Is She Mad?

This Love is Infinite

 

Listen to Teen Top – Don’t Spray Perfume -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZHbqp96PI

______’s POV:

                “You’re going on a date with L. Joe? From Teen Top?!” Chorong exclaimed.

                I nodded as I went through some dresses in my closet. I couldn’t seem to find anything to wear.

                “B-But I thought you like L from Infinite!” Chorong said.

                I laughed. “Where’d you get that idea?”

                “______, the way you look at him says it all,” Chorong replied. “I like him more than L. Joe.”

                “Why?” I asked.

                “Because L. Joe seems like a pimp. Do you see how fast he asked you out? He barely even knew you. L seems more loyal to me, in my opinion,” Chorong said.

                I sighed. “Whatever.  I can like L, it’s a possibility. But…he likes someone else. I’d have no chance. I don’t want to chase someone who will obviously never be mine.”

                Chorong shrugged. “You never know. There’s the possibility that he could get over Woori, you know.”

                “Maybe. But it’s unlikely. He defends her too much for it to be true.”

                I picked out a cute sailor-like dress and decided on it. I lightly curled my hair and clipped up my bangs.

                “Have fun!” Chorong said.

                I smiled. “Thanks! I hope I will.”

                I exited school grounds and found L. Joe leaning against his car. Next to him was a motorcycle.

                “Hey,” he said, smiling that smile of his.

                “Hey,” I said, feeling myself smile as well.

                L. Joe flipped his hair and gestured over to the motorcycle. “Want to take the motorcycle or the car?”

                My eyes widened. “They’re both yours?”

                L. Joe nodded.

                “And you’re letting me choose?”

                L. Joe nodded again.

                “U-Um…” I grinned. “Motorcycle!”

                “Whoa, really?” L. Joe exclaimed.

                “Yes!” I replied. “I’ve always wanted to ride on one.”

                “You know that means that you’ll have to hang onto me, right?” L. Joe asked.

                “What are you implying?” I asked as L. Joe tossed me a helmet.

              L.  Joe grinned and shook his head. “Never mind. I’m glad you chose it. I had a feeling you would.”

                “Oh really?”

                “Yes.”

                L. Joe started the engine and I held on tightly to his waist. We sped off and it felt nice to have the wind blow through my hair. I took notice of all the night lights and I breathed in L. Joe’s scent. Not to sound creepy, but he smelled pretty nice :3

                L. Joe had made reservations at a restaurant. He seemed very gentlemanly. I couldn’t understand why anyone could hate him.

                “You look gorgeous tonight, ______,” L. Joe said to me after we ordered dinner.

                I smiled to myself, feeling pink rise up to my cheeks. “Thank you. You look handsome, L. Joe.”

                “Please, call me Byunghun. We’re chingu now, right?”

                “Well I guess so.”

                L. Joe smiled. “Good.” His attention was suddenly turned to something – or someone – behind me. “What the is he doing here?” he asked himself.

Listen to Rainbow – A:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnAhnxmSNFw

                I turned around and my eyes widened. Stepping into the restaurant was L, wearing a crisp suit and tie. Clinging onto his arm next to him was none other than Go Woori, wearing a long – but still quite revealing – red dress that obviously emphasized her cleavage. I agreed with L. Joe: what were they doing here?

                Woori saw me and smirked. She led L over to where Byunghun and I were sitting and said, “So we meet again, Lee ______. And hello to you too, Lee Byunghun-ah.”

                “Don’t call me that,” L. Joe hissed. “What the are you doing here?”

                Woori gasped in a fake manner. “Byunghun! Is that any way to talk to your favorite noona?”

                “What the you’re not my favorite noona,” L. Joe replied.

                “Aw! I’m hurt.” Woori rolled her eyes. “But I know someone who does consider me as his favorite noona.” She turned over to L and caressed his cheek. I looked over to see his reaction but only saw his eyes on me. He was staring at me again and I wondered what to do. Didn’t he want Woori with him? If so, why was he focusing all of his attention on me? “L-ah…you love me, don’t you?” Woori purred.

                “Oh god I’m going to throw up,” L. Joe said to the side, looking away.

                All L did was continue to look at me and L. Joe quickly got the hint.

                He smirked and mumbled, “I see how it is.”

                L. Joe got up and went over to go sit next to me. Then he said, “Woori, Myungsoo-ah, since you guys are so conveniently here, why won’t you join ______ and I on our date and make this a double?”

                Woori seemed ecstatic.

                “Oh joy! I’d love to! C’mon L, let’s sit down.” Woori sat across from L. Joe and L sat next to her, facing me. I could feel the awkward air around us.

                “So, Myungsoo, since when did you and Woori actually end up together?” L. Joe asked as he purposely scooted over closer to me.

                L looked over at him and said, “Since when did you have the hots for Lee Sungjong’s little sister?”

                L. Joe smirked again. “I’ve always preferred girls like ______, I thought you’d know that best. And you didn’t answer my question.”

                We’re not even together, L thought. I only called her here for this one stunt.

                “Fine Myungsoo. Don’t answer. But don’t take out your anger on me,” L. Joe said. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. “And don’t worry about ______, she’s in good hands.”

                L scoffed, “Since when were you good hands?”

                “Yah, wanna die?”

                “Come at me bro.”

                “Guys, calm down,” I said.

                L. Joe and L both stood up at the same time.

                “Seems like things haven’t been settled yet,” L. Joe declared.

                “It never was you bastard,” L replied.

                “Don’t call me a bastard.”

                “Oh…but I just did.”

                L. Joe cracked his head to one side. “Well…you asked for it.”

                And with the swift movement of his fist L. Joe punched L in the jaw. The people in the restaurant gasped and I stood back, not knowing what to do. Woori seemed like she was enjoying it.

                That is, until she found out that they weren’t fighting about her.

                L made a move for L. Joe and soon the two were throwing punches at each other like there’s no tomorrow.

                “Don’t deny it Myungsoo,” L. Joe was saying. “You like her, don’t you?”

                “Like who? Woori? Obviously. I’m in love with her remember?”

                “No you idiot I’m talking about ______!”

                “BASTARD I DON’T LIKE HER!”

                “YES YOU DO!”

                “NO I DON’T!”

                “If you don’t than why the are you hitting me?!”

                “BECAUSE I HATE YOU!”

                “Guys, guys, break…it…UP!” I tore the two men away from each other, who were both bloody and panting like crazy.

                Woori went up to us.

                “Wait, wait, wait….you guys weren’t fighting over me but…” Woori pointed to me. “HER?

                L. Joe smirked and looked at L. “Sure seems like it, doesn’t it?”

                All L did was glare at him.

                “UGH!” Woori stomped out of the restaurant, obviously pissed.

                Security came over and asked for us to leave. We obeyed, of course.

                “_______,” L. Joe said. “I’m sorry that this little bastard over here had to ruin everything. Do you have to go home yet?”

                “Well I-

                “When the are you going to stop it already?” L grabbed my wrist. “______, I’ll take you back to APink.”

                L. Joe grabbed my other wrist. “NO. Me and her are finishing our date.”

                “NO.”

                “YES.”

                “GUYS!” I shouted. “I’ll just…call my brother to drive me home, okay?”

                “Wait, but ______-

                “No buts!” I said.

                I turned to L. Joe and said, “Thank you for dinner, even though we barely ate…we should conclude this another time, right?”

                L. Joe smiled. “Of course we should.”

                I grinned. “Great!”

                Now was the hard part.

                I turned to L and said, “Got anything to say to me?”

                All L did was look away, not saying a word.

                I rolled my eyes. “Guess not.”

                “______,” L. Joe suddenly said.

                “Mmm?”

                “Are you…are you going to be at the Pageant Olympics?” L. Joe asked.

                I smiled. “Sure. I’m going.”

                “Great! Dinner after I win the first round? Or maybe we should go to the amusement park or something,” L. Joe pondered.

                “Haha anything’s fine. Thank you, Byunghun-ah,” I replied gratefully.

                L smirked and quietly said, “Who says that you’re going to win?”

Listen to INIFNITE – Real Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiy04oiCVQ

No One’s POV:

                Sungjong came back to the dorm after driving you back to APink. It was quite late and most of the members were already sleeping, but L was still up. At hearing Sungjong closing the dorm door, L took a break from reading his Harry Potter book and said quietly, “Is she mad?”

                “Who?” Sungjong asked. “______?”

                “Yeah.”

                Sungjong shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe. I’d be mad if I was on a date and someone came in bringing along my worst enemy and beat up my date.”

                L bit his lip and felt a sense of panic run throughout him. What had he done? How will he gain back your trust now? What if tonight had ruined all of your emotions and feelings for him? What if tonight had made you not like him anymore?

                L rubbed his head. He didn’t understand why he cared whether you liked him or not so much. Strangely, he didn’t want to accept the possibility that he might like you. What would Sungyeol and the others say to that? Sungjong would accuse him of seducing his younger sister. He enjoyed his used-to-be peaceful life, before he got involved with you and your whole cross dressing charade. But he strangely liked it at the same time. It made him excited and he felt color in his dull life.

                He just hoped that you weren’t mad at him. He’d never had a girl mad at him before, maybe except Woori. But Woori didn’t hold grudges. You, might.

                L didn’t have a very good night sleep that night.