Chapter 65 -Forbidden Love (Part 6)

The Pre-existence Seekers

After Siwon's brief introduction, I understood a bit of Heaven realm. There were 8 clans here : Dragon clan, Flame clan, Light clan, Water clan, Moon clan, Wind clan, Mist clan and Mirage clan. The most influential clan was the Dragon clan as the current ruler of the Heaven realm was from the Dragon clan, likewise for the past rulers. Next in power would be the Light clan as they were the guardian of Lights and Justice and they took up the post of warrior guards of the Heaven. The daughter of the Head of Flame clan was Yana, the current Queen. The Water clan was in charge of the clerical post in Heaven, the Mirage clan was like the Elf people, dealing with potions and healings. The Moon clan was in charge of Music and Dance. The Wind clan was in charge of the weather and the seasons. Lastly, the Mist clan was the most mysterious clan because no one seen them, probably only the current King. Their whereabouts was pretty much unknown and it was rumoured that they were somehow like wiped out.....

Siwon and all the Gods that lived in the Underworld was another special clan - Dark clan that was not being controlled by the King of Heaven.

The current King had 2 sons and a daughter. The Eldest was Sungmin, second was Sakan and the youngest daughter was Freeya. Both Sungmin and Freeya were borned from Queen Yana while Sakan was birth by a concubine. It appeared that for no apparent reason, the King favoured Sakan.

Queen Yana was the number 1 beauty in Heaven. After marrying the King, she gave birth to a son and a daughter. Based on logic, Queen Yana's son, Sungmin should be the next in line for the throne since he was the eldest son but the King favoured the younger son. It was also rumoured that the King would be making the younger son to be the next King. It was no wonder because Prince Sakan's mother was from the Mirage clan and the King loved her more than Queen Yana. However, no one knew her name or seen her. She simply disappeared after giving birth to the prince.

"Delia, you are yawning away, go and sleep with Gomdori." Siwon smiled.

I nodded and carried Gomdori to my room. I had given a identification tag on Gomdori's lease in case he was lost here because he was a playful and mischievious ball of fur.

                       Name: Gomdori

                       Age: Demonically old

                       Gender: Definitely male  p/s: If it was a female (judging by the looks), I think I will commit suicide

                       p/s 2: If found, please return it to the palace of Lord Hades and handsome reward will be given

I was laughing in glee with the tag while Gomdori was sulking, trying to pull off the lease and tag. I was attended by a few maiden for my beauty bath and I changed into their flowy white gown. Just when I was about to plop on my bed to sleep, I discovered that my beloved Gomdori was missing.

"Princess Delia, I think I saw something rushing out when I came in." A maiden quickly answered after hearing my squeal.

"Alright. You all may retire." After sending the maiden away, I quickly sneaked out of the palace through the side entrance. This evil Gomdori loved to get me into troubles and I wondered where he had ran off to? If not for the fact that he helped me whilst I was in the Underworld previously, I believed that I would continue with my beauty sleep. So, there was nightfall in Heaven and the moon and stars seemed to be extremely bright, which might be due to the distant. With the soft moonlight, I wandered about carefully and I called out lightly to Gomdori's name. I came into a forest and then I heard noises in the bushes not far from me.

I grinned and I was planning for the punishment that I was going to give to Gomdori... kekekekeke.... I ran and bounced into the bushes and the moment that I parted the bushes, I am regretting big time. It would be the last thing that I was going to regret in my handsome 20 years of life (dont forget I am Kim Dongwan and not Delia!).

There was 2 people lying on the ground, er I meant 2 gods? It was a bit dark but I could roughly make out that their clothes were strewn around the ground and their bodies were lying on top of each other, plus I heard a faint female voice away.... anyone wouldnt be stupid enough, not to know what they were doing.... I could not believe that such things also happen here in the Heaven????? I decided to make my quiet retreat and escaped without them knowing. When I was turning round, a male voice rang out " Do you think that you can just sneak off without anyone knowing?"

I stood frozen as the voice pierced through the air, sending fear to my heart. I was being to feel frightened now and I started cursing Gomdori.

"Stop!" The voice commanded," If you do not do as I instructed, then you will never have the chance to see the sunrise!" I shuddered immediately.

"Pri..." the female uttered a word before she was cut off my the male. "Just go."

"But..." the female hesistated.

"Just Go." the male yelled at her.

"Yes. You should know what to do with her." There was a smell of death in her voice. I heard some noises which I assumed to be them wearing their clothes and thereafter, it was pure silent. They are having their wanderlust here and I caught them in the act, I cursed my luck of seeing some live in Heaven. Wait, was the guy going to silence me off because I saw them in the act? Though, this was not my body but I could not let this girl to be in trouble.

"Turn around and face me!"

I decided to gamble. I closed my eyes and turned around.

"You saw what you shouldnt have seen. Do you think you can leave here alive?"

"I.. I" My knees went weak and I fell in front of him.

"You."

"My apology to you, whoever you are. I do not think I saw anything because I am blind." I tried to sound calm and acted really like a blind. I believed that the nasty fall helped me a lot.

"Really." I heard a doubt in the voice and he grabbed my chin harshly. I sensed that his movement stopped but I could feel the suffocating pierce from him though my eyes were closed.

"So, I see no reason for you to have your eyes in you. I will gouge it out." He spoken quietly. Huge drops of sweat ran down my back. He was a Maniac! to gouge my eyes...

"Fine. As you say, my eyes serve no purpose for me." my heart was jumping madly but I had my poker face on.

I could not hear anything but I could feel his fingers coming close to my eyes, getting closer and closer till they were on my eye lids. I remained emotionless in my position but my mind was running wild. If he wanted to gouge my eyes, he could do so much earlier but he did not do anything for a while, merely with his fingers pressing lightly on my eye lids. Was he trying to test me? If I gave my act away, I am doomed. I sensed a familiar yet lethal aura enveloping me. Such familiar yet deadly aura. I had never felt this before and not even Siwon could match this. I did not know how long that I was lost in my thoughts.

"You say that you want to gouge my eyes. Just do it quickly as my neck is getting numb." I was shocked at my own words.

He released my chin and at the same time, his fingers left my eye lids. " You are indeed fearless." His voice sounded impressed.

" I am scared." I answered honestly after I sensed that the danger was over.

"I am scared too." He mumbled.

"Huh? You are scared?"

"I am scared that you filthy blood will taint my hands."

"......."

After that, I felt slight breeze and it was quiet again. It was a long time later that I dared to open my eyes for a slight peep. I saw nothing in front of me and I heaved a huge relief. This idiotic Gomdori almost made me lost my life or eyes! I better go back to sleep and abandoned the idea of finding him. I cursed at the male God and I wondered which clan that he was from.

                                                                ****************************************************************

Queen Yana's birthday celebration was no joke. Everyone presented gift for her. Before entering into the main palace, I tugged at Siwon's cloak.

Siwon bent his head and looked at me gently,"Why Delia? Are you feeling nervous?" He patted my head," Don't worry. You are my daughter, the Princess of the Underworld! Come, show them your usual almighty princess attitude." Siwon chuckled. Siwon brushed a strand of my hair behind my ears and smiled. This morning, I was attended by a few maidens with make up, hairdo and clothing. Delia was already a ravishing beauty and after the touch up by the maidens, she was even more ravishing! The light silvery long gown enhanced her ivory smooth skin, the silky purplish long hair sway along with the winds and the few roses in the hair, attributes some sweetness to her.

"Delia, you have grown up." Siwon's voice was exceptionally gentle which caused me to look up at him. "Let's go in. It is not nice to keep the Queen waiting."

After being announced of our arrival, I followed Siwon and entered into the main palace.

No words could describe how I felt when I stepped inside. I could only say that I felt like a grain of sand here after seeing the grandeur. I looked around and accidentally caught others looking at me. They were sitting at the 2 sides and I immediately bowed my head, oh my god! The Gods were looking at me...

"Siwon, You have not been here for a long time. If its not for Yana's birthday celebration, I think you will never step foot here." A strong and authoritative voice was heard.

" My dear brother, I am not used to the brightness after living in the Underworld for so long." Siwon replied. He waved his hand and gifts appeared," These are some gifts from the Underworld for Queen Yana."

"Lord Hades, you are too kind." A female voice sounded. I wanted to see the owner of the y voice. "Who is the young lady next to you..."

"Delia. She is my daughter." Siwon replied proudly.

I looked up and I had to pay respect to the King. The moment that I raised my head, I could feel that all eyes were on me. I could not hung my head again and I had no choice to pay respect and looked around. I saw an elderly man, with blond hair and golden iris and he was sitting in the throne. He looked kind but there was an air of superiority emmiting from him. He must be the King. The beauty next to him had firey red wavy hair, honey brown iris and the red gown brought out her curvy figure. Well, without a doubt, she must be Queen Yana. There was another balck haired beauty sitting slightly behind them.

"Father, who is that black hair beauty?" I asked in a low tone to Siwon.

"Oh she is Alyssa, the First concubine of the King."

"Oh she is Delia? What a little beauty that she had turned out to be." Queen Yana was surprised and she turned to the King," My King, Delia was still a baby when she left us. I can't believe that she had grown up this fast."

I was shocked at Queen Yana's speech. Left them? Meaning left Heaven?

"Queen Yana..." Siwon interrupted her and seemed that he did not want Queen Yana to continue.

While they were talking, my attention turned to a handsome young man, sitting next to the King. He was in a blue gown and resembled Queen Yana with the same red hair and honey brown iris. He must be the Crowen Prince Sungmin. Next to him, sat a pretty lady with the same features and she must be Princess Freeya.

I remembered that the King had 2 sons? I looked around and saw someone sitting slightly behind the King. My gaze met his and it sent shivers down my spine. I almost fainted when I saw him. He had goldren iris like the King and when he strained his eyes, there was lights in them. His long blond hair lie messily around his shoulders. I said that I almost fainted not because of his handsome looks but because he looked exactly like Hyesung! Except with the different in colour for his hair and iris.