The Ice Cream Parlor Date

This Love is Infinite

credits to purinsu @ tumblr

 

Listen to Hyuna – Bubble Pop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFaarmmL3rk&feature=related

“Sungjong CODE RED CODE RED!”

            He sighed. “What is it now?”

            “I’m getting suspected,” I started, “and not only that, but Woori’s in town.”

            “W-Woori?”

            “Yes. I don’t know why she’s here, or why she was with L last night…but I’m determined to find out. Whatever misery she plans has to do with me,” I said.

            “But didn’t you just say that you were getting suspected?” Sungjong asked. “And she was with L last night? Oooooo someone’s jealous!”

            “Yeah….that’s the problem…I’ve ran out of the dorm 2 times so far without my wig on. And shut up! That’s not the point right now.”

            “______! You can’t fail me on this!” Sungjong cried.

            “I’m sorry! But can we switch back just for tomorrow so I can find out what’s going on?” I asked him.

            Sungjong sighed. “Fine. But we’re switching back right after tomorrow! Cause I’m close to getting Bomi to open up to me. Then after I find out her ideal type, I can finally prepare to make her mine.”

            “Whatever Romeo, just meet up with me after school ends today, alright?”

            “Okay,” Sungjong said reluctantly.

            “Who were you talking to, Sungjong?”

            I froze and hung up.

            I turned around and there was Hoya, arms crossed and peering at me suspiciously.

            “U-Uh my younger sister,” I fibbed.

            Hoya raised a brow. “You have a younger sister?”

            “Y-Yeah. Why? You wanna meet her?” I joked.

            “I think I already did.” Hoya smirked.

            OH…MY…FAZOODLES….

            “Y-Yah don’t joke around like that,” I said.

            “Who said I was?” then he walked away without another word.

            he’s getting too warm!

            After English that day I dashed out of the classroom as fast as I could when I suddenly bumped into L.

            “Sorry,” he murmured in annoyance.

            *Sigh…HIS VOICE!*

           Before I could start squealing I ran out of the school campus towards A Pink All Girls Boarding School.

            “Sungjong!”

            “______!”

            The two of us hugged and started jumping up and down.

            “OMG you have such hot roommates!”

            “Well your roommates have abs!”

            “WTF they change right in front of your face?!”

            I nodded. “Yup! –sigh-“

            “Oh god why am I letting my little sister being this corrupted?”

            “Yah! I’m not corrupted! Now let’s hurry up and switch this wig is bothering me so much.”

            So Sungjong and I switched and I was so happy to be wearing a skirt again.

            “Yah, let’s go grab some ice cream, shall we?” Sungjong offered.

            “Sure! I’m hungry anyways.” I grinned.

Listen to Kelis – My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSgz3R8oso

            The 2 of us headed over to a nearby ice cream parlor. Right when I stepped inside I spotted the Infinite Boys all crowded around one huge bowl of ice cream at a booth in the corner.

            Woohyun looked up and smiled. “Sungjong-ah!”

            “, do I know them?” Sungjong hissed.

            “Yeah, you’re rooming with them you idiot!” I hissed back.

            “. What am I supposed to say?”

            “Just be yourself.”

            Sungjong walked over to them while I trailed behind. “H-Hey guys!”

            “Want some ice cream?” Dongwoo asked.

            “Naw I was just going to get some with my little sister over here,” Sungjong said casually.

            Hoya raised a brow and I tried my best not to make eye contact with him.

            “She’s your little sister?” Sunggyu asked, pointing to me.

            “Wahhh, yeoppuda,” Sungyeol and Dongwoo commented.

            L seemed like he seriously had no interest.

            I bit my lip in nervousness while Sungjong said, “What flavor do you want ______?”

            “Her name’s ______? How attractive!” Sunggyu clapped.

            “Mint chip,” I replied, ignoring them. The guys were obviously being jokesters.

            “Kay. Be right back.”

            Sungjong left and I stood there, awkwardly glancing over at the Infinite boys who were staring at me.

            “Why are you standing? Come sit down!” Woohyun ushered. “Here, have a seat between Sungyeol and Myung – I mean L!”

            *L?*

            “C’mon, c’mon! Don’t be shy!” Woohyun urged me to sit so the boys squeezed me in between Sungyeol and L.

            L paid no attention to me at first. He was just mindlessly sipping his little milkshake. That is, until we actually made eye contact.

            I quickly looked away while he kept peering over at me, trying to see my face again.

            *She looks familiar…*

            “So _______, what school do you go to?” Dongwoo asked me.

            “A Pink All Girls Boarding School,” I replied.

            “Whoaaaa,” Woohyun said. “That’s hot.”

            God I never knew the guys were this straight forward.

            “How old are you?” Sungyeol asked.

            “I’m a junior, turning 17 this year.”

            “Wow so she’s younger than us!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

            “We’re your oppas.” Woohyun grinned.

            Oh god he’s so flirtatious!

            “You know Woohyun, I bet that your efforts to attracting her are failing because look at who she’s sitting to,” Sunggyu said with a small wink.

            “What are you talking about? I have just as many charms as Myungsoo!” Woohyun said.

            L smirked beside me and sipped on his milkshake.

            “______, be honest, who do you think looks better? Woohyun or little L over here?” Sungyeol asked, pushing L closer to me.

            I grew a bit uncomfortable and said, “I think you guys are both handsome.”

            “Nonsense! Tell the truth!” Woohyun urged.

            “The girl doesn’t want to choose,” Hoya mumbled.

            “Um…”

            But before I could respond Sungjong came over, holding 2 bowls of ice cream.

            “YAH! What are you doing sitting in between a bunch of guys!” Sungjong pulled me out and glared at the guys.

            “So THESE are the erts that I’m dorming with?!” Sungjong hissed.

            “Temporarily, yes. Unless you wanna change,” I said.

            “Ugh nevermind. I’ll endure it for the time being,” Sungjong said.

            “You know,” Hoya suddenly said, “Sungjong, you look different today. You look taller too. How is that possible?”

            CODE RED CODE RED.

            Sungjong casually shrugged. “I don’t know. I was always like this, what are you talking about?”

            Hoya sighed and paid no further attention to me and Sungjong.

            “Well we’re going to leave. See you guys….later.” Sungjong mumbled the last part.

            “Aww she has to leave already?” Woohyun whined.

            “Don’t go overboard Romeo,” Hoya murmured.

Listen to IU – Raindrop:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArrJtirCP7g

            Sungjong and I left the ice cream parlor and I sighed a sigh of relief at finally getting out of there.

            My older brother and I hung out for a little while longer before we parted. I was walking back to my school when I suddenly saw L riding his bike along the road. I stopped walking and he stopped by where I was. We’d done this in an instinct, as if it was expected from each other.

            “So it’s you again,” L remarked.

            “So it’s you again,” I mimicked.

            L rolled his eyes and said, “No thank you for last night?”

            “Oh yeah!” I smiled. “Thanks for helping me out. I seriously would’ve gotten into so much trouble if you weren’t there.”

            “But…what were you doing at the football field if your brother was back at the dorm?” L asked.

            “I was…..I was…..” *C’mon ______ find an excuse!*

            “Never mind. I don’t need to know. See you around.” L made a move on his bike to go but I stopped him.

            “Wait.”

            L stopped. “What?”

            “You know, back at the ice cream parlor….” I looked away, feeling my cheeks turn pink. “I would’ve chosen you.”

            L considered this and sighed. “Thanks, I guess.”

            Then he rode away without another word.

            *He talked to me again!*

            I don’t know how long I smiled that day before some girl thought that it was getting creepy.

A/N: you don't like L yet. just infatuated by his good looks LOL x) and i just want to share this video...just because i think it's too cute keke ^^ and omg school's almost starting again! T____T noooo! D: