Hi, I'm Lee Sungjong

This Love is Infinite

Listen to: Infinite - First Invasion Intro

 

 

 

 

 

I crossed my arms. “No.”

            “Why not?” Sungjong whined.

            “There’s no way in hell that I’m going to dress up as you and take your senior classes for a semester,” I replied.

            “But you’re super smart! You’ll catch onto the curriculum! C’mon ______, please? I really like BoMi a lot and I’ll get nowhere if I just sit here and think about her all day. Please, for me? For my happiness?” Sungjong pouted.

            Just seeing his pouty face made me pity him. I tried not to give in, but in the end his puppy dog eyes won me over. I sighed. “Fine.”

            “Really?” my older brother’s face brightened.

            I hesitantly nodded. “Yes.”

            “YAY!” Sungjong hugged me tightly and said. “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I owe you big time ______!”

            “C-Can’t…breathe…”

            “Oops! Sorry!” Sungjong let go and said, “So, I’ll go over our protocol for the first day of school. I’ll go get you your wig too. I doubt you’ll want to chop off those long locks of yours.”

            “But Sungjong, it’s your last year, you’re a senior now. Why would you want to spend half of your senior year at an all girl’s school, chasing after one girl who may or may not be yours?” I asked.

            Sungjong smiled at the sky, as if he was thinking of something beautiful. “Oh ______, people will do crazy things for love. One day, you’ll understand.”

 

Listen to: Infinite - Come Back Again

 

 

 

 

           

 

It was the first day of a new school year. I was supposed to be starting my junior year, but I guess that now since I was disguising as my older brother Sungjong, I was technically now starting my senior year. At least, until the semester ends and I can go back to my girl life.

            Infinite All Boys Boarding School was definitely different from A Pink All Girls Boarding school. It was louder, dirtier, and slightly messier. I don’t know how Sungjong can take it here.

            Why do me and him go to boarding school, you may ask? It’s because our parents wanted me and him to learn how to take care of ourselves. Once our high school years end, we’ll move back to our old neighborhood and attend colleges near home, where we’ll be able to see our parents again. My parents didn’t want us to attend a Co-Ed boarding school. “Teenagers are too hormonal nowadays. It’s safer if you children go to school where all your genders are the same,” my dad said.

            So yes, I’ve been somewhat cooped in for some time already.

            Before school started Sungjong and I met up at a family bathroom at a local café. He was helping me fix on my wig while I was helping him with his bra.

            “And remember, use a deep voice at all times. I’m confident in portraying myself as a girl, but I’m a little worried about you. Take showers when no one’s around, don’t let your wig get wet since it takes forever for it to dry, and always wear your sports bra, okay?”

            I nodded. “Okay. Are you going to be alright?”

            Sungjong nodded, fixing the long brown wig that he had on. “I’m confident in myself. No need to worry about me.”

           I sighed. “But remember not to hug any girl too tight. They might figure out that your s are fake.”

            Sungjong put a thumbs up. “Got it sistah! Are you ready?”

            I glanced at how I looked with the guy wig in the mirror and said, “Ready as I’ll ever be.”

            “Hwaiting!” the both of us cheered.

            Then with one last look, Sungjong and I headed off in opposite directions to our new schools.

 

            “Room 777,” I said to myself as I tried to find my – I mean Sungjong’s – room. I was hoping for one or two roommates that wouldn’t talk much or anything so I could make this semester as quiet as possible.

            But when I opened the door to Room 777, I didn’t find just two or three roommates, no.

            Instead, I found six.

            Six.

            SIX!!

 

(LOL I made this so you guys wouldn’t get confused ^^)

 

            The room was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. There were 2 sets of bunk beds on either side and a desk and closet by the bright windows. One guy was using his laptop on the bed, one guy was changing, two guys were listening to music, one was unpacking stuff, and one was sleeping.

            When I stepped in all of their heads turned to me. Well, except for the one that was sleeping of course.

            “Lee Sungjong?” the guy with the laptop asked me.

            I swallowed. This was it. My life as Lee Sungjong started now!

            “U-Uh yes, I am. Which bed do I take?” I asked.

            “You can take the bed above Sunggyu hyung (laptop guy) or you can sleep below Myungsoo – I mean L – who’s napping over there on the top bunk,” the guy who was changing said to me. “I’m Nam Woohyun by the way, nice to meet you. I hear you’re quite the enthusiast?”

            I thought back to how Sungjong liked to kkap dance and winced. It was going to be hard to act as him for a whole semester.

            “Y-Yeah,” I answered. “I guess I am. Nice to meet you too.”

            I wheeled my suitcase (containing Sungjong’s clothes and a couple of my necessities) over to the bottom bunk below that “L” person since I’d always felt kind of woozy while sleeping on the top bunk.

            “I thought you were taller,” someone suddenly said.

            I whirled around and saw one of the guys listening to music staring at me.

            “H-Huh?” I asked.

            He got down from his bunk and stood in front of me, comparing our heights. “Hm…I had AP Bio with you last year and I could’ve sworn that you were taller than me. But you’re quite shorter than I thought…,” he said.

            My eyes widened and I felt my face burn. “U-Uh, w-well, you must’ve seen wrong! I’ve been this height since puberty! Cause, you know, I did go through all of those dramatic changes to my you-know-what hehehehe.” I punched the guy’s arm playfully.

            The guys stared at me like I was crazy.

            I looked away, embarrassed. “S-Sorry, it’s the testosterone. Don’t blame me.”

            “Hahaha testosterone, that’s a good one,” Woohyun replied.

            I faked a laugh. “Hehe, isn’t it?”

            “You sound like one smart guy. But then, aren’t you still in Algebra 2 even though you’re a senior?” the guy asked.

            Man I didn’t know Sungjong was that weak in math.

            “I guess I just don’t like math,” I replied smoothly. “But science is fun.”

            “Hmm…I see…” the guy eyed me from head to toe suspiciously and I felt really self conscious all of a sudden. Then he went back to his bunk.

            I haven’t been at Infinite High for more than 10 minutes and I’m already getting suspected.

            I straightened up and began to unpack my stuff.

            The guy who’d been sleeping above me suddenly stirred awake. He sat up on his top bunk and ruffled his hair before looking down at me.

            *OH…MY…GOSH…*

            “Myungsoo – I mean L – you woke up,” the guy who’d been unpacking his stuff said.

            He nodded and got down from his bunk and headed out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

            “W-Who’s he?” I asked.

            “Kim Myungsoo,” one of the guys listening to music replied, “But he prefers it if you call him L. He doesn’t talk much.”

            “Hm…I see.”

*but he’s so freaking good looking*

            “He’s quite strange though,” the guy unpacking his stuff said. “I’ve known him since forever but he’s still a puzzle.”

            “Yeah, if it weren’t for his good looks he’d be a complete loner at this school,” the guy on the laptop said.

            “But what can we do? He’s Kim Myungsoo, after all. We’re used to his weirdness,” Woohyun replied.

            I pointed at all of them. “How long have you guys all been friends?”

            Woohyun pointed to the laptop guy and said, “I’ve known Sunggyu hyung since I first transferred to this boarding school in the 9th grade.” Then he pointed to the 2 guys listening to music. “Hoya and Dongwoo are cousins and we met them on the basketball team later that year.” He pointed to the guy unpacking his things. “Sungyeol over there and L came in a package and the four of us met those two in a group project in our softmore years. Looks like at our last year here at Infinite All Boys Boarding School, you’ll be our 7th addition, Lee Sungjong,” Woohyun said, smiling at me.

            *Wahh…he has a pretty smile* I eyed his shirtless body. *And nice abs too…*

            But then Woohyun went over to put on a shirt and I quickly looked away from his body.

            “You make me and L sound like we’re lovers or something,” Sungyeol stated. “What are you talking about? I hate that guy.”

            “Only because he’s more good looking than you ahaha!” Woohyun laughed as Sungyeol threw something at him.

            I laughed too. Then I looked over at Hoya who’d been eyeing me from head to toe. He looked like he was suspecting me so much that I shivered.

            Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Woohyun were still wrestling.

            “Guys! Cut it out!” Sunggyu barked. “I’ll buy you guys cookies.”

            “COOKIES? WHERE?!”

            “I was just kidding,” Sunggyu mumbled.

            But Woohyun and Sungyeol were already pestering him for cookies.

            “Yah, you’re so cheap, you know that?” Woohyun complained.

            “What are you talking about? You’re even cheaper! Remember that one time when you bought coffee for only 3 people out of 6, including yourself? And you gave poor Myungsoo homemade coffee that tasted like mud! Aish,” Sunggyu complained.

            “Guys, sh!” Dongwoo hissed.

            We all looked over at the door where L had just came in. He looked annoyed, almost.

           “He doesn’t like it when people call him Myungsoo,” Sungyeol whispered to me. “So call him L hyung, kay?”

            “Why doesn’t he like it?” I asked him.

            Sungyeol shrugged. “He’s the only one who knows. He doesn’t tell anybody anything. He only started acting this way towards the end of last year.”

            “Oh, okay.”

            I bit my lip and took one last peek at L, who’d gone back to sleep as he buried a pillow into his face.

            *But Myungsoo’s such a cute name though…*

 

A/N: new fanfic! yay! *throws confetti* a subcribe or comment would be appreciated =)