This Means War

This Love is Infinite

______’s POV:

Sungjong and I continued to stay in our designated genders. L. Joe didn’t call me like he said he would after Myungsoo’s first win. I wouldn’t have even remembered though, if it hadn’t for Chorong asking me about him.

               “So are you and L. Joe ever going to have that second makeup date?” she’d asked me one day.

                I thought about it and suddenly remembered everything that had happened that night involving L and Woori.

                I shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ll just wait until the next time I see him and check if he has any plans.”

                I didn’t run into L for about another week, a couple days before the 2nd round of the Pageant Olympics. Honestly, while doing my morning jog, I’d subconsciously search around for him, to see if he was going to pop up any second or something. When I wouldn’t see him I’d feel deflated and disappointed. I wanted to talk to him again, to see what weird thing he was doing at the moment.

                One morning I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to walk over to Infinite High. It was getting colder since winter and Christmas was approaching and snow was already starting to fall. I pulled my scarf tighter around my neck and pulled my beanie down a bit as I walked.

                I came across the front gates, and stared up at the school with a smile. Oh how I missed living with them and seeing their dorky faces everyday…

Listen to BEAST – I like you best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrNooCQpMo

No One’s POV:

“What the does Myungsoo think he’s doing?”

                “That’s been like, his seventh hamburger.”

                “Dude slow down.”

                “You’re gonna barf.”

                L didn’t pay attention to the Infinite Boys’ comments as he continued to chomp down his seventh hamburger. Once done with it, he made a move to order another one but Hoya stopped him.

                “Dude, seriously. STOP,” Hoya said.

                “Shut up,” L snapped. “I’m hungry.”

                “Oh god I’m gonna throw up just by watching him eat,” Sungyeol mumbled. “Can I just leave?”

                “NO. We have to plan out our domination plan for the Pageant Olympics together as 7,” Sunggyu said.

                “I’d rather be finding a date to the Christmas banquet,” Dongwoo mumbled.

                “Oh my god me too!” Woohyun said ecstatically. “The annual district Christmas banquet right? Held by the pier? Where Teen Top, Infinite, APink, and Dal Shabet collide?”

                “Yeah but I don’t care much for Dal Shabet,” Dongwoo said. “APink girls are bomb.”

                Woohyun giggled. “Yeah…they sure are…”

                Sungjong rolled his eyes and smacked Woohyun’s head. “YAH, stop daydreaming about my little sister, araso?”

                “HEY! I’m your hyung!” Woohyun rubbed the back of his head, pouting.

                “Here he goes again,” Sungjong mumbled, taking out his phone to text BoMi.

                Talking about APink high reminded L of you, as if his head hadn’t been bombarded with thoughts of you enough. He wondered if you were going with anyone to the Christmas banquet. He also wondered what you’d wear if you were to go.

                L snapped out of it and shook his head. “No. Stop thinking about her,” he said to himself.

                “What?” Hoya asked.

                L shrank back, taking a sip of his drink. “N-Nothing.”

                Sungyeol grinned. “I think I’m going to ask _______.”

                L and Woohyun’s eyes widened. “B-BWOH?!”

                “What?” Sungyeol asked innocently.

                “I was going to ask her!” Woohyun exclaimed.

                “Dude, she barely knows you,” L said.

                “She barely knows you too!” Woohyun countered.

                “No, we’re chingu,” L said.

                “Oh yeah? Does she call you oppa?”

                “N-No,” L said.

                “HA! Then you guys aren’t officially friends yet!” Woohyun said. “Unlike you, I shall get her to call me Woohyun oppa.”

                “Oh god,” Sungjong mumbled.

                “HEY! I’m gonna ask her!” Sungyeol said.

                “No, I will,” Woohyun said.

                “NO, I WILL.”

Everyone’s heads turned over to L.

“What?” Sunggyu said. “Did I hear what I just thought I heard?”

“U-Uh…” L tried to compose himself. He’d said that without thinking. Everyone had heard.

“L-ah, don’t tell me that you like her. Because she’s obviously mine,” Sungyeol said.

“Hey, who says?”

ME,” Sungyeol stated.

“DUDE STFU,” L said.

“Why won’t you, you .”

“I’m not a !”

“GUYS!” Hoya said, always seeming to be the tie breaker in these MyungYeol fights. “CALM. DOWN. She’s just a girl! There are probably many other girls like her at APink high. In the meantime, we need to figure our game plan for the pageant.”

Listen to INFINITE – Over the Top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulzv3MDPEkg

Just as Hoya said that, the door to the diner dinged as a group of 6 guys walked in through the door.

Teen Top.

“,” Dongwoo said.

                L straightened up at the sight of L. Joe.

                “Ha, look who it is. The ‘Infinite’ crew HAHAHA,” C.A.P mocked as the whole group burst into laughter.

                “And LOOK who’s stepping into our territory. Your school’s all the way on the other of town. What brings you here?” Sunggyu said, throwing daggers at C.A.P.

                “We wanted ice cream. Got a problem with that?” Ricky asked.

                “Well obviously,” Sungjong said.

                “Get the out of here,” Woohyun said, crossing his arms.

                “Don’t worry. We won’t stay here long. Little Joey over here just has something he wants to say,” CAP said, patting L. Joe’s shoulder.

                L. Joe stepped up and flipped his hair as he said, “Kim Myungsoo.”

                L stood up and faced him, giving him the best glare that he could configure. “What, bastard?”

                L. Joe smirked at hearing the ‘bastard’ but let it go. “I hope you weren’t planning to ask ______ to the Christmas banquet.”

                L narrowed his eyes, confused. “Why?”

                L. Joe smiled, feeling the triumph grow throughout him as he said, “Because I already asked her.

                Woohyun dropped his ice cream cone.

                Sungyeol felt his heart drop.

                And L punched L. Joe in the face.

 

A/N: stayed up past my bedtime just so i could finish a chappie for TanyaSaidWhat LOL -_-