Watch Out

Speak to Me

 

 

I hear a female voice whispering madly into my ear, and feel her shaking my body uncontrollably.

 

 

“Saehee! Saehee, are you dead?”

 

“H-Hyosung?”

 

“Oh my goodness –thank god you're alive.” She sighs.

 

 

My hands were untied and I sit myself up and rotate my wrists, trying to drill the situation I'm in into my head, but start feeling dizzy in return.

 

 

Why am I so dizzy?

--Oh yeah.

 

 

“He hit me on the head.” I remember.

 

“What?” Hyosung ask.

 

I shoot myself onto my feet, “Sunggyu hit my ing head.” I burst out, only to stumble backwards from the loud thumping in my head, and Hyosung catches me before I fall.

 

“Are you alright Saehee? Take it easy on yourself.”

 

 

What is this feeling? Normally I'd be angry and scared because of the pain, and now I'm furious for being betrayed! Sunggyu was a ing group leader and taught me many things, I looked up to him so much. How can he just hit my head with a pole like that?!

 

 

“He is a piece of ,” I mutter to myself, “and a smelly one at that, too.”

 

 

I stand firm on the ground and calm myself first. Looking around the room the lights were finally on, and I notice that we're in a cramped storage room with stacks of boxes leaning against the walls. Slightly rubbing the back of my head with my hand, I notice my hair all clumped together from the dried up blood. I look down and get surprised by the amount of blood on the floor.

 

 

“I-Is that -my blood?” I gulp.

 

“Yes,” Hyosung responds, “By the time you came back here, you were just laying in the midst of all this. I almost thought you died from the loss of blood,” Hyosung begins to slightly sob.

 

 

How am I not dead? Dang, I am pretty strong. Still alive and good to go despite loosing so much blood.

 

I start feeling proud of myself –until I realize something.

 

 

Hyosung is with me. The Hyosung that went missing in the middle of our training, is right in front of my eyes in perfect condition.

 

 

“Hyosung! Are you alright? What happened to you?”

 

She wipes her tears, “I was taken by one of the enemy, and they told me to keep quiet because they were going to use me as some kind of bait. But they didn't know I have a specialty of breaking out of tied knots, so I untangled myself and ran out of the room they closed me in.”

 

I scoff, “Guys, who are they to think we women are so weak, right?”

 

“Y-Yea,” She stutters, “But are you feeling alright? I mean, a pole sort of went 'crash' onto your head.”

 

“Honestly Hyosung, I don't know myself. Maybe Sunggyu hit a spot where it doesn't make it hurt, but makes me crazy instead.”

 

She giggles, “Well you know what? There may have been great betrayal within our group, but what they don't is that there are people who are on your side, like me.”

 

 

Hyosung, can you hear me?” I hear a voice crackle through a speaker. She takes out a walkie-talkie and answers, “Yes, I can hear you, and I found Saehee. She's awake right next to me.”

 

Oh thank god, we're in our meet up place where I told you about, come here immediately with Saehee.”

 

“Roger that.” Hyosung hangs up.

 

 

“Who was that?” I ask.

 

“While I was running away from the men, I ended up bumping into Youngjae and Himchan. They were looking for you, but I thought it was more important to gather everyone first. So we set a hide-out place and they stayed there as I was going to go out looking for you. They handed me this walkie-talkie Himchan always keeps with him, and sent me out to find you.”

 

 

Alone? A girl –and when she's a boss?

 

They would never let me go by myself. Is Hyosung really that strong?

 

 

“Come on, we have no time,” she says, “Let's go meet up with your group members.”

 

“What about your sisters?” I ask.

 

“I was able to get contact with them and told them to go home without me first.”

 

 

I nod my head, and start following Hyosung out the door. She first checks if there were anyone roaming out, and waves her hand, cuing that it was our time to run.

 

We swiftly move our feet through the hallways and across the main hall, into another hallway until Hyosung stops walking and pushes a wall as it turns open. Amazed, I follow her footsteps in and the wall automatically closes after I walk in. She stops again, and bends down to remove a mat and reveal a door attached to the ground.

 

 

She bangs on the floor, “Open up, it's us.”

 

 

Hyosung backs away as the door pops up and reveals Himchan pasting a stick on the floor to keep the floor up.

 

 

“Glad you ladies made it back safe, you girls can just carefully come down this ladder,” His head disappears into the underground. Hyosung goes first and I follow after, slowly going down the long flight of ladders, and land my feet on the ground as Himchan shuts the floor.

 

 

The room was pretty high and spacious for being underground, and it had plenty of room for us to easily breathe in, and there were enough amount of lights for us to clearly see each other's faces. There was a table and four chairs in which Youngjae and Yongguk were sitting in. The other side was just a dirty old couch where Jongup was laying on, peacefully sleeping.

 

 

But one person was missing.

 

 

“Where's Daehyun?” I ask.

 

“He's on his way.”

 

 

Youngjae gets up from his seat and comes up to me,noticing the dried blood on my hair.

 

 

“What happened? Who did this to you? Are you alright?”

 

I huff. “I got hit on the head –by my group leader. I'm fine, but I just can't believe that my ing group leader would do this to me. I mean, who does this to their group members?! I thought we had a strong bond, but I guess no!”

 

Yongguk blinks, “Sunggyu hit you? Jungook just left me awake in a dark room.”

 

I just stare at Yongguk, “You have to be kidding me.”

 

“Nope, I'm serious. That's why I was just able to walk out after untangling myself.”

 

“Are you serious?” I say, exaggerating each word, “Why am I the one getting hurt?” I stumble once again, feeling dizzy from the pain. Youngjae grabs my arm to make sure I don't fall, but I shove it away and rage.

 

“I can not believe that they would hurt a girl like me! Isn't it usually that they let the girls off and hurt the guys? Am I a guy? No! I am Kim Saehee, a daughter and boss of a mafia group. And did you see how Sunggyu hurt me? He just normally tied me up and shoved me, like we never knew each other before! I swear, once I see his face again I will ing kill that ing prick. Oh my fuc--”

 

“Saehee, your starting to drop the “f” bomb everywhere,” Himchan points out. “Calm down.”

 

I take a deep breathe, “I will kill that ing prick,” I repeat.

 

Himchan sighs, “I've heard of people growing crazier and stronger the more they get hurt, and it's scary to witness it right in front of your eyes. Especially when it's coming from you, Saehee.”

 

 

I roll my eyes and look at Youngjae. He was trying to stifle a laugh.

 

 

“What are you laughing at, Youngjae?” I ask.

 

“Hey, I never laughed at anything.” He leans over to me and whispers, “You're just that cute.”

 

 

My eyes widen and blush. Himchan rolls his eyes.

 

 

“Stop hiding your relationship, everyone already knows.”

 

 

Just then we hear a loud thud come from above and Daehyun's voice telling us to let him in. Youngjae makes his way over and opens the door for Daehyun. He makes his way down first and lets Daehyun come down after, only to slip and land in Youngjae's arms.

 

 

“Thanks babe,” Daehyun winks.

 

 

Youngjae rolls his eyes and drops Daehyun to the ground as he lets out a yelp in pain.

 

 

“Thanks a lot,” Daehyun mutters as he gets up and dusts himself.

 

“Alright, everyone assemble,” Yongguk orders. Jongup wakes up and makes space for Hyosung and me to sit down on the old couch. The rest of the guys bring chairs and makes a circle within ourselves.

 

“So, our plan to split into groups and kill Youngjae's dad didn't really work out very well.”

 

 

No dur.

 

 

“Any new ideas?”

 

“What are the enemy doing? I mean, we came here without any problem,” I ask.

 

“They're still here,” Youngjae says, “They're all gathered, and probably making a new plan as well.”

 

“Are they going to wait until we attack, or are we waiting for them to attack us?” Daehyun asks.

 

“We should just attack first, if they find us here then we're done for. There are many guys out there, and if that many amount of people come in here in an addition to us, then it'd be too cramped.” Himchan says.

 

 

It was silent for a while as we each try to think of an idea. We know that we're the ones attacking first, but how should we do it?

 

 

“Everyone has their own walkie-talkies, correct?” Yongguk asks as we all nod our heads.

 

“Then how about this: Let's split into groups again and search for Youngjae's father, our main goal. But this time let's not make it a 'whoever finds first kills first' kind of thing. If you spot him anywhere, just speak through the walkie-talkie, and then we'll all gather and attack together. Especially because he may have a lot of men around him too.”

 

“Sounds good,” Himchan comments. “Everyone okay with that?”

 

 

Our heads all bob up and down once again, and we were separated into to groups. Himchan and Hyosung were together, Daehyun and Jongup, and then it was Youngjae, Yongguk and me. After double checking if our communication devices worked properly, we immediately stepped out of our hide out and began to look for the enemy.

 

 

“Remember, kill every enemy you see. Don't let them go by,” Himchan reminds us.

 

 

We all start walking our separate ways. Youngjae was leading us, and Yongguk followed behind, and I gave Yongguk a nudge.

 

 

“How come you didn't go with Himchan?”

 

I see him blush a bit, “Don't want to make it so obvious. And besides, Himchan likes Hyosung –so good for him.”

 

“Aw is someone jealous?” I smirk, “Are you really going to just let Hyosung take Himchan away from you?”

 

He shrugs, “I don't see anything to be jealous about. I've known Himchan since we were in middle school, and I know he only digs for pretty girls.”

 

“It's alright, Yongguk. He may change his heart someday.”

 

“Best case scenario, maybe.”

 

I've been wondering about this for awhile but, “How do you view me as?”

 

“My boss.”

 

I nod – “Ah, I see.”

 

“Why?”

 

I shake my head, “Nothing.”

 

 

We continue walking, until I stop after hearing slight footsteps. I look around the room, but no one was to be seen.

 

 

“Youngjae, do you hear anyone?”I whisper.

 

He shakes his head and continues walking, and I continue to slowly follow from behind. Taking a deep breathe, I calm myself and let my mind take the lead.

 

A few moments after my hand automatically reaches for the gun strapped onto my back and my body turn back and points the gun, revealing Jungook right behind me.

 

 

“We meet again, noona.”

 

“Don't ing call me that anymore.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Does this gun not really explain much to you?”

 

He chuckles, “Can't believe you actually fell for my story.”

 

My eyebrows furrow together, “You were lying this whole time?”

 

“Of course! Who hates the mafia? It's only you, Kim Saehee. Oh, and by the way my parents are both alive and still healthy, thank you for wondering.”

 

I scoff, “I'd rather tell the truth than be a fake like you.”

 

His eyes twitch a bit and I see hesitation, only to be shortly removed by his fake smirk, “But it's fun being a fake. You can get whatever you want only from a little acting.”

 

-“Saehee look out!” Youngjae yells from behind. It was a bloody mess behind me, especially with Youngjae and Yongguk holding back and killing all the unending amount of people attacking them.

 

 

I turn my back and see Sunggyu coming up to me. He grabs my neck with both of his hands.

 

 

Seriously, why does everyone love choking me?!

 

 

I dig my nails into Sunggyu's bare arm, and he loosens up a bit and I move my neck down to bite him, hard as he shoves me to the ground away from him.

 

 

Getting back up I yell, “How does it feel to be attacked the way you taught, ?!”

 

Sunggyu laughs, “Yes, I have taught you well. But I think you still need more practice on your reflexes.”

 

“Why the fuc--”

 

 

 

At that moment something sharp pierces deep into the upper right corner of my back, right below my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Trust me when I say this: It hurts much more when a knife gets pulled out, rather then when it stabs your body.

 


A/N: As stupid as it sound, the only excuse
I have for not uploading yesterday was all
because of a stupid mobile device game called
'Flappy Bird.' It ruined my life otl. But major thanks
to -reset for the upvote!
 
Make sure to comment, subscribe, share,
and upvote! . arigatou .