Chapter 37 - Only Love (Part 11)

The Pre-existence Seekers

" I, Minu the son of God of the Sun! How would I perish here." A loud but tired voice rang through from aside.

I pushed the Egyptian soldiers away and turned to the voice. King Minu was there, his arms, legs, chest and his clothings were stained with blood. His weariness on his handsome face and his eyes reflected his surprise. The blood stains, the fatigue did not diminish his majesty. Even at a sorry state, he was still that awesome.

"Min...Minu." I was stunned for a few seconds before I ran towards him. I hugged him and exclaimed," Daebak, oh great... Thank god... You are alive... You are really alive...." I was blabbing non stop. I was so happy to see King Minu alive and that the history did not change at all.

I felt pressure on my waist as strong arms grabbed it tight.

"Wan, why are you here?" I heard trembling in his voice while he tightened his grip only waist. " I told you to stay in the Palace, didn't I?"

"They drugged Warrior." I was anxious about Warrior and I did not respond to King Minu's question.

"You came all the way here for Warrior?"

"Of course. I travelled non stop for days."

King Minu released me and I saw a terrible look on his face. He held my face and spoke in a tone that I had never heard before," Wan, you are a fool!"

"Ya, okay. I am a fool." I pouted. "Since you are alright. I shall go back. I..." My sentence was lost in a kiss. (@.@) When I realized what had happened, King Minu had deepened the kiss. I felt slight pain on my lips. I felt that King Minu was kissing me so strongly as if he wanted to eat me up.

"But I liked this fool." He whispered seductively in my ear," I am so happy that you cared about me."

Oops, I think King Minu misunderstood. I was worried that he would disappear from the History... I did not want anything to happen to him to cause the change in the history... My head was spinning badly...

"Minu, let me go..." I spoke weakly. 

"No, never! Wan." I heard him shouting my name before my vision was black. (A/N : Dongwan fainted due to the long travel and the lack of rest during the journey. He slumped in King Minu's arms)

When I regained consciousness, I was in a make shift shelter and King Minu appeared in my sight.

"Wan, you are awake. How do you feel?" King Minu held my hand.

"Is it over? The battle?" I tried to sit up.

"The battle is over. Warrior did a magnificent job but he did not make it." There was sadness in his eyes.

"Warrior. He died because of the drug?" I felt my heart aching for Warrior.

"Warrior was not drugged." King Minu looked at me lovingly.

"But I heard the guard..." I started to tears.

"We had notice something suspicious about the guard and was monitoring his movements. The food that he drugged was swapped. Hence, Warrior was alright." King Minu rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. " I did not confront him because I wanted to find out the mastermind."

"Hittitites was behind this." I lowered my head, not wanting King Minu to see me crying. So King Minu knew everything. How could I overlook and underestimated this man. He was King Minu! He would not perish in this place. It seemed that I was too rash.

"Before reaching Kadesh, I received your letter. It seemed that you found out about this matter. But I did not expect you to come all the way here for me." I saw a glow in his dark iris, a glow that I never seen in him before.

i turned away from his gaze as I did not know what to do.

"Wan, remain here. Stay by my side." King Minu pulled me into his embrace. I only heard his rapid heart beats and felt his warmth....

We returned to the Palace after 20 plus days and I resumed my luxurious life thereafter. I shuddered to recall the torturous days of non stop riding. I fully agreed that battle was a terrible affairs. I did not see King Minu at all when we returned to the Palace. I believed that King Minu was busy with the daily affairs while he was away for so long. Perhaps, he was busy being with Queen Nafada and his harem.

It was another day for me to enjoy my beauty bath. I soaked myself in the hot water which was sprinkled with petals. The attendance applied some relaxing oilment on me and I was relaxing in the pool till I was about to doze off. The stiffness and fatigue was driven away. I never knew that the Spa treatment here was so fantastic, even better than Seoul. It was Daebak!

I was dozing off when I heard footsteps. It was time for the attendance to give me a massage before I finish my beauty bath. " Later, I want to soak a bit longer. Come back later." I was still sleeping.

There was no answer and I believed that the attendance was waiting for my next instruction. After a while, I felt a touch on my shoulder. This feeling, I quickly snapped my eyes open and saw King Minu grinning at me, rather cheekily.

"Min...Minu..." I stammered. "Why are you here?"

"Wan, why can't I be here? This is my Palace."

"I know this is your Palace. I mean why are you in here? I am bathing! Get out now!" I dipped myself lower into the pool. Luckily, there was a lot of petals on the water so that I was not fully exposed. Now, I learnt another great function of petals.

"Are you ordering me to get out?" King Minu asked while not lifting his gaze at me.

"No but can you leave please." I shrieked.  I do not have my bracelet with me and so I had totally no protection plus I was totally as well. This was double blow and jeopardy to me!

King Minu smirked and stood down by the pool. He plunged his arm into the water and pulled my left hand tightly. 'Pa', something was cuffed to my wrist. I tried to withdraw my hand but to no avail. King Minu was strong. I struggled to withdraw my hand but I heard his chuckles. "Wan, if you struggle further; I will see your whole body."

I stopped my action in case I was fully exposed in front of him and tried gathering the petals to me. I shot a deadly glare to him.

"This golden wrist guard was specially made for you." He pulled my left wrist to my sight.

I looked and indeed there was a golden wrist guard with very exquisite craving on it. This fit my wrist perfectly and I looked up at King Minu.

"Perfect! It fitted you perfectly and also conceal your scar." King Minu raised my hand and kissed the back of my hand. It was soft and gentle feeling that I felt on my hand. His long eye lashes his his emotion. Did King Minu have this gentle side?

"Wan, marry me." He whispered but it was like a thunderstorm to me. I was not expecting this, at this moment.

"No, I had to return back." I shook my head.

King Minu raised his eye brows and gripped my hand harder," if it was your family, I could get someone to fetch them here. I can bestow your family everything, houses, slaves, riches, cattle and horses. I will let them live like a royalty."

"My family will not come for all this. I had to go back." I crunched up my face as I felt pain on my wrist. To think, I was thinking that he was so gentle earlier on.

"Why not! I am the King and I could give you and your family anything that you desired except for my throne." King Minu sounded angry and confused.

"Egypt is great and I like it." This was my honest feeling. It was special because of its mysterious history and culture, being with Warrior and the brilliant sun, probably someone who was as radiance as the Sun.

"Stay! Since you like my country." He sounded impatient.

I lowered my body in the water. " Can you go outside. We can continue the topic after I dressed up. I am not comfortable talking when I am ." I pleaded with King Minu.

King Minu nodded and smirked," you will marry me in a few days' time. And you can't reject me this time!" 

I remained silent so as not to anger him. Judging by the current situation, I was at a disadvantage. I would talk once I am fully clothed.

Probably, seeing that I did not rebuke back, he had a better expression. " For someone who travel all the way to Kadesh for me, I will never let you go." He started walking off.

King Minu stopped after a few steps. " you had better than I had imagined."

"Scram!" I yelled and lowered myself into the water, causing a loud splashing sound. King Minu just laughed loudly when he went out.

Now, I am very worried. What should I do? I had yet to complete my task and I was forced into a marriage again. I was pulling my hair when I saw the wrist guard. I tried to remove it but it would not come off. It seemed to have attached itself on me forever.