What She Deserves

This Love is Infinite

 

Rainbow – A

“Kay guys. What’s the plan?”

            The Infinite Boys and I were standing outside the studio where the Jimmy Choo fashion show starring Woori was being held.

            “We’ll sneak in backstage,” Hoya instructed, “while Dongwoo invades the control room to post up the pictures of Woori before her plastic surgery onto the projector. Then we sit back and enjoy.”

            “Dude how’d you even get such pictures?” Sungjong asked.

Sungyeol grinned mischievously. “I have my sources.”

            “But how will we get passed the guards?” I asked.

            Woohyun grinned and held up two bottles of spray. “If they inhale this, they’ll be instantly put to sleep. For 30 minutes max.”

            “Woohyun,” Sungyeol said, “where did you acquire those?”

            “From your suitcase of course.”

            “…You went through my stuff?!”

            Woohyun looked at him. “ANYWAYS,” he said, changing the subject, “let’s go guys!”

            The eight of us put our hands in the center and all chanted, “FIGHTING!”

            We put on our masks so that we wouldn’t inhale the sleeping spray and headed towards the back of the building. The two guards guarding the back door looked a bit intimidated at seeing the eight of us but held their stance anyways.

            “What are you kids doing here?” one barked at us.

            “Oh, you know, KAPOW!”

            Woohyun sprayed the mist across the men’s faces. The mist seemed to have no effect on them, and they looked at us weirdly.

            “What? Sungyeol does this thing not work or something?” Woohyun asked Yeol.

            Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “It takes 10 seconds to take effect you dummy.”

            At that instant, the two guards fell to the ground in a deep, deep sleep.

            Sungyeol smirked. “Told you.”

            Victoriously, we all entered the building and took off our masks to arouse less suspicion.

            “Okay now where’s the control room?” Dongwoo asked.

            “Should be upstairs,” Hoya said. He had such swift intuition.

            We managed to find the control room and luckily, there was only one guy in there. We took him out with the spray and locked the door. The control room was at the very back of the room of the runway. A window overlooked the runway so that we could watch Woori’s humiliation with our own eyes or on the screen. Myungsoo and I peered out the glass window overlooking the fashion show. The show was about to start.

            A paper outlining the different controls was on the desk where Dongwoo was at. He did some technical stuff with the computer and would be following the controls until it was Woori’s turn.

            “Yah,” I said to Woohyun and Sunggyu. “Stop staring at the models!”

            “Yolo ______ yolo!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

            I rolled my eyes and heard Myungsoo chuckle beside me.

Nine Muses – Figaro

            It was now the moment we’ve all been waiting for. The audience below was deeply intrigued with the fashion show and they’ll definitely be in for a shocker now.

            Woori stepped onto the runway and Dongwoo stopped the music. He activated the mic.

            “Hello there ladies and gentlemen!” Dongwoo enthusiastically said. “I hope you’ve been enjoying the Jimmy Choo fashion show up to this point. Because things are going to get exciting. Go Woori, is now on the runway is she not? Twirl for us dear! Twirl!”

            Woori looked confused but twirled anyways, amazing the audience with her stunning dress.

            “Beautiful Woori beautiful! But I bet what you guys don’t know is how she looked like before her –gasp!- plastic surgery!”

            Murmurs now arose among the audience.

            “Isn’t it fishy that she has never released her pre-debut photos, even at such an age?” Dongwoo questioned. “Well today is your lucky day folks! Because such pictures will be revealed! Que!”

            Myungsoo started the slideshow on the projector and we watched Woori’s expression turn wary.

            “Oh look! There she is at 12, before her plastic surgery,” Dongwoo said with a smug smile.

            Woori’s face was turning darker by the second while the audience started giggling.

            “And there she is at 13, picking her nose in the back of the classroom!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

            The audience was full out laughing now as the slideshow progressed. Dongwoo’s remarks and comments added to the humorous slideshow. Even the cameramen filming the fashion show were laughing. Myungsoo and I giggled next to each other.

            “Who are you guys?” Woori yelled. “Why are you doing this to me?!”

            “Look up, dear.”

            Woori looked over to the control room window and saw each and every one of our faces.

            We all waved at her while smiling and I blew her a kiss. Myungsoo saluted to her with a grin while Sungyeol and Woohyun were making gag faces in the corner.

            “And we haven’t stopped there folks! There’s the grand finale! A video of Go Woori talking about her fans!”

            Hoya played the video and we all sat back and watched.

            Woori was out shopping and was signing an autograph for a fan. After the fan left Woori showcased a face of disgust and could be heard saying, “Ugh I hate signing autographs for ugly fans.”

            The audience was silent at this comment and I felt something go off within me too. What kind of person would say that? Only Woori would.

            Woori, completely humiliated by now, ran off the runway in tears. I knew that we all felt somewhat guilty at humiliating her in such a way, but we also knew that she’d deserved it. Her career was over.

            Suddenly Hoya noticed some men running up the stairs to the control room. And they were pointing at us.

            .

            “RUN GUYS RUN!” Sungyeol cried.

            We all barged out of the control room through the other door and dashed out of the building as fast as we could.

            “CATCH THEM!” the guards after us screamed.

            We ran out onto the streets of Japan and ran as fast as our legs could take us. We were supposed to be scared, fearful even, but instead we were all having fun. We smiled as we ran and I looked over to find Myungsoo right next to me. He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me with him as he ran.

            “This way!” he said.

            The both of us turned around a corner, leaving the others, and pressed against the wall. The guards could be heard running past us.

            “Just forget about them,” I heard one say. “We didn’t even like Woori anyways.”

            The guards left and Myungsoo and I started laughing.

            “Did you see her face?” I said. “Priceless!”

            “Have you ever done something this dramatic to her?” L asked.

            I shook my head. “Naw. This was the best revenge scheme I’ve ever been part of. In addition to fun.”

            L smiled. “Good.” He looked around. We’re finally alone. “Hey. Let’s go somewhere.”

            “Where?” I asked.

            L held on tighter to my hand. “It’s Japan. There’s tons of things to do! Big Bang World doesn’t have to be the only place that’s ours.”

            I gazed at his face and felt my heart skip a beat. I was so lucky to have him.

            “Mm. Let’s go.”

Infinite – Real Story

            “Do you really love me?”

            “Yes.”

            “Do you really?”

            “I’d thought I’d made it quite clear when I barged into an all girl’s boarding school and interrupted your class.”

            I laughed and my ice cream cone. The two of us were on a rooftop overlooking Tokyo. It was already dark out and the lights were coming on. It was all so beautiful.

            “Do you mind if I ask when?” I questioned.

            L thought about it and I stared at his thinking face. “Hmm…maybe…on the day you met L. Joe for the first time and he kissed your hand.”

            “Cholmar?”

            “I think so. Because I remember feeling so mad on that day for allowing you to meet him.”

            I looked over at the lights in the distance. “But…I chose you.”

            “Yeah.” L poked my forehead. “Thank god you did.”

            “Ow…” I pouted and rubbed my forehead.

            “What about you?” L asked.

            “When did I start liking you?” I asked.

            “Yes.”

            I smiled. “That’s an easy one. I’m pretty sure I’ve liked you ever since I first saw you.”

            “Ever since you saw me sleeping like an old dog?”

            “You make it sound like I was checking out an animal or something.”

            L laughed and patted my head. “I must look quite attractive while sleeping.”

            I rolled my eyes at this but he was somewhat right. If anything, he looked attractive all day everyday to me, no matter what he did.

            “You could be wearing a trash bag and still look attractive,” I mumbled.

            “What was that?”

            “Nothing!”

            “Did I just hear you say that I could be wearing a trash bag and still look attractive?”

            “No.”

            “Yes you did.”

            “It’s getting late. We should get back to the hotel,” I said, changing the subject.

            “You’d said it, don’t change the subject!” L said as he followed me down the stairs off the rooftop.

            “Shut up Myungsoo.”

            “Make me.”

            I spun around and kissed him on the lips. L stared at me, his eyes bugged out in surprise.

            I smirked. “You asked for it.”

            “Can I have another one?” L asked.

            “No.”

            “But I asked for it.”

            “That was supposed to make you shut up!”

            “Well you fail.”

            I rolled my eyes again. Boys. You can never fully satisfy them.