Chapter 21-Forgotten Love (Part 8)

The Pre-existence Seekers

i tilted my head and felt fear and terror seizing me. Was I going to die here? Was I never to see Hyesung and Eric hyung? As I was thinking about my death, I felt pain on my chin and my face was facing M. I dared not see what he will be doing so as to lessen my fear before my death and I shutted my eyes. The next moment, I felt coldness on my lips and I shivered, oh my, what had just happened.

I opened my eyes and saw M kissing me. Oh F***, that was my first kiss and it was taken by a man, no a vampire, no a ert old vampire. I was very angry but I could not move. Slowly, his kiss moved to my neck and caused itchiness to me. 

"Do not be afraid, my dear." His husky voice whispered into my ear. " It will be short while and it will be over. You will become one of us."

If M turned me into vampire, I would not be able to consume my favourite food anymore, Pizzas, ice cream, tidbits, sashimi, kimchi stew,......... I think I would break down simply by thinking about it. No, I could not give up on my life and my bright future ahead plus, I had not taste the blissful falling in love action yet. I did not know where did my strength and courage came from but I hit M's face with my head. Well, my hit was quite a feat and M did not expected my sudden attack, he tumbled off and I was free from him.

Seizing this wonderful opportunity, I leaped aside and stood some distance away. 

M rubbed his face and brushed his long hair aside. He smiled while advancing towards me," You are interesting and I am getting interested in you."

"Stop! Stay where you are and do not come near me!" I raised my arms in defense mode. " I am getting irritated by you." M was a Prince of the Pure Blood and goodness know how long he had lived. It was the first time that I felt so helpless and powerless against such a strong opponent. Maybe Hyesung was right that I should not have taken up this task. Eric hyung might be a better candidate as he was experienced, resourceful  and smarter than me. 

M kept on advancing towards me like a black panthan eyeing his prey (me). I was scared out of my wits and in my heart, I called out silently for god's help. M barely walked 2 steps and stopped. He cocked his ears and his mouth tweeted into a disappointed smile, " Oh, we have company. I will let you off this time but I will finish this tomorrow night." 

Before I could react, I felt an icy coldness on my lips again and suddenly, M disappeared into the dark night. Did he said to find me tomorrow night? I started touching my trembling lips. I, handsome witty charismatic gentle 20 years old Kim Dongwan lost my first kiss to a freaking slizzing hot and y Pure Blood Prince! A freaking blood er in summary who was definitely older than me by hundreds if not thousands of years old! I felt like crying as I had been taken advantage of in this task. Who was going to compensate me for this? Aarrhhhhh.....

"What are you doing? And in the middle of the night?" A familiar voice came from behind and interrupted me in pouring my woes and grievance to the skies. I turned around and saw that it was Andy. I must have looked frightening for Andy seemed shocked at my expression and retreated a bit. You can't blame me Andy. If your first kiss had been robbed by freaking non human being, you would be in the same situation as me or much worst! (T.T)

" Why aren't you sleeping?" I had regain my posture.

" I woke up feeling thirsty but you are not around." Andy gave me his usual coldness.

I should be thankful towards Andy for he was my savior else M would have bit me earlier. Thinking of it now, I did not find his expression irritating but rather cute (^_^). I gave him my widest smile," Oh, I will get you water immediately." Then the moonlight shone on us and I found Andy to be rather handsome as if he was the pretty boy that appeared out of the comics book. 

Andy glanced at me and his expression frozen. He grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me away into the castle. I was atonished by Andy's action for he was alway calm, refined and gentlemanly. Andy did not notice my plea that my wrist was hurting in his hand and he quickly shoved me into his bedroom. I was definitely down on my luck today for what I had been through and I did not want to be reminded of it. Andy slammed shut his door and looked at me sternly.

"Take off your clothings now!"

I stared at him with my eyes wide open and my brain was registering what Andy had said earlier. What happen? Why Andy ordered me to take off my clothings? My ears did not play tricks on me right? First, M stolen my first kiss and Andy wanted my first ah hmmm thing? Though I am a pretty boy myself, I came here to finish my task....

"Why are so standing there? Didn't you hear me, take off your clothings now!"

"But... You... Me... What...." I stammered at Andy. 

"Take this!" Andy roared at me and I felt something covering my sight and it was pitch black. I quickly struggled and realized that it was a set of clothings. I looked at the clothings in my hands, so Andy wanted me to change into his clothings.... But why? I looked down at my clothings and realized that there was bloodstains. Oh no don't tell me it was at time....

I snapped myself out of my thinkings and started to change into Andy's clothings. Andy's clothings was so difficult to wear as I had to check which was the front and the back. His clothings was a bit loose on me.

"You knew about it?" Andy spoke suddenly.

I guessed I could not lie to him. Andy had no ill intention towards me but he was my saviour for a few times. "Yes."

"Why didn't you escape from here?"

"I am not going to and I will not." 

Andy turned his head abruptly and I saw anger and shockness in his eyes. I continued," I believed for the decision whether to stay or leave, lies with me." Well I could not tell Andy the truth that I am here to complete the task. And naturally, I would not want to stay here much longer once I rescued Jane and the rest of the girls out. 

Suddenly, I saw Andy blushing and I followed his gaze. Oh my gosh, I had yet to put on his clothings and he was eyeing my body. Aishi, I glared at him and hurriedly put on the clothings. Though we were both guys but it still feel awkward and strange for another guy to ogle at my body! Hey, I did go to the gym with Eric hyung for training okay!

"What are you staring at, you ert." I yelled at Andy.

"What did you say? I just had a look only and your body is no big deal."Andy turned around.

" For the sake that you had saved me before, I forgive you." I spoke softly to Andy. " You can turn around now.

"Whatever, Do not think of getting me to save your skin the next time." Andy was still speaking in his cold voice," But you are the first person to walk out alive after knowing the secret." Andy came close to me and he looked confused.

I caught his gaze and smiled," I do not think that I am the first person. If my guess is corect, Andy you are....."

Andy turned away his head and sighed. "What can I do? Even if I know the secret, what can I do? That woman which you see as a demon but to me, she is my mother."

"Your mother's actions took many innocent lives and further broke many mothers's hearts." I replied coldly as well.

Andy started to trembled slightly and he tilted up his head before he walked out of the room. When the door was slammed shut, I sank to the floor as I felt very exhausted over what happened today. I felt that I was being too harsh to Andy. I should be considerate given Andy's position here, he could not make any decision. Maybe, he was suffering due to guilt and dilemma. Slowly, I felt my eyes lids getting heavy and I dozed off.

The next morning, I found a set of clean maid attire by my side. I could not help but feel that Andy was a gentle and caring person and I felt guilty of what I had said to him. The day passed by slowly and I did not see Andy at all. I wondered what he was doing and where he was. I decided to execute my plan to save the girls tonight as I did not want to drag the matter longer. I waited anxiously till nightfall and I sneaked out to the dungeon around the same time as yesterday. I did not care that Hyesung would give me a long lecture as I could not bear to let the other girls suffered. 

I retracted my steps yesterday and I reached the dungeon.  When tne door creaked open, there was a low muffling of fear and restlessness. However, once they saw,it was me after my bracelet glowed; they were very happy. I broke the lock effortlessly and quickly untied some girls and we all set off to do the same for the rest.

" Girls, listen to me. Please remain calm and quiet when we all go out of this place. I will help you all go free, so do not make any noise and follow me." I whispered loudly to them and I saw them nodding their heads. I stood up and peeped outside the door to ensure that no one was there. I brought them through the long, dark passage way and making the escape slowly as I halted a few times to check before we proceeded further. Slowly, we made our way to the courtyard and I stopped. 

Though I rescued them but Madam Victoria would not give up like this. There would others girls being kidnapped here and history merely repeated itself. Speaking of history, I recalled Hyesung mentioning that Madam Victoria's evil deeds was uncovered by Count Thorin who was related to Earl Cristo and she was duly punished. Based on my memory, this would not happen a few years later and I decided to make this happen now. 

"Girls, even if you all managed to escape today, there is a chance that you will be kidnapped here again. There could also other girls facing this same situation as you. I am sure you all do not wish this to happen. Promise me that if any of you escaped here, go and find Count Thorin and inform him of what happen here."

"I... I know where Count Thorin castle is...." A golden hair tall girl spoke timidly.

"Excellent, please find Count Thorin as you are helping other and especially yourselves." I smiled at her and she nodded. Some of the girls also nodded.

 I looked around and saw that there was no one around. I concentrate on my bracelet and my talisman appeared. I flung it at the concrete wall and a door appeared. "Girls, don't just stand there. Move. Quickly leave here. You all just cut through the forest as it was not very deep and you will be out of here." The girls was all surprised by what I had done earlier and they were stunned. 

After hearing my voice, they started running out of the door in groups. The last girl came to me and gave me a hug. 

"Thank you. I will never forget you."

" Jane, be safe. Quick, leave and join the others now." I let go of Jane and pointed her to leave quickly. She nodded and started going off and I lost sight of her

"Ah..." I heard a voice and I knew it instantly that it was Jane. I sped towards the forest at my top speed. I prayed that nothing happened to Jane. I should have escorted her out of the forest at least. Oh god, please let nothing happen Jane.