Exposed

This Love is Infinite

Listen to INFINITE – Tic Toc (I’m not even sure if this song matches the scene LOL nonetheless choose whatever “scandalous” song you please ;)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qae4-k62_ZI

______’s POV:

            The following school day was the annual spring school district meeting. All four schools in the district (Infinite, APink, Teen Top, and Dal Shabet) all gather together to attend an assembly at the local auditorium. All students were required to attend, but the meetings were always a complete bore. Teachers and principals stand on the stage and go over school rules, what they expect from students, and it’s basically just a spring check up on all students to remind them to be good. I almost fell asleep during one. The only good thing about these annual spring meetings was that it gave us all a chance to see people from other schools. As expected, girls at my school act as if they’ve never seen a boy in their lives. All eyes were on Infinite and Teen Top as we all gathered in the auditorium.

            “Hey _______,” Chorong said. “Isn’t that L over there?”

            I looked down a couple of rows behind me and nodded in response. “Yeah…that’s him alright.”

            “He was looking over here,” Chorong replied. “Or, at least, that’s what it looked like to me.”

            I looked back at L again and met eyes with him. The both of us quickly looked away.

            “Welcome!” Principal Kim exclaimed excitedly as the assembly started. The projector screen lowered behind her and the lights dimmed. The PowerPoint slides began to show. “As discussed every year, the district’s teachers and staff would like to remind every single student what it means to be a hard worker, what it takes to succeed, what-

            Principal Kim’s speech was suddenly interrupted as the doors to the auditorium banged open. Light flooded in and everyone’s attention was turned to the figures standing by the doorway.

            I squinted, trying to regain my sense of sight as my eyes adjusted to the bright light coming in.

            It was Woori. And behind her were the boys from Boyfriend High. I felt my heartbeat accelerate in pure panic and my palms started to sweat. What was she doing here?

            With a smirk she walked in on her 6 inch stilettos, her nose held up high in the air. Boyfriend coolly walked behind her, their noses held up just as high. The aura grew very intense at their presence and I looked over at Sungjong in the back rows.

            “What is she doing here?” Sungjong mouthed.

            I shrugged, feeling just as much confusion as he was.

            Woori marched up to the stage with Boyfriend clinging on right behind her.

            “Security!” Principal Kim demanded.

            “No need to call for security, Miss,” Woori said smoothly as she stepped onto the stage, grabbing the microphone from Principal’s Kim hand. “This will take no less than five minutes.”

            “Miss I don’t know who you are but-

            “ATTENTION EVERYBODY!” Woori’s voice boomed into the microphone, evading Principal Kim’s demands. “I don’t know many of you youngsters. But you don’t have to know me. What you only need to do is to listen to my words and to comprehend them. That is it all.”

            One of the Boyfriend members went over to the computer that was hooked to the projector.

            “Today,” Woori said, “I will expose two siblings for who they really are.”

            My eyes widened and my heart froze.

            .

            .

            “As some of you may remember, back in the Pageant Olympics, a claim had been made by Boyfriend that Lee Sungjong and Lee ______ had been switching places with each other in order to win. That, I have no proof of. But I do have proof of the two switching places a couple of days after the pageant ended, before our very eyes.” Woori gestured up to the screen and I could feel the lump growing in my throat.

            On screen was a video, a real video, of me and Sungjong in the family bathroom. I was putting on my guy wig while Sungjong was fixing his bra. Gasps and murmurs filled the auditorium, including those of the school teachers and staff.

            “_______ do my s look okay?” Sungjong was asking me.

            The crowd laughed mockingly, pointing and saying stuff at how ridiculous the both of us were being. I slouched in my seat, wanting to believe that this was all a dream.

            “Oppa you look great. This is the last time, right?” I said on the screen.

            “Yup, sadly. You gonna miss L?” Sungjong asked me.

            I froze on the spot. No. She can’t show what I said-

            On the screen, I was smiling like an idiot. I shrugged and with a sad grin said, “Yeah…I will.”

            The audience gasped and I didn’t dare to look behind me where L was sitting.

            “She likes him doesn’t she?”

            “Oh my god.”

            “No wonder Sungjong and L had been hanging out so much.”

            “I would’ve thought they were gay but it’s been his sister all along!”

            “How sneaky.”

            “I bet he doesn’t even know.”

            Everyone was looking at me, judging me. I bit my lip and tried to hold in my tears. This has to be a dream. It has to be.

            The video ended with me and Sungjong entering each other’s schools, me going into Infinite while Sungjong went into APink. I couldn’t lie my way out of this one, no matter how hard I tried. The evidence has been presented. I braced myself for the worst.

            Woori smirked. “As you can see, everybody, Lee Sungjong and Lee ______ are liars. They betrayed everybody, from the students to the teachers to the staff.” She walked down the steps of the stage and up to the front row, where I was sitting. Her eyes were only focused on me and for once in my life I was scared of her. I was scared of the cougar. I should’ve known. I should’ve known that she’d meant it when she warned me.

            “Lee ______,” Woori barked, stepping in front of me. “You did this all for him, didn’t you?”

            I blinked, unable to speak. “W-What are you talking about?”

            “Don’t act like you don’t know. L. You liked him, didn’t you? That’s why you made your brother switch places with you. Because you wanted to get close to him,” Woori claimed.

            “T-That’s not true. It was for-

            “You and your brother are sick, sick people. If you liked him, then you should’ve just seduced him as a girl. Why go to the extent of dressing up as a guy just to get into the school and get his attention?”

            “Shut up stop lying. Just STOP!”

            “You tell me to stop lying? You should be the one doing so. Look who went into Infinite High as a boy.”

            “I did it for my brother’s own happiness. Stop making me sound like the bad guy.”

            “How can I believe you? You’ve already deceived the entire student body. Who knows what lies you’re sprouting right now?”

            “Shut up I’m not lying!”

            “Why did you stay for so long huh? You could’ve quit your little home stay at Infinite High whenever you wanted.”

            “Woori, stop. NOW.”

            “You only stayed for so long because of L. It was all for him.”

            “That’s not true.”

            “It is, ______. You know it.”

            I tried to think of something else to say, something to defend myself with. I don’t even know how Woori turned the argument from me and Sungjong to L.

            L.

            He was a topic that I didn’t want to venture in to. And she knew it.

            Woori’s eyes shot into mine like daggers. She crossed her arms and held her nose up high, staring down at me as she said, “You’re welcome, ______.

            And as if her invasion hadn’t happened, she strutted out of the auditorium with Boyfriend following in suit.

            “______, are you-

            But before anyone could ask me if I was okay I was already getting up and making my way out of the auditorium, the tears already falling down my face. I looked around for Sungjong and found him nowhere in sight. He must’ve left earlier.

            My eyes suddenly landed on L. He was looking back at me, with the most indescribable expression on his face. I hated how I couldn’t read it. But it wasn’t like I was going to stand there and try to figure it out. He was probably mad at me, thinking that I’d betrayed him like Woori said I did.

            “I’m sorry, Myungsoo oppa,” I said quietly. It was funny how all along I’d only wanted him to apologize to me for kissing Woori, but now I was the one apologizing to him instead.

            No one could hear me, of course. Everyone was too busy gossiping and talking about me, thinking that I was a joke.

            Before anyone else could see my red, splotchy, crying face, I ran out of there, humiliated.

            Now not only did the Infinite Boys know about me and Sungjong’s secret switches, but the whole district did too.

            L. Joe.

            Teen Top.

            My friends.

            Infinite.

            L.

            Everyone knows.

 

A/N: ;D