Strange Things

This Love is Infinite

Listen to Boyfriend – Don’t Touch My Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cZ2uzxCjI  

I hesitantly went over to the INFINITE boys, trying to remember the Pinocchio dance in my head.

                “Sungjong, you’re up first, are you ready?” Sunggyy asked.

                I nodded. “Mm.”

                I went onstage and took a look at the audience before me. I suddenly felt very nervous and I felt myself grow dizzy.

                “Pssst! Sungjong-ah!”

                I turned over to the side stage and saw Sungyeol smiling at me. He held two thumbs up and I felt the momentum grow within me.

                The music started and I danced to the song to the best of my ability. I probably didn’t win the kkap part, but I was sure fire with the feminine part. After all, who could do it better than a girl herself?

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWj8F-uMxUk

                The song finished and I bowed to the audience while they clapped in delight.

                *Take that Niel*

                I exited the stage to see Sungyeol’s smiling face.

                “Great job Sungjong! You did great!” he exclaimed.

                “Thanks hyung,” I said. “What are you doing today for most comedic?”

                “A gag dance. Imma win that category for sure,” Sungyeol replied.

                I smiled. “Hopefully.”

                “Sungjong-ah.”

                I turned around to be face to face with L. My eyes widened.

                L grinned at me. “You did great.”

                My heart skipped a beat. “T-Thanks, Myungsoo.”

                L nodded. “No problem.”

                “Aish this punk,” Sungyeol snarled. “Had to ruin a moment.”

                “What?”

                “Nothing~” Sungyeol sang.

                I sat backstage next to Dongwoo and Sunggyu, watching the contestants go by. I watched as L did his nunchuck routine, as Sungyeol did his hilarious gag dance, and as Woohyun sang a romantic song so passionately that it made me want to cry.

                “Best flirt is just another title for best romantic,” Dongwoo whispered to me. “They’re secretly basing the second round on how romantic the guy can be. That’s totally Woohyun.”

                “How do you know this?” I asked.

                Dongwoo chuckled. “I have my sources.”

Listen to Teen Top – Clap (instrumental): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw

                Soon it was time for all contestants to stand onstage to announce the winners.

                “And most feminine goes to…LEE SUNGJONG FROM INFINITE!”

                “YAAYY!” the INIFNITE boys and I cheered together.

                Woohyun won best flirt and Sungyeol won most comedic. But unfortunately, Teen Top dominated the last four categories.

                Teen Top had won the second round.

                The 6 boys cheered and hooted throughout the gymnasium.

                “THAT’S RIGHT!”

                “LIKE A BOSS!”

                Teen Top bragged here and there and the INIFINITE boys couldn’t help but get mad. I got a little pissed as well. The second round was concluded and L. Joe went out into the audience and looked around.

                “______! ______!” he yelled throughout the crowd.

                *! He’s looking for me!*

 

No One’s POV:

                L and Sungyeol eyed each other nervously. L bit his lip in frustration. It was one thing for him to lose the second round, but it was another to have his arch enemy look for a girl whom he’d been yearning to see all week.

                “Where is he?” Hoya asked, pertaining to the real Sungjong.

                “I don’t know,” Sungyeol whispered. “But I’ll find out soon.”

                “Excuse me,” L. Joe said, noticing a girl who went to APink. “Have you seen a girl named Lee _____?”

                “Oh god the guy might actually like her,” Hoya said, commenting from afar.

                “Shut up,” L hissed, watching the scene.

                “Yeah,” the girl said. “I think she went to the nurse?”

                “The nurse? What’s she doing there?” L. Joe asked, genuinely concerned.

                The girl shrugged. “I don’t know.”

                “.” L. Joe said. “Thank you.”

                He rushed over to the nurse’s office and you suddenly had a strike of panic. What if he noticed that something was off?

                “S-Sorry guys I need to go,” you said, making a mad dash at where L. Joe had gone.

                “Wait, Sungjong-ah!” L said, following you.

                “Wait, me too!” Sungyeol said.

                Hoya raised a brow at the sudden commotion and quietly followed the duo.

                You ran over to the nurse’s office and entered to find L. Joe arguing with the nurse.

                “Sorry you can’t see her right now.”

                “Why can’t I?”

                “She’s sleeping.”

                You took a closer look at the nurse and noticed that something was wrong. She looked different, in a way. The more you looked at her the more you found something familiar about her. It didn’t take you long to realize that the nurse was your English teacher, Mr. Kim Heechul, cross dressed as a woman. Your eyes widened at the thought but he was helping you so you didn’t complain.

                “Byunghun-ah, I agree with the nurse you should just leave,” you said, trying to pull him away from the door.

                “Wtf what are you doing here Lee Sungjong?” L. Joe asked.

                “My sister’s sleeping, didn’t you hear the nurse? I’ll pass on the message to her so can you just leave?”

                L. Joe raised a brow. “Y-You’re…you and _______ are related?”

                You nodded. “She’s my younger sister.”

                “Y-Younger…SISTER?!”

                “Yes.”

                L. Joe looked like he was about to faint.

                “T-Tell your sister…to call me when she wakes up, okay?” L. Joe said shakily.

                You nodded. “Mm.”

                L. Joe composed himself and coolly walked back to the gym.

                “Dude,” Sungyeol said. “I just realized that L. Joe has ______’s number, and we don’t.”

                “I just realized that too,” L said.

                Hoya eyed you and his senses were tingling again. Something was definitely off. Meanwhile, you were looking over at your English teacher, who was currently dressed as the school nurse. Heechul winked at you and disappeared out the door into the hallways.

                You, MyungYeol, and Hoya all eyed each other in extreme caution. Things were getting weirder by the second. Not only that, but because Teen Top won the second round, it’s a 50/50 chance of INFINITE winning the Pageant Olympic cup. They’re so close to winning, but yet so far away. Plus…someone was out to get them. Who knows who could be next.

 

A/N: i'm planning on a special christmas-themed chapter soon! :D