The Final Round

This Love is Infinite

A/N: in the blank spaces, just highlight the text ;) enjoy lovelys! <3

 

Listen to INFINITE - Be Mine Remix:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRLH1QUQzo         

“Kim Myungsoo.”

          L looked at L. Joe coldly. “What?”

          “Whoever wins today, Teen Top or Infinite…the prize is not the trophy or the title…but _______.”

          L raised a brow. “What are you talking about now Byunghun?”

          “I saw you two after the Christmas Banquet. And I also heard about the conversation between you and Sungyeol. Have you forgotten? ______’s mine,” L. Joe snarled.

          L scoffed. “You never claimed her. You guys only went out on dates. She’s not your official girlfriend. And you know what?”

          “What.”

          L took a step forward and dug his menacing eyes deep into L. Joe’s. “She likes me. Not you.”

          “Oh yeah, has she confessed to you?”

          “Well no but-

          “Then you have no proof that she really likes you. For all I know, I could be the one in her heart,” L. Joe said.

          “Hm. I guess we’ll see after I win,” L said.

          “NO. I’m going to win.”

          The third round began and you sat in the audience, watching with anticipation.

          Instead of nun chucks, L was doing a cold city man dance. L. Joe, on the other hand, was performing a cold city man rap. The two were head to head, giving it their all in this last round.

Sungjong had managed to heal in time to perform another dance, although he knew that it hadn’t been the best to his ability.

          Sungjong finished his performance with a bam and the crowd cheered in enthusiasm and pleasure. He smiled in delight.

          Suddenly, the doors to the theatre room opened, revealing 7 figures in white. Everyone in the room turned to them in confusion.

          With one look at their crisp white uniforms, Hoya could already tell who’d crashed the Teen Top and Infinite Pageant Olympics:

          Boyfriend High.

          The 7 boys walked down to the front of the stage, and all security did was stare. What was their business?

          A fellow named Kwangmin jumped onto the stage and the crowd gasped in astonishment. He grabbed the microphone and said, “Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention please.”

          “Wtf he already has everyone’s in attention,” L. Joe hissed from the side.

          “Everyone,” Kwangmin said as the Boyfriend posse hung out below. “The thing that I am about to say may seem uncanny and ridiculous but it is TRUE!”

          The crowd started to murmur and you looked around, wondering what was going on.

          “The Lee Sungjong that you see onstage is not the real Lee Sungjong!” Kwangmin announced.

          The crowd gasped and you felt yourself getting nervous.

          “Yes, yes, yes, I know it may seem unreal but it’s true! Because Sungjong wanted to get closer to his crush, Bomi, he asked his younger sister ______ to switch places with him so that he could go to APink High. She, in turn, dressed up as Sungjong and attended Infinite. Since Sungjong is injured, she should be the one performing in his place tonight, just like how she did in the previous round.” Kwangmin exclaimed.

          Murmurs filled the theatre and Sungjong and you started to panic. How did they know? Who told them?

          “What’s your proof?” some random person asked.

          Two guys from Boyfriend jumped onto the stage and grabbed Sungjong’s arms.

          “YAH! Lemme go! This is ual harassment!” Sungjong cried.

          “Take off his wig Minwoo!” Youngmin commanded.

          Minwoo then pulled Sungjong’s hair, thinking that it was a wig.

          “YAH! That hurts!” Sungjong exclaimed, pulling away.

          “Hyung, why isn’t it coming off?” Minwoo asked Youngmin.

          “Wait no, this can’t be. _______ is supposed to be performing,” Kwangmin said.

          Boos came from the crowd as Boyfriend was publically humiliated because of false facts. Sungjong smirked in victory. Thank god he had a strong immune system.

          But that also left questions swarming around the air. Possibilities of you and Sungjong actually switching places from time to time were considered.

          “Do you think they actually did it?”

          “What if it actually was his little sister performing at the previous round?”

          “If she did then INFINITE high would’ve been cheating!”

          “Yeah! And Teen Top would’ve already won!”

          Shin Bong Sun took the mic and tried to calm the crowd down as security pulled Boyfriend off of the stage and kicked them out of the theatre. You watched them leave, your mind completely puzzled.

          “Calm down everyone! The judges have decided that since there is no proof that Sungjong’s sister was impersonating as him in the previous round, that Infinite High would still be considered the winner. Now, we will proceed to the finalization of the third and final round of the 2011 Pageant Olympics!”

          The crowd calmed and down and waited for the results.

          Finally, the votes were in and a winner was decided.

          “Most charismatic, Sunggyu!”

          Infinite: 1; Teen Top: 0

          “Most ingenious, Changjo!”

          Infinite: 1; Teen Top: 1

          “Most flirty, Woohyun!”

          Infinite: 2; Teen Top: 1

          “Most versatile, Hoya!”

          Infinite 3; Teen Top: 1

          “Most comedic, Chunji!”

          Infinite: 3; Teen Top: 2

          “Most feminine, Niel!”

          Infinite: 3; Teen Top: 3

          The moment of truth waited.

          “And lastly, most emotionless goes to…”

          Drum roll.

          “….L!”

          Teen top: 3

          INFINITE: 4!!

          “INFINITE HIGH FINALLY WON THE PAGEANT OLYMPICS, BREAKING TEEN TOP’S WINNING STREAK OF 8 YEARS!” Shin Bong Sun exclaimed.

          The crowd cheered and applauded and I felt like I was going to cry. The boys finally did it! The Infinite Boys all hugged each other, tears just threatening to flow out.

          “We did it guys! We did it!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

          L was happy that Infinite won, but he was also happy that he’d beaten L. Joe. Now there was nothing that could stand in his way. You could finally be his! A deal was a deal. And he doubted that L. Joe would break it.

          L searched around for L. Joe so he could confront him about the deal but found him nowhere in sight. He tried looking for you too but you were gone.

          “Yeollie, do you know where Sungjong is?” L asked Sungyeol.

          Sungyeol shrugged. “I’m assuming he ran off to chat with ______ somewhere. Because, you know, their secret is on the line right now. No one would’ve known that such a switch was possible if it hadn’t been for Boyfriend intruding the pageant.”

          “Yeah. And how do you suppose they know anyways?” L asked. “I didn’t think any members would know Sungjong or ______.”

          Sungyeol looked around and pulled L over to a corner so they could privately talk. “I have an idea about what happened,” Sungyeol said.

          “What is it?”

          “Someone paid Boyfriend to go expose Sungjong and ______’s secret. The person who paid Boyfriend wasn’t sure if ______ was going to perform as Sungjong and didn’t want to risk humiliation on their own behalf,” Sungyeol explained.

          “Well then who do you think the head mastermind is?” L asked.

          Sungyeol smirked. “The person who used to be your entire universe: Go Woori.”

 

A/N: okay so like, i have a new fic out! if you guys haven't noticed already ^^ it's another myungsoo fic, since i love him so much right now and i know that others do too! :D

HERE.

And please also support my friend's story! She's an awesome writer with a very beautiful sense of humor! :D

HERE.

thanks you guys! :D