry for the short update -.-

Listen to: After School Red - In the Night Sky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz-_JwYP5Yk&feature=related

That day at lunch I sat with the drama freaks again while staring at the Infinite Boys table across the cafeteria. L and Sungyeol were sitting on either side of the table, as far as possible as one could from another. L wasn’t even reading. He was listening to music and he had his head covered in his arms, sleeping.

            When the bell signaled that lunch was ending the Infinite Boys left him there, still sleeping. I cautiously went up to their table and poked him.

            No response.

            “L hyung?” I said, poking him again.

            L looked up and opened his eyes, looking around the cafeteria with a confused expression.

            “It’s time for class,” I said, poking him again.

            L waved away my pokey hand in annoyance and sleepily grabbed his backpack. He droopily walked to class and I followed him in tow, since we both had English together.

            “Y-Yah,” I said hesitantly. “Are you okay?”

            L didn’t bother turning around and answering me so I figured that he wasn’t. I sat next to him in class today, maybe because I felt like he needed someone, even if it was a guy whom he barely even knew. He didn’t do much throughout class though. All he did was stare into space, writing down notes from the lecture every now and then. He looked so….depressed, though. He looked like how a guy would look when his parents won’t give his wife their blessings or something.

            He must’ve liked Woori a lot, even though he didn’t show it.

            After classes ended he still looked somewhat droopy so I felt like I had to say something.

            “Hey hyung, let’s go get some ice cream, huh?” I said.

            L glanced at me in pure annoyance but I wouldn’t let him sulk alone like this. Woori wasn’t worth it, but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

            So I dragged him over to the school café to grab us some gelato.

            “What flavor do you want?” I asked him.

            L didn’t reply so I just shrugged and ordered him mint chip. I got strawberry and we sat down in a seat to eat some gelato.

            “C’mon, eat,” I urged. “It’s really good.”

            L didn’t do anything.

            I got frustrated so I took his spoon, scooped some gelato, and stabbed it into his mouth. L blinked in surprise and I grinned, satisfied.

            “Good?”

            L hesitantly nodded and ate some more. “Thanks, Sungjong,” he mumbled.

            I smiled. “You’re welcome! Now turn that frown upside down, will you? Your poker face always scares me.”

            *But it’s also quite attractive keke*

            “Why are you doing this?” L asked me.

            I shrugged. “I don’t know. Do I have to have a reason for helping someone?”

            Suddenly, I froze. Because I’d just said the exact words that he’d said to me that night at the football field.

            L had seemed to realize this, too. For a split second I thought he was going to ask me something related to that night, but all he did was chuckle and continued eating his gelato. “Good one,” he said.

            I secretly wiped a bead of sweat off of my forehead and sighed. That was close.

            So with a happier face, L and I headed to the library to do homework. It just came naturally, actually. I had nothing else to do but follow him around for the rest of the afternoon.

            The two of us sat at a table and opened up our books, silently doing our homework.

            *Oh dear I forgot everything from Algebra 2*

            “I think you have to cross multiply,” L suddenly said.

            I looked at him. “Huh?”

            L pointed to my Algebra 2 homework.

            “Oh yeah! Thanks hyung,” I said. I looked over at L and saw him sitting there, examining his nails or something. “You don’t have any homework to do?”

            “Finished it all.”

            “Whoa seriously? I guess you’re pretty smart then,” I remarked.

            L shrugged. “Guess so.”

            *Wow…he’s handsome AND smart! Something must be wrong with Woori to make her pass up this guy*

            “Well what are you waiting for? Don’t you need to get back to the dorm?” I asked.

            L considered this. “O-Oh yeah….” He looked away. *Had I been waiting?*

           L got up, still slightly confused, and grabbed his backpack. “Well I guess I’ll see you back at the dorm.”

            “Yeah, see ya!”

            L hyung left and I was left to finish my homework on my own. I sat there, thinking about his feelings for Woori. As a person who has never “loved” anyone in her life, I was actually starting to wonder how one could like someone so much.

            What I didn’t know was that I was going to find out that feeling very soon.

Listen to: INFINITE - Tic Toc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alU9GxivK-Q           

That night while sleeping I suddenly felt something run down my pants.

            Oh my god.

            No.

            This couldn’t be happening.

            I quickly slipped on my wig and dashed over to the bathroom halls, not wanting it to be true.

            But it was.

            It was my time of the month.

            Flushed with all of the red that I was seeing on my undies, I quickly grabbed some toilet paper and used it as padding for now.

            How am I supposed to find a pad or a tampon in a school full of boys?!

            Suddenly I heard a loud bang outside. I pulled up my pants and ran out of the stall to see what it was but didn’t see anybody. Then I noticed that sitting on the sink was a box of pads. I looked at it in confusion…and suspicion.

            Who’d put that there? Was there also another girl dressing up as a guy at this school?

            I didn’t waste time for questions, and grabbed the pack as I opened it and did my business. Then I stuck the rest into the bottom of my clothes in my closet drawer back at the dorm. Satisfied, I went back to bed and tried to go to sleep. But I couldn’t because I suddenly felt very scared. Who could know that I was a girl to the extent of giving me a pad? The bang had obviously been made purposely just so I could get out of the stall and discover it. I thought about Hoya, but he sounded fast asleep.

            I must’ve been awake that whole night, heart pounding against my chest as I wondered who could’ve found out. But one thing’s for sure:

            The person who knows is definitely going to just leave this juicy secret alone.