Save Me

Speak to Me

 

 

     The scene that I feared most for the past twenty four hours is finally here.

     The person who is trying to kill me all along....

     Is Jongup?

     But...

     "Why?" My lips quiver.

     "Noona," Jongup lets out a quick evil chuckle. "Isn't it obvious?"

     "W-What?" I stutter.

     "Money." Zelo says from behind, "You have a lot of money."

     I scoff, "What the is wrong with your brains? Why do you guys need money? What are you going to use it for? Weed? Alcohol? You guys can't even drive, nor are you guys legal to do anything stupid either."

     I hope the "spitting out random to distract them so as to buy time" plan is working as I need to buy as much time as possible.

 

//flashback//

     Before I walked out the classroom with Zelo, Youngjae stopped me.

     "Daehyun and I will follow you from a distance just in case anything bad happens. If something does, just try to buy as much time as possible and we'll be there in no time."

//

 

     I look into Jongup's eyes.

     I don't know if it's the "mafia instincts" or if my words really worked, but he looked hesitant to shoot the bullet.

     "Moon Jongup."

     His eyes widen when I called him.

     "You wouldn't possibly really try to kill me after all I did for you, right? After all, I did save your life. I thought we made a promise to each other, that we would die of old age. Are you really going to do this? I was the one who stopped you from committing suicide. I had to give a ing speech to you to get your act together. Are you really going to be like this?"

 

//

     My reason for saving Jongup? Well, I've grown up in a household where people kill other people for a living, I wouldn't give a if Jongup really wanted to jump or not.

     I did it because I was about to jump as well.

     Seeing how pathetic Jongup looked while he was looking down reminded me of myself. I could feel both of us didn't really want our lives taken away.

//

 

     "Dude, hurry up before someone comes!" Zelo insists.

     Jongup is completely stoned. He wouldn't budge.

     "ing pissing me off. This would have gotten smoothly if it wasn't for your ing blabber mouth!" Zelo furiously blamed me.

     Zelo then snatches the gun out of Jongup's hand and points it at me.

     He was really about to shoot until Jongup finally snapped back to the reality and realized what Zelo was doing.

     "No!" He cried and shoved the younger guy. Zelo shot the bullet but luckily Jongup's shove caused Zelo's arm to swerve to the side and missed Saehee by a little.

     I felt the speed of the bullet graze my ear.

     "Kim Saehee!" I hear Daehyun yell.

     "," Zelo sighs. "We've got to get out of here."

     Jongup and my eyes were lingering on each other a little longer until Zelo dragged him and started running away.

     As the two boys were running away, another pair of guys were coming my way belatedly.

     That bullet really scared me.

     Really, really scared me.

     It could have killed me.

     Calm down, Saehee.

     "Saehee, are you okay?" Youngjae asks as he turns my body to face him with concerned eyes. Heck, this is the first proper expression I saw him make.

     My one of my shaky hands reached out for Youngjae's upper arm. I held unto one of his arms and tried to get a grip of myself.

     "Why'd you guys come so late?" I tremble.

     Youngjae lets out a breath of relief and pulls my head into his chest. I could hear his fast heartbeat. My grip tighten on his arm.

     "I thought I was going to die." I whisper.

     He wraps his arms around me.

     "I'm sorry."

 

++


 

     We were back in our house. Turns out that Jongup and Zelo were the ones who came in the morning and jacked some of our expensive dishes which was kept in a safe. It doesn't really matter since they only stole a tiny amount and ran out with the safe door still open. Those idiots.

     We didn't have any homework, and since Daehyun was over we decided to just sit around and talk in the main room.

     "So since when did you guys have a thing for each other?" Daehyun asks.

     Youngjae and I look into each others eyes.

     "We don't." We both say.

     "Suuureeee." he rolls his eyes. "You guys were all hugging and earlier. I saw everything."

     "Shut the up, Daehyun." Youngjae says.

     "Oho. Mr. Yoo is finally getting his game on," he teases.

     "I will kill you."

     "Aw, someone's in love. Don't need to hide anything, Youngjae."

     Youngjae couldn't take it any more and stands up but is quickly stopped by my command.

     "Come on, Youngjae. Daehyun is just playing so just chill."

     "That's the problem. He's too 'chill.' I would've saved you sooner if it wasn't for Daehyun who needed to finish eating the ing cheesecake."

     I blink a couple of times.

     "Jung Daehyun." I sigh. "You're...... unbelievable."

     "Tee hee." he whimpers.

     I take a deep breath. "I have this sudden urge to want to kill you."

     "H-Hey! Youngjae could've gone without me!"

     "I did, you ing retard. You took such a ing long time and--"

     Daehyun knows he's going to get a beating so he slowly gets up to run away, but as soon as he got up I pushed him back down and start to pull on his hair.

     "Ow! Kim Saehee, I never knew there was this kind of side to you!" Daehyun yelps.

     "Welcome to my world. I didn't even know you worked under my dad until that time! What? Stalk me for four ing years? What kind of a ing mission is that?!"

     "Hold on, I'll get the knife." Youngjae smirks.

     "Yoo ing Youngjae-- Ow! Saehee stop!" Daehyun cries.

     "Telling me to stop makes me want to hurt you even more you bastard! Because of you I almost lost my life!"

     I guess Daehyun had enough because he soon lifted and slung me over his shoulder.

     "Jung ing Daehyun! Let me go now!" I order.

     "No can do, this is the only way I can live."

     "I got the knife." Youngjae comes out of the kitchen, actually holding a knife.

     "Holy ," Daehyun mumbles under his breath.

     "Youngjae, save me!"

     Daehyun started running with me still on his shoulder.

     "Let me go!"

     "Stop chasing me!"

     "@%!#$&*!$ %$!#% DAEHYUN*^#@!@#%& @!@#$%"  

 


 

A/N: Yea.. hope that horrible ending made up for the dramatic scene
earlier in this chapter. And to clear up things with Jongup if you did not
understand because of my horrible writing skills, Jongup actually was about
to commit suicide (on the first day of school to give out exact detail.. the
reason still isn't clarified becasue that's for later ;)). The funny thing about
that is, Saehee was about to commit suicide too! (Not very funny, suicide is
a very serious matter, I know) But because Saehee saw Jongup as her own reflection
that day, (hence, "we both didn't really want our lives taken away) so, she gave
Jongup that typical emotional speech and they made a promise to each other
that they will die of old age :')
 
Aside from that long backstory, can you feel the love tonight? Haha, yes. The
chemistry between Saehee and Youngjae are becoming closer.(can't forget Daehyun
as well!) muaha. oh my, i sound like some kind of  AFF pedo o_o But yea, probably
shouldn't keep your expectations so high, if there are any expectations in the minds
of the readers //cricket cricket// sigh, maybe it's just me with the high expectations.
Actually, I should stop now because this author's note has been way too long, even
without the explanation of Jongup's backstory. kudos to all of you who actually read
this far. . Okay. I'm going to stop. now. now.. now..
 
Make sure to comment, subscribe,share, and upvote! . arigatou . 
 
tumblr_myjfc8PbSu1r202reo1_500.gif excuse me as I scream at this daejae